TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Well, we all know Ghetis is N's dad, but I don't think human-pokemon matings even work. >>;

Also, yeah, Kyurem would have to be on the box art for the next game because it's part of the trio. Only it's going to be his Black/White counterparts and not his Absolute Zero form.

And I don't understand that last one about being jossed...? That was a confirmed story...

Edit: The Shadow-triad/gym leader theory is really interesting though. ._.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

YYyyeah. Wasn't Kyurem the shell left behind after the birth of Reshirom and Zekrom?

YYyyeah. Wasn't Kyurem the shell left behind after the birth of Reshirom and Zekrom?

Yeah, I think that how the legend goes. Kind of sad if you think about it.. :c

I just heard about this upcoming released today! Not too impressed by the Kyurem-Zekrom/Reshiram fusion, but it might have promise. I certainly adored my copy, and enjoyed playing it with my husband. ^^ I think the whole...."2" thing is a little weird, but who knows - it may end up being a great game.

Edit: Um, N was not born from Pokemon. xd.png He's Ghetsis' son, it tells you in the game and in the official game guide.

Edited by aynessa

Yeah, I think that how the legend goes. Kind of sad if you think about it.. :c

It is so very sad. :c

But if you think about it, it makes sense. Because Reshiram and Zekrom represent different types of energy (yin/yang, also fire/lightning), it makes sense that the third dragon Kyurem, who represents the total lack of energy (wuji, also absolute zero), would be what was left behind.

Edited by Lythiaren

Yep... though I still love the awesome pokemon for being himself, even if he is somewhat a shell... I love my beastly Shedinja too and he doesn't care about being some lifeless living shell! smile.gif

I'll probably end up getting both of these as I said in the other thread... though the combining of the two pokemon with their respective forms still seems weird to me... I liked Kyurem the way he is. Normal. Well... half normal... since he's a shell and all...

I saw it on a movie by GCPM11 or, Giancarlospawns whatever. His black walk through. In Pokemon ranger,(original first one) you couldn't take a Pokemon out of it's habitat except your partner. N, does not have a partner.

Again, Pokemon Rangers and N have similar methods, but do not have the same reasons or ideals. At least not in Black/White's timeline. N might become a Pokemon Ranger, but until then he is just N, member/former member of Team Plasma.

And those people aren't really official sources. Do you think you could find me the video you're talking about? I don't mean to be pushy, but maybe if I see it I could understand. ^__^

That might take forever.... I'll go and find N-related things. He said in one of the diggs he had with N. when I find it I have to get the link from a computer x_x

That might take forever.... I'll go and find N-related things. He said in one of the diggs he had with N. when I find it I have to get the link from a computer x_x

Thanks so much, I appreciate it. :D

Actually, N (I LOVE N!! <333) has a 'real' name. It's Natural Harmonia Gropuis. Ghetsis isn't his father. If anything, he is a stepfather or a guardian. (I got the N stuff on Bulbapedia) As far as I know, N is not a Pokemon Ranger. N wants Pokemon and humans to be seperated because he was led to believe that humans abuse Pokemon. Pokemon Rangers want to keep peace between humans and Pokemon-not seperate them. I have yet to see the new Kyruem forms, but I bet they are awesome looking. (I can't wait to get Black 2 and transfer my lv. 100 Kyruem there xd.png)

THERE BETTER BE MORE N HARMONIA IN BLACK/WHITE 2!!

I never heard of the Gym leader/Triad story. That makes me like Chili more now. AND IT WOULD DEFINITLY POINT TO G1-AKA GIOVANNI. =D

Again, on N, he captures and realeases pokemon that are near the area you fight him at. But...what about the Pokemon (besides the dragon legendary) you fight at the end? Zoroark, Klingkang's evoultion (oddly he had a Klinklang in the battle before it..maybe the same one for once??), Acheotops, Carracosta, ect? Where did they come from? unsure.gif

It would be interesting to be able to use the airport. But what regions should be available? Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh? I say Hoenn, as a tribute to a possible remake but...*shrug* it would be impossible to have all 5 regions in one game. And I would LOVE having the Lead Pokemon follow behind you. *imagines Reshiram following behind character*

Edited by Shadria

Actually, N (I LOVE N!! <333) has a 'real' name. It's Natural Harmonia Gropuis. Ghetsis isn't his father. If anything, he is a stepfather or a guardian. (I got the N stuff on Bulbapedia)

Bulbapedia only states Ghetsis raised him. The rumor is that he is N's father, but there's nothing to suggest the two aren't actually biologically related. In fact, there's more to suggest they are than anything else.

^I remember seeing under the 'family' bit Ghetsis: (Stepfather/Guardian?) It mentioned that only in the Japanese version did Ghetsis call N his son, and that was when he berated him after losing to the player. And one of the sages questions if they are even related. Plus, Junichi Masuda said that N's parents are unknown. So, yes, Ghetsis raised him, and they may be related, but he isn't N's father.

I'm probably one of the 1% who didn't enjoy B/W or a majority of the new creature designs, so I think I'll pass on getting excited over this. It just sounds so gimmicky and drawn out for more sales, and... meh, well I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade =o

How did this news slip under my nose this morning without me realizing? ninja.gif

I'm so insanely glad that they didn't release these as 3DS exclusive games. That was my biggest fear with Pokemon, since I do love my DS Lite and am not planning on ever investing in a 3DS...

I was going to buy White after I finished Black, but I'll save the $$ now. xd.png Definitely surprised me, I was expecting that third game for the trio to come out next, not another game pair.

Reshi/Kyurem = love <33

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Well, the news was announced just a day or two ago, so word is still getting around to everyone. happy.gif It's gonna be interesting to see what these games will be like though. After beating the last Sage, didn't he say that N was flying to a far off land on his chosen legendary? Maybe we'll get to follow him.

I've got my fingers crossed for features from HG/SS to be included too. Having your lead Pokemon follow you around really made things a lot more fun. Oh, and more box space, because the Pokedex completionist in me is seriously running out of room.

I'm doing a Living Pokedex. cool.gif Gotta catch 'em all, right?

I'm so insanely glad that they didn't release these as 3DS exclusive games. That was my biggest fear with Pokemon, since I do love my DS Lite and am not planning on ever investing in a 3DS...

Well, they'll make a 3DS entry into the main series sooner or later, y'know? I expect the next gen will be for the 3DS. Because let's face it--they're not going to let Pokemon die like ever. (And as long as the stories keep getting better, I'm very happy with that!)

I really hope we get to see N again. So much. And I really want more information about the story! ...But once it comes out, I will avoid spoilers like the plague. xd.png

Once more people buy a 3DS, Gamefreak will most likely jump to the new system. cool.gif They were one of the first developers to get a devkit after all. Some things in B/W looked like they were already halfway prepped for 3D anyway; the big fancy Gamefreak logo with the star especially seems ready.

And I'm sure something will be done to make the weather effects pop too. happy.gif

user posted image

Oh, and take a look at the main page here. laugh.gif 16 years, and going strong!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

Edited by Gamekatt101

^I remember seeing under the 'family' bit Ghetsis: (Stepfather/Guardian?) It mentioned that only in the Japanese version did Ghetsis call N his son, and that was when he berated him after losing to the player. And one of the sages questions if they are even related. Plus, Junichi Masuda said that N's parents are unknown. So, yes, Ghetsis raised him, and they may be related, but he isn't N's father.

Uh. "Only in the Japanese version"? You mean the original version, since Pokemon is produced in Japan and then translated for the rest of the world, which is why Japan always gets the Pokemon things before anyone else? Even in the International versions, Ghetsis strongly implies a blood relation. "I'm ashamed to share the name Harmonia with you" definitely makes that link. And since he raised N, and the Japanese version says outright that they are father and son? Yeah you're jumping through some serious hoops trying to say that they aren't actually related.

One Sage questions it, but based on what? The fact that Ghetsis is so abusive and manipulative? Well yeah, he's trying to use his son as a puppet to take over the world. The man is cruel, deranged and power-hungry. He abuses Pokemon and belittles even Reshiram and Zekrom, Pokemon dragon-gods, as mere tools, what makes you think he wouldn't abuse his own son to further his plans? People in real life abuse their children for much, much less.

Edited by Lythiaren

At first I was like, WHAT.

...but then I became attracted to the Kyurem/Zekrom hybrid. Looks awesome biggrin.gif

Seconded. =D

I'll definitely get White 2. Or whichever game has the Kyurem/Zekrom in it.

hacker research into the original BW (on Pokecommunity):

-snip-

Also, a hell of a lot of things were left in B/W's code. They were apparently built off of HG/SS which were built off of D/P. How do I know? Key items. No, the actual key items.

To name a few, here's some beta data that shouldn't even be in B/W (if you hack to get these items they'll act as normal useless items; you can give them to Pokemon and toss them): Red Chain, Apricorn Basket, Rainbow Wing, Silver Wing, Blue Orb, Azure Flute, Enigma Stone, Jade Orb, Lunar Wing, Magma Stone, Red Orb... The list can go on actually.

It seems the developers preferred to just turn off code instead of removing it entirely. If we're lucky, that might mean that the code for Pokemon following you around is located somewhere in the code... Someone just needs to find it and activate it. That's just theoretical, though.

Even if such a thing was still in there, it wouldn't work with any Unova Pokémon. (maybeeee the ones who have overworld sprites for other purposes in-game like Zorua but that's a stretch that the game can just happen to grab these from the correct spot)

I don't believe they would copy such a massive chunk of code wholesale, either. I don't recall anyone finding remnants of the system in the game script so I don't see why a fully-functional system would be present in the code.

Hence why I said theoretical

but yes, since the overworld sprites of 494+ would be unable to be present unless they already had overworld sprites, and Nintendo probably would have overwritten that code. Then again, it IS possible that the code itself wasn't so consuming to the game and they just disabled it, but that's not exactly too likely. Still, a guy can dream.

Who knows, maybe if enough people ask, the next game to come out (the alleged "grey/gray/chrome") will have a comeback with the overworld sprites. Highly doubt it though.

So there is a chance that Nintendo already wrote the following code, and just have yet to implement it BW 2 tongue.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

Last I knew, yes. I kind of jumped to a conclusion seeing the new forms, though, that it only re-fuses with one of them. I automatically thought it meant that it meant something totally different. Thinking about it, though, that doesn't say anything about the past. (Yay, I'M jossed! xd.png) I love that theory/fact, it adds a depth to Pokemon canon to me. So what's with the new non-full forms, then? Maybe it did re-fuse with one and not the other? I know a lot of people expected a new form, but there's TWO of them!

I do know for a fact that BW does use the HG/SS partner sprites in Entree Forest. And I abuse the tar out of that. My hope for B/W 2 is that sprites for all the new mons get made, which would allow for both following and gen 5 DW mons besides Darumaka/Darmanitan and Munna/Musharna.

Edited by AlternateMew

I only just found out about this and im psyched! The Reshiram and Zekrom look awesome! I hope it has more realistic features like moon changes or constellations! It'll look epic in 3D!