NyneHells

Sergals.

Sergals. The amazing creations of Mick39

"... Sergals are one of the many races of Vilous, but they are actually more famous than the setting itself. This is largely due to Rain Silves being drawn more than any other character from the setting, and a large exposure to Rain and sergals on English imageboards. Many people know about sergals and Rain, but have never even heard of Vilous..."

Discussion Loved~! Topics - If You Know Some About Sergals:

Which type of Sergal is your favorite - Northern or Southern?

Any preferred styles of Sergal - New Age or Old Canon?

Do you Dislike, Like, Love, or feel Neutral about Sergals?

What do you Like/Dislike about Northern/Southern Sergals?

Please no Flaming.

Please be mature about your POV, and those of others.

Have fun!

Edited by TaiomiFox

First, Where can I find the written or whatever works of this world? I've always been curious to learn more about Rain and know some more characters from the setting.

Secondly, I really love the Nothern Sergals. Something about the extra fluff appeals to me. However, I do like the Southern Sergals for their sort of... 'sub-culture.'

I'm not sure on the 'styles' of Sergals since I haven't been able to see much else besides the Rain art work.

First, Where can I find the written or whatever works of this world? I've always been curious to learn more about Rain and know some more characters from the setting.

Secondly, I really love the Nothern Sergals. Something about the extra fluff appeals to me. However, I do like the Southern Sergals for their sort of... 'sub-culture.'

I'm not sure on the 'styles' of Sergals since I haven't been able to see much else besides the Rain art work.

Ah, the Vilous Wiki has a lot of info on Rain. Here's the Link to her article XP

Oh, and uh, the Vilous Wiki.

There's not a whole lot on the Old canon in some parts, and others the New canon are slightly lacking. But they're there :3

I Love Northern Sergals, too :3 There can never be enough floof, amirite?

Mick's style is quite nice, but I do love KatzBalger's take on them.

/goes to read about them

The female anatomy...

ಠ_ಠ

Edited by RheaZen