ArynChris

The Holly Contest

I've been visiting this thread to see how it has been progressing so i might as well give it a whirl. i'll fix up a spreadsheet or something and post it later. smile.gif

...*thinks*...

Anyone object to December 15th? Any BBW hatched or grown up on Dec. 16th or later would not count, and the 16th is when I/we would go through people's lists one final time to check. Someone could always fudge it a little and freeze on the 16th before we get to their name, of course... but since there's no way to know when we've started the check or in what order we're checking people, I doubt that will really come up. Besides which, even if that happened with one or two dragons, I suspect participants will have different enough numbers for it not to affect the results.

Dec. 15th as a deadline would give plenty of time to check through everyone's lists and get the winners in contact with the prize donators, so people can determine mates and breeding times in advance. happy.gif If anyone sees a problem, though, this is a good time to speak!

The 15th should be good. That gives y'all enough time to check the scrolls/numbers and still leaves us all with space if we decide to do something like the ReFeast again.

On another note, you've linked my livejournal for the crafty blazinrider112 as well as myself on your tracking post.

*has now happily egg locked herself with BBW eggs*

The 15th should be good. That gives y'all enough time to check the scrolls/numbers and still leaves us all with space if we decide to do something like the ReFeast again.

On another note, you've linked my livejournal for the crafty blazinrider112 as well as myself on your tracking post.

*has now happily egg locked herself with BBW eggs*

So I did... fixed, and thanks for catching that. happy.gif

Was thinking about what we could have for runner-up prizes.

I've noticed lots people want 2nd gen xmas from metals x holidays. Since I have a cb gold and cb silver - this is something I could do. My only cb christmas dragons are the Ribbon Dancers and the Winter Magis, tho. I do have 2 of each plus I hope to get another cb gold or silver by then. smile.gif

Or I could certainly do 2nd gen metals with something else, like marrows or shadow walkers or rosebuds, etc. That kind of thinking.

Of course, over the year, we'd probably end up with a totally different fad for runner-ups, depending on what new releases throughout the year, lol.

Was thinking about what we could have for runner-up prizes.

I've noticed lots people want 2nd gen xmas from metals x holidays. Since I have a cb gold and cb silver - this is something I could do. My only cb christmas dragons are the Ribbon Dancers and the Winter Magis, tho. I do have 2 of each plus I hope to get another cb gold or silver by then. smile.gif

Or I could certainly do 2nd gen metals with something else, like marrows or shadow walkers or rosebuds, etc. That kind of thinking.

Of course, over the year, we'd probably end up with a totally different fad for runner-ups, depending on what new releases throughout the year, lol.

i actually could help with runner up prizes like this. i have quite a few CB silvers and a handful of CB golds. i also have a CB yulebuck along with all other X-mas dragons after that (only 1 adult each since i froze one of each). i also have cb valentines from '09 to the present along with the halloween dragons too.

Here's a badge... I'm stymied on how to make it look what I was thinking of... tongue.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=132749][IMG=http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/bouhaki/DC_pics/hollycontest.gif][/URL]

Hope you like the badge, whatever you call it... smile.gif

Awesome badge! I added biggrin.gif

Should we be editing our original posts with our new BBW acquisitions? I picked up another egg from the AP this morning and plan to grab a few more tomorrow when my current eggs hatch smile.gif

Awesome badge! I added biggrin.gif

Should we be editing our original posts with our new BBW acquisitions? I picked up another egg from the AP this morning and plan to grab a few more tomorrow when my current eggs hatch smile.gif

It would help, but it's totally up to you. happy.gif It can be a webpage, a google doc, your first post, or even a brand new post if you like, as long as you provide a direct link to it.

Edited by ArynChris

A-Ha!!!

thought something was up when everyone jumped at my CB BBW hatchies.and was asking for them in the trade threads

I love BBWs so I'd like to sign up please.

These are my adults so far (everything below Vhale's Duvok D'Angelo 2 (inclusive))

1. Vhale's Duvok D'Angelo 2 (u5gN2) Grew up on: Jan 10, 2012

2. Merenwen's Bright Ribbons 3 (4Aqcb) Grew up on: Jan 16, 2012

3. Shining Soul 2 (4A6HO) Grew up on: Jan 16, 2012

4. Raining in my Soul 3 (UmsN7) Grew up on: Jan 16, 2012

5. Graceful Hellebore of Lemar 2 (qLgpT) Grew up on: Feb 08, 2012

6. Snowseeker CB (snWSe) Grew up on: Feb 28, 2012

7. Merry Blackjack CB (SdBKj) Grew up on: Feb 29, 2012

8. B45 Tornado CB (19B45) Grew up on: Mar 02, 2012

9. Ribonna's Leaping Hellebore 3 Grew up on: Mar 03, 2012

10. Another Bright Day CB Grew up on: Mar 04, 2012

11. Leaping Bright Breast CB Grew up on: Mar 05, 2012

12. Bright Leaper CB Grew up on: Mar 05, 2012

13. Leap Year Dragon CB Grew up on: Mar 05, 2012

14.Leopard in Flight CBGrew up on: Mar 08, 2012

15. Cephalos CB Grew up on: Mar 07, 2012

16.Throxton CB

17.Bright Essence of Christmas 2

18.Donald CBGrew up on: Mar 11, 2012

19.Bright Leaf CBGrew up on: Mar 14, 2012

20.Agyar CBGrew up on: Mar 14, 2012

21.I Owe You CBGrew up on: Mar 14, 2012

22.Totally BBW CBGrew up on: Mar 14, 2012

23.Lucky Find PB2

24.Spot CB

25.Peveril CB

26.Glutoo CB

27.Serendipity CB

28.Forest Queen CBGrew up on: Mar 20, 2012

29.Aurora Regius 2

30.Merry Leap Year PB2

31.Energized PB2

32.Bright and Beautiful PB2

33.Saurian Plot PB2

34.A Peak Too Far PB2

35.Eomer CB

36.Michelle's Akira Tsumi PB2

37.Before the Brightness CB

38.Miyaki Akira Tsumi PB2

39.Optimist PB2

40.Eadig PB2

41.Mistle Thrush PB2

42.Fortune PB2

43.Ready Steady CB

44.Banshee CB

45.Rorschach CB

46.Juicy PB2

47.Hi Fidelity PB2

48.Graceful Ribbon of Lemar 3

49.Zippy PB2

50.Inky PB2

51.Ogham CB

52.Minstrel of Fortune PB3

53.Gratitude PB2

54.Jynx CB

55.Ffluwno CB

56.Stickle CB

57.Dappled Shadow CB

58.Nocha O Dubhthaigh 2

59.Forest Matchmaker 2

60.Lifesaver CB

61.Brightness Rising 3

62. ShuV Ha'penny PB2

63. Miyowtti Akira Tsumi PB3

64. Polyanna CB

65. Bright Velvet Ribbons 4

66. Screechwing Snow 2

67. Screemtail Snow 2

68. Christmas Aurora 3

69. Seasca a Naoi O Dubthaigh 2

70. Silver Axe PB3

71. Smooth as Silk PB3

72. Gaiscioch 2

73. The Glad Game PB2

74.Lucky Charm PB3

75.Forest Jester CB

76.Angelic Aurora 4

77. Rootie Tootie CB

78. Aneuraid Ddewin 3

79.Bambina CB

80.Lucky PB3 81.Glad Tidings PB3

82.Living for Today CB

83.What You Wanted V

84.Where's the Party CB

85.Favourite CB

86.Evedur 2

More to add when they grow up below (for my reference only)

hatchies

87. Party Favours PB2

88.Silver Minstrel PB4

89.Leaping Ghost of the Heart 4 90.Great Joy PB4

91.Tootsie CB

92.Charmed Jura Akira Tsumi PB4

93.Wordsmith PB3

eggs

93.Forest Joker PB2

93.Wordsmith PB3

http://dragcave.net/view/

scroll link in sig

I'll update this post as I get more.

Of course if anyone can help my lineages with

2nd gen or checker snow angel x BBW(especially full gold)

or 2nd gen or checker ribbondancer x BBW

or 2nd gen or checker male marrow x BBW (marrow or BBW )

or 2nd gen or checker female marrow x BBW (marrow or BBW )

I'd be happy to breed 2nd gen PB BBWs in return (or higher gen as this progresses) or perhaps other BBWS for your lineages

My scroll is sorted by breed and the first qualifying one is Vhale's Duvok D'Angelo 2

the link to this post is here

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...60#entry6011656

Edited by velvet_paw

I have a CB eggy who is looking to join the BBW Apocalypse! Who will help him/her?

Thank you vevlet_paw biggrin.gif

Edited by xeyla

I have a CB eggy who is looking to join the BBW Apocalypse! Who will help him/her?

Thank you Xeyla biggrin.gif

It is now snug and warm with its new playmates on my scroll

I made my teenager be creative last night. Of course, he rolled his eyes at me, basically said I was off my rocker, then made this in about 5 minutes:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=132749][IMG=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/celisnebula/BBW-1.gif][/URL]

Edited by celis

Very handsome banner! Tell your teenager he did great.

Very handsome banner! Tell your teenager he did great.

Thanks. I've been trying to get him into Dragon Cave. He said if he wanted to play with Dragon's he'd do it on Skyrim. Go figure.

Ok, I have 2 cb BBW biggrin.gif

My scroll is linked to the dragon in my sig biggrin.gif

I'm going to be naming them according to how many I have, These are my first BBWs so it'd be easy to tell which are mine xd.png

My first adult grew up! Woo! Sweet code, too - V33El - so I named her Vessel of Delights. Rather appropiate name for the first 2012 BBW I think. biggrin.gif