Snowytoshi

Dragons of Dragon Cave

27 posts in this topic

ANNOUCEMENT

I have recentally switched the forum host so it really doesn't look like much. However this one should be much easier to use tongue.gif

Hi guys! I love this forum and all, but I like to join multiple forums about the same topic. I haven't been able to find another one about Dragon Cave so I created my own! It's small right now; only two members, but hopefully it will grow. Please join or just look around, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try- right? Thanks!

Dragons of Dragon Cave

EDIT

Because of it's lack of members it may not look like much right now, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a chance. So please do, again thanks!

Edited by Snowytoshi

sad.gif There's been 105 views for this thread and not one of those people have joined. If half of those people had joined we would be on our way to a thriving community. We have a RP section and a trading section, though no automated hatchery as of yet. Please take the time to join as it can't hurt and you might even make some new friends! Thanks smile.gif

I'm going to have a little look myself smile.gif

Edit: OK! I've registered and I have to say I really really like your forums smile.gif It's not too bright and not too dull biggrin.gif I do not like eye-burner forums where they use super bright colors smile.gif You did a fantastic job and I do believe I'll stay <3

Edited by MrsKoolAid

Please make sure to check out the new BSA thread in the trading section of Dragons of Dragon Cave. Good luck!

I joined and made a post ^.^ I would love to help a site go to a thriving communinty and also if they need any help I can offer some ideas to make the site fun and might get more people to join. Like egg give aways.

I'm looking for mods for the forum! If you have some experience and/or think you have what it takes please sign up and PM me smile.gif

Please read this news topic for more info: Mods Wanted!

Edited by Snowytoshi

- Content and scroll spam removed. You need to go to the actual site and follow its instructions - Posting and asking for clicks or views on the forum is against board rules- Edited by rubyshoes