TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

I really love White 2 - I've beaten the game and yet I still have plenty to do to keep my occupied. <3 I really like the Join Avenue too.

details of the Meloetta event in North America. This event will be distributed via Gamestop stores across North America from March 4th to March 24th for all Generation V games. It's currently unknown if this event will match the Japanese one in level and moves but we'll bring details as soon as we can

Finally :'D

(Though man, one month away, boo, would have been a cute valentines' pokemon)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Woo, finally! I heard about this the other day, I'm excited. I probably won't actually ever use Meloetta though, but I know my sister will love her.

I got an Keldeo sometime. Also, I noticed... I leveled up VERY fast through this game. By the time I was at the elite four, I was in my 50s.

The experience formula in 5th gen is different.

Oh. In Black and White, I was at 40-42.... But still beat the Elite Four.

I can't wait to get Meloetta! Then, I can complete the pack.... Wait, Keldeo is like part of Cobalions, right?

So we're finally getting that last Pokemon. biggrin.gif About time.

Now all I need to do is breed 600 more eggs to get my monsters from Black one to two. (I have a year; I can do it. laugh.gif )

Does anyone know where you can get a Ditto? I really really want to train one, but I don't have one registered in my Pokedex so I'm not sure where I can catch one.

Does anyone know where you can get a Ditto? I really really want to train one, but I don't have one registered in my Pokedex so I'm not sure where I can catch one.

You can catch Ditto in the Crater Forest area of the Giant Chasm. :3 Dark grass or regular grass. I think they're around level 46-47, but don't quote me on that. That's where I caught mine.

Edited by Switch

I've been playing black and white 2 more now since I lost my favorite game, Soul Silver (With my 4 level 100s, shiny Dusknoir, and Mewtwo *pouts*)

I've been playing black and white 2 more now since I lost my favorite game, Soul Silver (With my 4 level 100s, shiny Dusknoir, and Mewtwo *pouts*)

Sorry you lost so many valuable pokemon. sad.gif Anyway, I'm starting over in my B2 game, since I got bored with the last file. This time though, it's gonna be a regular nuzlocke. For the people who never heard of nuzlocking, it's a way to increase the difficulty of a pokemon game. The basic rules are: to release or permanently box a pokemon when it faints, and to catch the very first pokemon you encounter in an area. I just got started.

Anybody else gotten their Meloetta? Me and my sister just went out to gamestop today and got her. :D

Edited by Switch

Thanks, everyone, for mentioning Meloetta. I completely blank on checking Pokemon's official website for new releases now.

I finished White 2 and have yet to start Black 2, I like to wait a bit in between Pokemon games so I don't get burnout.

I was at Gamestop today and forgot to take my Pokemon games with me, so I'll have to go later to download Meloetta. xd.png

Woo, I was breeding my Manectric with my Japanese Ditto today with Masuda method, and I got a SHINY ELECTRIKE on my White 2! So happy! xd.png

I would personally buy the first black or white since black 2 and white 2 are actual sequels and not remakes, but that's just me. XD; Do what you like.

Edited by Switch

Just picked up my 4 Meloetta! I was nervous my parents wouldn't take me on such short notice. I nearly missed the event! Now I have to pay the price--my mom's dragging me through all the make-up stores at the mall! Well, at least I got my Pokés.

Well, it's worth it for 4. cool.gif All event Pokes are valuable trade fodder, so save a few for gen six and shiny trades.

Well, then I wish you the best of luck in completing it. happy.gif

And, in case you haven't heard, the 6th Gen comes out in October, so you may want to save up for that one if you don't want to miss out on Event Pokemon.

Gotta catch 'em all, right? laugh.gif

I'm now on a trading spree on GTS and I traded for a Dratini that has the ability Marvel Scale blink.gifcool.gif

Ohhh, I think that might be its Dream World ability! biggrin.gif Nice!

I've been busy finishing my game too! happy.gif Just did this this morning.

user posted image

I also finished making all those movies at the "Pokewood" movie studio place or whatever it's called.