vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Linota watched the other new students warily, not making any move towards either of them. She stood in silence, the wind playing with her hair as her hood fell from her head. Her eyes darted around the arena, pausing in places of interest as she made mental notes to explore later. She leaned onto her right leg, her slim figure adjusting slightly. Her pale hands nestled in the pockets of the white hoodie she wore, fiddling with stray bits of string.

((I'm now assuming they're in the arena O.o))

Rain stepped into the arena, blue eyes taking it in with no expression on her face. They were to be assessed, then. By whom, she did not know. Letting out her breath, her gaze dropped to the floor. Her arms delicately rose on either side of her, extracting water from the grass and from underground. It gathered into a sphere about the size of a human head. Once under control completely, she stepped forward delicately, foot turned out slightly like a ballerina's. She jutted her chin up arrogantly, daring whoever it was to assess her to come forward.

Edited by Chicogal

(... Okay, this must happen.)

Sarisha fell behind in the group. When they entered the battle arina, she was still outside. She looked around her and thought she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. Instinctavely, Sarisha crept into the forest, in it's direction. Again, she thought she saw something. She brought up some water, from the ground, but was startled. The water dropped and, while turning to see a bird flying out of a tree, Sarisha slipped and fell down the small hill. Unfortunately, the small hill lead to a larger one and she hit her head off of a rock. Slowly, she stood. Well, she thought she was standing. She grabbed for the side of the hill that she just fell down, but her fall caused some rocks to become loose and they came toppling down upon her. She was too disoriented to use her powers to save herself. She died.

(Goodbye guys.)

((I don't really think there is anything I can post, I haven't seen vamp around recently...))

((I see him all the time. He just doesn't post. Doesn't reply to my PMs. Guess it's goodbye to this RP...))