Steamrider

Steamrider's Leetles

Leetles!

for those of you that don't know TJ has another adoptable site called Leetle adoptables! where you create, collect and sell Leetle 32X32 sprites!

i found that i enjoy making leetles! so i am going to be doing requests.

here is some examples of my work

user posted image

lol, ZELDA FTW!! Link to my Leetle shop

request form

[SIZE=14][COLOR=green]I Want A Leetle[/COLOR][/SIZE]
what is it?:
animation?:
additinal information:

some things to remember.

1. requests are free

2. i can make pretty much anything! exept people. (though i'd prefer not to do OCs, but ill still do them)

3. no waiting list, just post!

4. if you request a zelda themed leetle (which i encerage you to xd.png ) i might want to sell it in my shop.

5. please, nothing too complex for the animation. i'm not doing bone-based animation here, only simple like three framed animations, if any at all.

6. this used to be a dragon spriting thread. but i changed it. so the first couple posts are other stuff besides leetles.

Edited by Steamrider

ooo ohmy.gif interesting xd.png

I want a Sprite[/color]

Forum name: Auditionange

Name of dragon: Strawberry Plush Dewdrop

Sketch: Sketch tongue.gif

Short discription: mm My dragon's actually got a heart imprint near his eye, has paws (not hooves... i just felt like calling it a deer imposter since it kinda looks like it), and has some unique pattern? on it's legs

additional information: nonee but: Thankyouu ^^

Nice work Steamrider! I admire what you do on the forums here and hope you don't mind me snagging a spot. :3

I want a Sprite

Forum name: cudo215

Name of dragon: Era

Sketch: http://cudo215.deviantart.com/art/Abstract-Era-ID-260272144

Short description: None

Additional information: A ref to go off if you are having trouble with something since it's so abstract - http://cudo215.deviantart.com/art/Mmmmm-he...e-Era-195163051

Thanks so much in advance ^^

Wow! I love it, thank you so much! Although, is there anyway you can throw in the floaty wings? I am so sorry to have to ask, but Era without wings is kinda freaking me out. ^^'

Otherwise, it's perfect!!! *tackle hugs!*

I want a Sprite

Forum name: Dragonhatchling

Name of dragon: Venril

Sketch: Here

Short discription: (optinal)

colors: (if the sketch doenst have any)

additional information: any pose you want

Edited by Dragonhatchling

@cudo215. you mean that wing thats floating next to her? i thought that was like a symbol or something. k ill add that

i'm going to bed now, so it will be done tommorow.

@Dragonhatchling: the "sketch" isnt really a sketch. i need something i can outline to make the sprite, and its hard to do that with 3d stuff.

so sorry i cant sprite that.

user posted image

GACK!! MY EYES HURT FROM USING SO MANY BRIGHT COLORS!!

lol

LOL xd.pngohmy.gif wahhh its awesomee!~ xd.png but uhmm if its not too much trouble, would u be able to draw a second wing? S: i was too lazy to draw another wing in my drawing lols...

otherwise, thankyouu <3 haha

I edited my request... I accidently uploaded the wrong photo sleep.gif sorry about that

@Dragonhatchling, now i need to know what colors the dragon is

@auditionange. k ill do a second wing

@pisceslion, thats fine, i said mostly dragons, i can do a spider

HNNNNGGGGGG THIS IS PERFECT

<3333333333

Thank you so incredibly much. Where am I allowed to use this, by the way? I kinda sorta want to spam it everywhere, with your permission and credit of course. *angelic face*

user posted image

two wings

@cudo215, use it anyway you want! just give credit.

@raichuluxray. ok, ill use the colors from the adult backfrill so it will match

user posted image

hows this look so far? i still dont know what colors he is too.

edits

Edited by Steamrider

That looks great so far smile.gif I'm not picky on color so whatever color you think would look good is fine with me. Sorry that I forgot to add that you could pick the color... my computer's been acting up a bit and I got distracted.

@Steam Lol, you just weren't popular and busy enough so you had to go and start a spriting thread. xd.png Aaaanyway, you seriously need to make ME a sprite, I mean come on really! Let me know if you're up to it and I can send you a pic of Tyra to do. wink.gif

Edited by Tyra-Ice

sure of course ill do Tyra! i also want to do Thorn, hexes, Garra, zippy. eloka, and keta..... ok maybe not

but Tyra and Thorn for sure xd.png

Fffff, it's Hexas, lol, not Hexes. X3 I guess I'll just have to do another pic of Thorn for ya in return. wink.gif But I have some other requests to finish up so it'll be a little while.