TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

I can't seem to get to the Island of Dreams though

Yeaaaaah, I dunno much about that problem. sad.gif And the so called guides the site have don't help much either.

The only way I ever got there was by trying it after some computer guy took the computer and fixed some other stuff on it that my parents were having trouble with. Dunno what the deal was, but I was able to visit after that.

So this might be a stupid question, but if I ever wanted to restart my Black 2, would the Meloetta from the event stay accessible or would it vanish? I don't want to lose event pokes qaq

I beat B2 a while ago and am just working on Join Avenue and map completion now. Relying on all NPCs since I don't interact with anyone is slow :c

If you've already redeemed the event (obtained the pokemon in game) I'm pretty sure it would vanish. You would have to trade any pokemon you don't want to lose to another game cartridge and trade back.

(Just having it in the party will activate the event)

Anyone know how to get to the Island of Dreams? All I am seeing is the thing spinning.

My Team in W2

Accelgor

Electivire

Kabutops

Flygon

Arcanine

Weavile

Anyone wanna battle, or exchange friend codes?

You go on the pokemon global link, you need an account. When you do, you enter in your game code (found in dream world before you start the game, inder Mystery Gifts I think) send a pokemon to sleep, then go online. You need Java/Flash (updated version) and then you can play!

My Team in W2

Accelgor

Electivire

Kabutops

Flygon

Arcanine

Weavile

Anyone wanna battle, or exchange friend codes?

Ha, I could take that out easily with my Keldeo and my Black Kyurem alone!

...Just saying x3

...Just saying x3

Doubtful. What spread are you running?

You go on the pokemon global link, you need an account. When you do, you enter in your game code (found in dream world before you start the game, inder Mystery Gifts I think) send a pokemon to sleep, then go online. You need Java/Flash (updated version) and then you can play!

I know that, but every time I try to enter the Island of Dreams, all it does is spin

I can only get on at the library, so i can only do that tomorrow

FYI Japan is getting a Jirachi wi-fi distribution for B2/W2 at the moment so I'm crossing my fingers that we will get this event soon as well.

when i get home from the hospital anyone want to battle and/or trade?

Team

• Charizard
  • Manectric
  • Seviper
  • Salamence
  • Serperior
  • Zangoose
Edited by Ever-Dream

...Just saying x3

My accelgor, or electivire alon could easily beat your keldeo, and Black Kyurem isn't aa big problem either with my arcanine or electivire, or weavile, or kabutops.

I wish I had a Keldeo. Darn shame I got my game after the events happened.

My accelgor, or electivire alon could easily beat your keldeo, and Black Kyurem isn't aa big problem either with my arcanine or electivire, or weavile, or kabutops.

My whole team still has quite an advantage against yours.

Accelgor- countered by Skarmory

Electivire- countered by Glaceon/Espeon

Arcanine- countered by Keldeo

Weavile- countered by Keldeo

Kabutops- countered by Keldeo

Flygon- countered by Glaceon

My whole team still has quite an advantage against yours.

Accelgor- countered by Skarmory

Electivire- countered by Glaceon/Espeon

Arcanine- countered by Keldeo

Weavile- countered by Keldeo

Kabutops- countered by Keldeo

Flygon- countered by Glaceon

Thing is, you can't guarantee that's who they will all be fighting. Weavile (unless it has a bad moveset) could easily take out Glaceon or Espeon if it fought them, and Electivire would smash Keldeo and skarmory. But it works both ways. And then there is the whole issue of tier... But I won't go into that

I still want to make a team of only eeveeolutions, is that a bad idea? xd.png

I still want to make a team of only eeveeolutions, is that a bad idea? xd.png

Nope. I have a team only of eeveelutions, its fine.

Anyone want to trade Keldeo, Meleotta, and Genesect? Or are they untradable? I'll trade them right back if they are. I just want to see them in my Pokedex.

I defeated the Elite Four and Iris for the second time. They were easy. -.- and this proves Caitlin will not be Champion in Y and X! But anyway,

TIP: Dragon types are weak to Special moves!

I defeated the Elite Four and Iris for the second time. They were easy. -.- and this proves Caitlin will not be Champion in Y and X! But anyway,

TIP: Dragon types are weak to Special moves!

Whether a move is physical or special doesn't have anything to do with it. The type of the move is what matters.