Sign in to follow this  
Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

At least I sent you the one with the arrow in the message!!!

xd.png

And I figured out which one of my many, many cards (all four of them!!...tongue.gif ) was from you, and thankees! biggrin.gif

Have now sent off a couple more.  To Sock, Sif, Karobb, Kelkelen, RotomGuy, TJ (of course) lots of randoms, and there are more to come tomorrow, when I'm more awake to wait out the 10 mins at a time.

eta:  Oh and Sif, I didn't send you an "arrow to the knee" card xd.png  It was a "cupcakes with sprinkles"

Ooh, thank you! I shall return the favor! (with an arrow to the knee) ;D

//or at least I would if I knew your scroll.... mind sending me your scrollname? D:

Edited by Sif

Sent one to Socky and TJ, next on my list is Sif, LadyLyzar, Fortune86 and tikigurl91. Fun time, fun times smile.gif

Edited by sarahfish89

As i am new here I don't know many people. But I am sending cards to those who helped me to start or those who have been kind to me. smile.gif

And someone even sent one to me. I'm a happy Fish now.

I've been sending out cards to artists, mods, and random users. xd.png This limit is killing me! I just want to send love to everyone. <3 But my list is basically: "ANYONE I SEE." So, this should be fun. X___X

Sweet! I got one! Thanks to whomever sent it, even if it was a random.

I'm going to try to send one to everyone who's posted in this topic. happy.gif

I've been sending them to mods, random users and CPAers. smile.gif I still have a lot more to send.

I've only gotten through sixteen on my list. 3= Bedtime for me now. I can't wait to wake up and continue sending these! XD

I love them. <3

Ive sent 4. One to someone who glomp gifted me, one to a family member, One to sock for helping me a while back, and one random. Ive also received one! <3

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

I've actually sent 25 so far. I'll send more later today. smile.gif

maybe a stupid question but: how do yo send out a Valentines card?

thanks!!

Go to your scroll, and at the top of the page it should say: 'The 2012 Valentine's Day Event has begun. You can find more information on the forums.'

Click on 'Has begun' and wallah! Your ready to go!

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

I have sent a lot of cards already, but the 10-minutes-limit is killing me. It will take me forever to write all the amazing people on this site who have helped me with my lineages and my Flamingo army and all the other amazing people that are just so damn nice. This event shows how many sweet people are on this site - what a great event.

Edited by drabrugon

So far I've only sent to a random person and to rubyshoes. I'm going to send WAY more cards though (and hopefully receive some, too xd.png).

Go to your scroll, and at the top of the page it should say: 'The 2012 Valentine's Day Event has begun. You can find more information on the forums.'

Click on 'Has begun' and wallah! Your ready to go!

Thanks!!!!

I already sent out a few cards: to the person who gifted my 1st silver, my 1st gold

I think I have around 30. >.> I /will/ have more than TJ. xd.png

But only sent out 2, but I'm trying. xd.png

Edited by FortyTwo

I'm planning on sending them to people who've gifted eggs/traded with me.

Also lots of random recepient ones. It's just fun to send them to random people xd.png

the first one was random, then they went to afa, drabrugon, olga_BS, Syphoneira, my friend who is not on forums... and I am going to sent to plenty of others also biggrin.gif

Edit: also sent to Mirume, two to blackdragon71, to TJ, to Viar, to Mystic_Halo, calankh, HappyMom, a couple of random persons and I still have a long list to who I will send. the 10 minutes limit is killing me!

Edit: some more sent to a person not from the forums, to Lyricmaniac, to kawasaki, Infinis, LadyLyzar and random users.

Edited by ksew

Well I am sending one to all my friends here and those I regulary trade with. And to those on the forums whose sigs attract me somehow. xd.png

A few friends, and roughly ten randoms. I think it'd be nice to roll lucky and be the recipient of a random V-day card, especially if you don't have strong enough roots in the community to have bucketloads of them sent to you specifically.

Surely to my friends, plus those who've gifted/traded eggs with me. Maybe I'll send some valentines to random people too.

NOW you ask me. Half a dozen randoms and I forget who I sent the 10 or so so far named ones to - a couple of my fave mods, that's for sure...

I'm sending to all my "students," friends here on the forum, some randoms, my daughter, trade partners, people who I've seen do random nice things. biggrin.gif

Edit: for grammar fail. ninja.gif

Edited by Cheystar

I'm sending them to people who have helped me and random users, mostly.

Edit: I've also sent a couple to people who have mentioned that they haven't gotten any yet, just 'cause they are fun to get. smile.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

People who have helped/gifted me, a handful of close friends and a few random ones. Gotta go out soon, but the random number will go up later! biggrin.gif