ArynChris

The Holly Contest

Congrats, Celis!! Those are pretty! biggrin.gif

I now have 2 more that have matured. Thus leaving me with 2 spaces to spare on my scroll, lol lol.

I think it's gonna be a close race between blazingrider, celis and me. biggrin.gif

I've updated my post here so that takes me up to 14 adults.

It's going to be difficult without freezing.

I thought you could freeze... Did it change, or was freezing never allowed?

I thought you could freeze... Did it change, or was freezing never allowed?

It's still alright to freeze. What happened is that BBWs are no longer as easy to find in the cave or AP, so some folks who started out freezing all of them are letting a few grow up-- so they can breed the eggs themselves.

All updated! happy.gif

Congrats, Celis!!  Those are pretty!  biggrin.gif

I now have 2 more that have matured.  Thus leaving me with 2 spaces to spare on my scroll, lol lol. 

I think it's gonna be a close race between blazingrider, celis and me.  biggrin.gif

*snerk* I know. What's sad is I offered blazingrider 4 BBW hatchlings if he can catch me another cb ice egg (the last one I got refused it's mate... that gold tinsel has gone through three mates now), and I don't want to give up any BBWs!

Another one hatched, giving me one space on my scroll, so tonight after work, I'll be trolling the AP board.

Edited by celis

*snerk* I know. What's sad is I offered blazingrider 4 BBW hatchlings if he can catch me another cb ice egg (the last one I got refused it's mate... that gold tinsel has gone through three mates now), and I don't want to give up any BBWs!

Another one hatched, giving me one space on my scroll, so tonight after work, I'll be trolling the AP board.

ouch! blink.gif

and I thought my tinsel was picky just refusing one CB stripe mate

I traded away BBW hatchlings too before I saw the thread if its any consolation (grr tongue.gif )

@ticonderoga2- Sorry to have caused confusion. There's a few of us that don't enjoy freezing hatchies.( Personal preference only.) As Aryn said

velvet_paw - don't worry - you're not the only one who doesn't like freezing. I have no frozen hatchies - only item that's frozen on my scroll is the Leetle Tree.

I've got several gonna grow up today or tomorrow!!! Whee!!!!

Edited to add: Aryn, you forgot the new 2 matured BBW's! I should have a total of 19 adults now. No worries. I have more growing up soon so you can update on your next update. biggrin.gif

Edited by simkim

Update Post Here

Count 15

*DNC = Does Not Count (yet) (I was going to freeze them but they are going to be breeders)

Edited to add: Aryn, you forgot the new 2 matured BBW's! I should have a total of 19 adults now. No worries. I have more growing up soon so you can update on your next update. biggrin.gif

I forgot nothing. tongue.gif I'm just blind when you don't give me hard numbers, AKA a total.

I forgot nothing. tongue.gif  I'm just blind when you don't give me hard numbers, AKA a total.

LOL! Gotcha. I've 2 more growing up (one in about 6 hours, the other in about 2 hours) and already have 2 that grew up earlier today...

Adding those 4 (once the 6 hours has passed) will put me at a total of 23.

For now, tho - I have a total of 21 adult BBW's - then the next 2 later today.

Now at 22 adult bbw's - one more in 5 hours from this edit.

Edited by simkim

You asked for one, and I got it wink.gif

Also....Updated!

man, i need to play catch up. LOL

i have 9 that have either grown up or just hatched and 2 more eggs close to hatching. i'll post the links in a bit. smile.gif

You asked for one, and I got it wink.gif

Also....Updated!

Thank you kindly! I just hope the tinsel mate doesn't refuse again.

Another one grew up, so I've 24 that count.

I'm happily egg locked and I've got a couple of outstanding IOUs that said they should have their BBW hatchlings to me this weekend, so I should be able to recapture those four hatclings I traded away soon.

Snagged that one, xeyla. I was unlocked, figured I might as well take it to lock myself. I have 9 growing hatchlings right now and this time tomorrow should have 4 more and 2 eggs hatched (6 total) though 2 hatchlings will be grown up....wowza, I'm pretty happy with how things are doing and hoping to retake the lead, now that it's neck and neck blink.gif

Edited by blazinrider112

Yay! 13th egg donated and adopted! Thank you Blaze smile.gif

My name starts with an X not a Z tongue.gif

Edited by xeyla

Wheee! Here is egg #14:

A 6th Gen BBW eggy, who feels sad from being tossed for not being a gold egg.

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1ER6h

Do you guys like it when I hide the link, or is it too annoying trying to find it?

Edited by xeyla

Updated! And remember, only BBWs that are adult or frozen count, not the ones you've just caught and are still growing.

Hi guys! I'm kind of behind compared to a lot of people, and I've decided that it would just be more fun to drop out and gift eggs on here as I find them. I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea , xeyla, because I might hide them in posts... It is just that you have such great ideas! Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

Lineage of eggies:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RE4g2

http://dragcave.net/lineage/baipu