silvrechan

The Valerian Chronicles OOC

I edited it to general magic, since technically being a magic user is a power, even if it is breed specific. Atmoskenises would have been going over the 3 power limit.

Um, I don't know about anyone else but that second power seems severely over power to me. Unless its restricted to vision or can only happen to small targets...... seems very over powered.

Ok, now about this bond business, lol. I suggested that the bonded humans should receive an ink mark of sorts and Chasilin suggested it should be a ring. I'm up for eother idea. 83 or both even! I reallynlike the thing Chasilin mentioned about the rings being personalized to the human's own individual style. I also think the bonded dragon should receive a mark or ring or something too. ^^

well, I didn't mean like a ring o the finger but a ring -circle- consisting of ancient dragon symbols. The inkage is automatic and magical for each bond and for each new bon the same circle of dragon symbols (though may be different by a few symbols) chain links through the first one (kind of like the rings for the olympics or the symbol for the round table in Arthur) in the same fashion. It can be the same colour, a different colour, the color of the dragon that was bonded etc. Does that make sense? -will try to create a visual for this-

Edit; Here is one that depicts the chain link....I did this very crappily on paint so I'm sorry for the poor quality. Also, I used Elvin Language since Dragon Language does not exist.

user posted image

Here is the one that is just by itself so you can see it clearly.

user posted image

Edited by Chasilin

@little lost dragon: you're right, now that I look at it, it is pretty overpowered. I'll Severely limit/weaken it when I finish editing all of it. Also, those powers described are what the final, mastered power will be, not what he can currently accomplish. But even for now, it's too powerful so I'll change it. Thank you for pointing that out. smile.gif

I guess, it could be anywhere that you want it to be. Since the colours are effected by personality, it's position should be too...someone could have it on their shoulder, on their lower back, their ankle, their wrist, their belly...anywhere at all. However, once you choose where the first one is you have to keep in mind that all the rest will be there too, chainlinked to each other. Also, they can be in any size but can only be in a circle.

Edited by Chasilin

(@ Shapeshifting Dragon Cyrus)

he is in the sun when he does it. He has the ability to open, inside of himself, a portal to another dimension, this takes a massive amount of energy. In this dimension consisting entirely of energy, there is an infinite amount of electrons, neutrons and protons. He also has the ability to change something's molecular or atomic structure and move atoms, molecules and electrons(the whole nine yards.) within a tiny range(is MUCH less power-efficient if not touching). These two powers in conjunction enable him to do a few things. The main one is Shapeshifting; he can change anything or one, close enough, into anything,(assuming a large enough amount of energy, usually most of the energy he has) using the second dimension to supply the needed substances. He is known to get very creative with this power. Being bonded to him, Cyrus can also use this powers to an extremely short extent.

((I still think that is powerful, considering I think that silvrechan wouldn't want a dragon going into another world.))

I would advise plain going with another power. Just forget the particle stuff. Little hard to avoid power play or over powered stuff with that.

Well first off: he can't go into the dimension, it only serves to store matter. Second: i agree with you, that is still too overpowered, now that think about it. Third: I have a spotless reputation on multiple sites for NOT powerplaying. If you want, I can get people to testify that, I hate powerplayers. Fourth: I actually don't think I'm gonna join this RP anyway for a few reasons, one of them being that I really only joined in the first place because my other RP's were going slow; the other one being that I have an odd feeling that girlfairy is going to attack my every post since I tried to give her advice. So yeah, I'm gonna delete my character sheet.

I'm not attacking you, or well at least thats not the case.

As for your rep, new forum, new rep ect. You could very well get others from other sites to testify for ya. But thats from another site. Its like switching schools. You may very well be the most trusted kid in the first one. Don't mean everyone is going to trust ya at the second school.

There's also the issue of while you may not power play that power, but then a power player does show, gets a good power that could be power played to easily, and does so saying your allowed but he can't. Its a case of trying to just rid the possiblity of it happening ya know?

Again, you may very well be worth the trust needed for that power. But we just met ya and it would open up the rp for trouble should someone else want something like that and mis use it.

I see what you mean about the powerplaying and the reputation, and I appreciate your understanding of what I'm saying. So Thank you muchly, the internet could use more people like you, who try to be understanding and helpful. Really, the main reason I'm not joining is because I'm way too busy to play as many RP's as I've signed up for, so I'm trying to cut back.

YOO HOO heya, I'm working on that list of names right now. I'm making a list, first, of all the type of people that would be encountered in a small village. If I'm missing something let me know and I'll add it. Also, feel free to volunteer names!

Baker man: Mr. Daniel Farn

Baker's wife: Mrs. Cessa Farn

Baker's Daughter: Deleisy

Baker's Son: Bran

Inn Keeper: Mr. Kepp Donnavan

Inn Keeper's Son: Eli

Inn Keeper's Daughter: Elizabeth

Blacksmith: Mr. Tommon Berns

Blacksmith's daughter: Amber Berns

Storekeeper: Mrs. Nessy Kalp

Store keeper's husband: Mr. Larry Kalp

Store keeper's son: Finessa

Flower Shop Owner husband: Mr. Halk Rose

Flower Shop Owner wife: Mrs. Lily Rose

Flower Shop Owners' daughter: Persephone (Percy) Rose

Homeless Beggar (m): Galler

-tries to think of more before adding on names- Halp?!

Thank you Silverchan;

Elders/ Dragons in the council:

Farmers:

Farmer: Mr. Hale Feckon

Farmer's wife: Mrs. Donna Feckon

Farmer's son: Kyle

Farmer's daughter: Shirely

Farmer: Mr. Robb Weppst

Farmer's wife: Mrs. Kassidy Weppst

Farmer's daughter:Pheobe

Farmer: Mr. Rick Johnsonn

Farmer's son: Allen

Farmer's daughter: Ivy

Farmer: Mrs. Reeda Finnroe

Farmer's son: Jeffrey William Finnroe

Farmer: Mr. Thierry Munnichi

Farmer's daughter: Lacey

Butcher :Mr. Cal Keen

Butcher's Wife: Mrs. Babe Keen

Butcher's Daughter: Olivia

The bard/storyteller: (Can it be Marie since she tells stories for the children?)

Architect/house builder: Mr. Tom Berck

Architect's Wife: Mrs. Hillary Berck

Architect's Son: Stephen

Architect's Daughter: Willow

Teacher(s) (they probably have a school): Mrs. Fern Wiza

Human Characters and their Bonds:

Kiera, bond of Slipstream

Roderick Frost, bond of Runara Tronitrui

Jennifer, bond of Rin

Minnie-Marie Roy, bond of Hastarius, bond of Nejour

Unbonded dragons:

Juliaka

Nomad

Tyra

Vrans

Bloodvein

Hysteria

Beryl

Unbonded Humans:

Bruce Dagger

Crystal

Edited by Chasilin

People to add:

Elders/ Dragons in the council

Farmer (or farmers? i'm thinking that theres probably more than one)

farmer(s) wife

Farmer(s) son/daughter

Butcher and his family

A bard/storyteller

architect/house builder

Architect's family

Teacher (they probably have a school)

And then everyone's bonds if they have one.

-smacks forehead- lol why didn't I think of those x3 Now, could you do me a favor and find all the names of the current members and their bonds? I'll add those as soon as you're ready and I'll get to work naming the others too.

Okay, Here goes-

Kiera, bond of Slipstream

Roderick Frost, bond of Runara Tronitrui

Jennifer, bond of Rin

Minnie-marie roy, bond of Hastarius, bond of Nejoir

Unbonded dragons

Juliaka

Nomad

Tyra

Vrans

Bloodvein

Hysteria

Beryl

Unbonded Humans

Bruce Dagger

Crystal

I think that's everyone, though I might have missed somethig.

Why, thank you *^* -puffs chest-

Should we just keep the list here on the page or are you putting them on the first page of the OOC?