Bineky

Raccoon's Gallery of DOOM!

Ok ok! Welcome everybody to my little gallery! c:

I know I'm not that good as other amazing artist I've seen here, but I'd like to share my works anyway, principally because I'd like to get constructive critics about my work n' stuff, ya know, to get better and improve. <3

I'm not a dragon artist, I won't lie. I'm mostly a cartoonist with a huge imagination, who can create awesome stories from almost ANYTHING. My DeviantArt is mostly full of my original characters, and some random short comics I've made. I have projects for many, MANY long comics, but I'm not in the best situation now to work on them. xd.png

SO YEAH, LET'S SKIP THE BLABLABLA!

Let me show you my little abominations <3

ART DESU

user posted image

NSFW, click the link to see

We're going to hell after this old drawing is old OTL

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

-next part cooming soon-

user posted image

Based on a really true story

NSFW, click the link to see[/img]

Oh lala~

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Boo

user posted image

user posted image

A little extra xd.png

Well I know it's a shitload of crappy art, and maybe no one will look at this, but who cares xd.png

EDIT

Wellp, as I explained in my last post, I'll have to start to take money comissions in deviantArt, to reach $100 dollars in 20 days to get some extra money for my travel, when my parents kick me out of my house.

Sooo~

user posted imageCHIBI

user posted image

All the chibis will be in full body and full color.

start at $2 dollars per chibi, $1 dollar per aditional character, $2 dollars per background.

user posted imageIF YOU ORDER +3 CHIBIS, YOU GET +1 FOR FREE

user posted imageSEMICHIBI

user posted image

All the semichibis will be in full body and porcelain full color.

start at $4 dollars per character, $2 dollars per aditional character, $2 dollars per background.

user posted imageIF YOU ORDER +2 SEMICHIBIS, YOU GET +1 FOR FREE

user posted imageCARTOON

user posted image

The drawings will be divided by:

user posted imageSketch

$2 dollars waist up, $4 dollars full body, $2 dollars per aditional character.

user posted imageLineart

$4 dollars waist up, $6 dollars full body, $4 dollars per aditional character.

user posted imageColoured

$6 dollars waist up, $8 dollars full body, $4 dollars per aditional character, $6 dollars per background.

user posted imageIF YOU ORDER A CARTOON PICTURE, YOU GET A FREE CHIBI OR A FREE SKETCH

user posted imageI can do

Yuri/Hetero/Yaoi couples

+18 scenes (I'll post a censored version here)

Humans and Kemonomimis (animal ears and tails)

Some furry

Dragons in cartoon style

Pokémon (preferibly in chibi)

Gore/Violence (unless they're against my moral codes, like animal violence, racism, sexism, etc)

Fanart (though I prefer to work with Original Characters)

user posted imageI CAN'T do

Mechas

Some other furry (that one that's totally animal, I fail at that orz)

Vehicles

Fetishes

Irkens, Pokémon in cartoon style

Any kind of harassament

Anything that breaks DA RLZ.

So yeah ;u; My paypal is catinyourwindow@live.com

Any doubt or shizz just MP, kay? ;n;

Edited by Bineky

Ok gonna be honest here...

I like you stuff, but not all of it is appropriate for this site. You should at least put the $&X stuff and the swearing ones as a seperate link like you did the over 40 stuff.

other than that. I like your style a lot.

Would you draw Kabuto from Naruto for me? In a serious pose. Idk how well you think you do with hands, but if you feel confident, then maybe him doing his famous glasses adjustment would be cool. Take a look at my scroll and see what you'd like me to breed for you. Including from my KrystalFizz (Gold Wyvern and Royal Blue) Lineage.

My Scroll Here

Edited by KrystalSharz

Ok gonna be honest here...

I like you stuff, but not all of it is appropriate for this site. You should at least put the $&X stuff and the swearing ones as a seperate link like you did the over 40 stuff.

other than that. I like your style a lot.

Would you draw Kabuto from Naruto for me? In a serious pose. Idk how well you think you do with hands, but if you feel confident, then maybe him doing his famous glasses adjustment would be cool. Take a look at my scroll and see what you'd like me to breed for you. Including from my KrystalFizz (Gold Wyvern and Royal Blue) Lineage.

My Scroll Here

Ok then I'm gonna edit them now c:

And omg all your dragons are just grorgeous ;A; I don't know which one could I choose, I wanna choose them all D: but this one user posted image totally has my heart <3

I have some problems with my tablet now, so I'll draw it at traditional, ok? Or if you want, I can wait some days until my tablet arrives from service c:

Aww thanks! Yeah I can try to breed that one, but not being Halloween it wouldn't give you a marrow egg, just whatever I bred it with. (If it doesn't refuse to breed that is) I don't have a CB white female at the moment so I can't even try to continue the lineage for you.

How about you do a traditional one now, and then a digital later and I'll give you two eggs with parents of your choice?

I just bred this one a few minutes ago and got a lovely Gold Wyvern

http://dragcave.net/lineage/84F5o

Edited by KrystalSharz

Aww thanks! Yeah I can try to breed that one, but not being Halloween it wouldn't give you a marrow egg, just whatever I bred it with. (If it doesn't refuse to breed that is) I don't have a CB white female at the moment so I can't even try to continue the lineage for you.

How about you do a traditional one now, and then a digital later and I'll give you two eggs with parents of your choice?

I just bred this one a few minutes ago and got a lovely Gold Wyvern

http://dragcave.net/lineage/84F5o

Oh mai *o*

Sure! I'll start it tomorrow, today I have to go to the doctor ;A;

I love your art style! It's really unique~ :D

And that Internet story was so true to my life, only my computer completely died. Craziest Days of my Life, that month and a half was. XD

Edited by MysticTiger

I love your art style! It's really unique~ biggrin.gif

And that Internet story was so true to my life, only my computer completely died. Craziest Days of my Life, that month and a half was. xd.png

Oh mayyy xd.pngD Thank you so much ;w; and yeah, I know how it feels. I was a whole month without internet and I felt I DIED. A THOUSAND TIMES. It was so horrible xd.png

-----------

First of all

I'm so so so sorry for the people who asked me for drawings ;A; I just have a very difficult familiar situation right now, so I'll just say I can't draw your stuff by now. I'm sorry, seriously ;_;

Second of all

I... I need to start taking comissions for real money, because I'll turn 18 in 20 days and my parents kicked me out of my house I'm moving, so yeah.

I'll stop taking egg requests by now, until I can reach my goal. I have money for my ticket, I have money for my new house, the only thing I need is some extra money for any casual circumstance inbetween the traveling (as loosing my wallet, food n' stuff)

I need to get $100 extra money for any posibility that could show up.

So I'll edit the first post with info of my prices and offers.

Thank you in advance for reading and I REALLY appreciate your help ♥

Sorry to hear all of that! o_O

I'd pay for it, but I'm not allowed to spend real money on art that I don't need...besides the fact that I'm broke anyway...

I'd love the pic if you ever get into a better situation. 'Till then, take care of yourself! wink.gif