silvrechan

The Valerian Chronicles OOC

Format for Dragons

Name: Listless (List)

Bond (Wild dragons put none): Alexander Cromatin

Dragon Type/Appearance: A dragon of the Alps, a light pinkish hue to normally white scales and icy-blue eyes

Personality: Listless is carefree and bouncy, as most hatchlings are, but don't you dare bring her first bond into this or she will give you a scar to remember her by. She considers Alexander to be a somewhat parental figure, more of a respected older brother.

History (Optional): Abandoned as a hatchling by her first bond and the one who had hatched her from egg, she was a constant victim of trying to be "killed" by her owner because she "didn't gender right". Cold and alone in the world, she was found wandering the cave by Alexander, who was still young himself and had been brought there to try to find an egg to hatch. Instead, he brought home and named little Listless and they've been together ever since.

Powers (Up to three): Can fly to very high altitudes, can fly fairly fast(very fast with partner).

Format For Humans

Name: Alexander Cromatin

Appearance: a tall, skinny boy with messy black hair and deep blue eyes

Bond(s): Listless

Personality: Alexander pretends to be tough, especially with the reputation he's given from the other boys about having a pink dragon, but really he has a soft heart. The softest place in his heart is currently held by his Dragon Bond, Listless, but that could change. Just the right girl to break through his tough exterior could send him crashing awkwardly head over heels.

History (optional): His father was a dragon breeder before him and wanted his son to go into the business of hatching eggs, breeding he best traits together, and trying to create the "perfect egg" to sell for the right price. The day he went to go find his first egg, though, he found something else. His first hatchling that he automatically felt a connection with. His father still wants him to go into dragon breeding, but he's not so sure about it.

---

How do these look? Do I have to wait to be accepted?

I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like, something amazing has happened and it'll be keeping me away and on/off at irregular times.

Format For Humans

Name: Scarlett Rose

Appearance: Long wave deep wine color hair which meets to her middle back. Her eyes are a pale ivory and her skin is also pale. pic

Bond(s): None at the moment until she finds her dragon.

Personality: Quiet but adventures she has a mean streak at times. Curious for new life and loves dragons. Her adventures are her life, and very tom boy. Can be harsh.

History (optional): She doesn't remember much of her history. Mostly because her parents died in a bad case with the darklings. Now she barely remembers anything after that.