stagazer_7

Dragon Movies and Series

@ Jedi40

Of course, how could I forget Norbert! Thanks, added both new entries. smile.gif

You are very welcome smile.gif

@ rampaging wyvern

Thanks for the suggestion, I've just watched Ritterschlag and it's a cute animated movie - and you're right, I didn't see what happened in the end coming. ^^ If they could speak I'd imagine the papa-dragon saying: "Put some swing into that tail boy!" xd.png

I've created an extra section, called animated shorts and added this there. :3

@ predatorfan4ever

Was it perhaps 'Dragon's World: A Fantasy Made Real'? I remember that documentary being pretty good. ^^ I liked DragonHeart as well - Draco still looks good, despite the movie being made ages ago (the animators did a fantastic job with him).

Edited by stagazer_7

I finally decided to watch DragonHeart. So glad I did. It was a beautiful movie, and I love Draco so much.

I finally decided to watch DragonHeart. So glad I did. It was a beautiful movie, and I love Draco so much.

Yeah, Draco is an awesome dragon + the movie has heart, a dragon heart. *bad pun is bad* xd.png

@ predatorfan4ever

Was it perhaps 'Dragon's World: A Fantasy Made Real'? I remember that documentary being pretty good. ^^

Yes, that was it!

Whoa, made in 2004? I was really young then XD I can't believe I remember it.

Once Upon A Time (S01E06: The Shepard and S01E22: A Land Without Magic) has a couple of dragons in it. smile.gif

Yes, I have Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real, and overall...I'm disappointed with it. I was hoping for more dragons, less than half the screen time was actual dragon. And the acting was horrible, all the non-dragon parts just ruined the experience for me, unfortunately.

Once Upon A Time (S01E06: The Shepard and S01E22: A Land Without Magic) has a couple of dragons in it. smile.gif

Sweet, updated the list - thanks! smile.gif

Also remembered an anime that had a dragon in it - Demon King Daimao... the anime is nothing so special that I would recommend watching, but the dragon did have a moderately important role there.

And the anime Escaflowne had some dragons in it - now that I can recommend, it's a sweet show. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Drgonheart was phenomenal, but the second one was absolutely atrocious imo...

I loved HTTYD too. Toothless is adorable. >u<

DreamWorks Dragons: The Riders of Berk

Series made from the movie How to train your Dragon. Toothless and some now named dragons will be in it as well.

I'm so glad you have The Flight of Dragons on your list. It was an awesome movie and a favourite from my childhood.

Apart from Gorbash/Peter, I also loved Sir Orrin Neville-Smythe. His death scene was pure badass.

Loved the vid a lot thanks for posting it.

Dreamworks Dragons:The Riders of Berk

Toothless

Stormfly

Meatlug

Hookfang

Barf & Belch

no contest here dragon ball FTW. my brother got me addicted to the show. i am not quite as addicted now but its still my favorite japanese anime

Both the DragonHeart movies are absolutely beautiful. The graphics in those movies were fantastic for the year they were made in.

Thank you for all the great suggestions folks, I've updated our ever growing list and also added links to the animated shorts on youtube. smile.gif

Also added a new short I just saw - Crayon Dragon -

(I really enjoyed this one).

I've updated the list and added new movies and shows that feature dragons.

I've also found some How To Train Your Dragons webisodes:

I was disappointed with the film adaptation of Eragon, I think that movie could've been made way better.