Sign in to follow this  
Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

my family first

then will just shoot off a few to others I've traded with or chatted a little in PM here

and if I run outta people to send to, I will send randoms laugh.gif

So far, I've sent cards to: a random person, Jerusha, Lithunati, Twilightdreamer1979, scruffy, absaroke.

Most of them have a different scroll name compared to their forum name, though. XP

Was surprised to click here and see my name, thanks smile.gif

Sending them to the awesome people on the even-gen thread. Grammydragon and TanzendeFee so far with a list of people to go. This is a fun little event.

I don't know very many people on DC, but I plan to send out lots of random ones. Hopefully people like me who don't know many people get some of the ones I send. smile.gif

I -will- be sending to Naughtrish, trekwriter, and twilightdreamer1979. I traded for my Valentines with the first two, and twilightdreamer1979 offered a gift!

Edited by emmaline

Sending out cards to all the lovely people in my little circle and also to random people just because... wub.gif

I've sent a few out so far; not gonna say who, I'll see if they can guess!

I've also gotten one so far. Not sure who from, though...

Was surprised to click here and see my name, thanks smile.gif

Sending them to the awesome people on the even-gen thread. Grammydragon and TanzendeFee so far with a list of people to go. This is a fun little event.

>w< You're welcomed~ You once gave me my first silver tinsel, so I won't forget!

I'll be sending cards to people I've traded with, & also sending randoms. Lots & lots of randoms. I've sent out a few aready, & even received a couple.

I have just been sending out random ones. tongue.gif I think I've sent out about 4 so far.

I've only recieved one so far.

Sending mine to users I know on another forum, plus some people here who have gifted me eggs (if I didn't delete their PM because of space issues).

I have been away from the Cave for a while, so right now I'm just sending out random creeper cards! X)

Only got one card so far, with both the card image and the card message I wrote! <3

(Which, I take full responsibility for being the one who wrote the arrow in the knee one.... I had to. Designed the pink with bow&arrow card to go with it "style 1")

If anybody else wants to send me some of the others, go right ahead, my scroll name is Sif. I shall be sending out ones of the message and image of my creation!~<3 People who are on the contributors list come first, then I'll start sending to others. If you reaallly really want one of the pairing that I've made, mentioned above, then you can PM me your scroll name, and I'll try to send them out as I can after I get through the contributors.

I'm trying to get out as many as I can to people I know and chatted with on both the forums and IRC.

SPS, Rubyshoes, Infinis, Xythus, hat17, Rinah, Celestial07, jadedragon07, kelverathewinged, Fushling, Zovesta, Hot on Fire -just to name some I've already sent out. I'm pretty much going through both my inbox and my brain.

i've been sending randoms and i got one. i'm not sure if that person knew me or not, but it was the "singles day awareness" one with "don't worry, be happy" on it, which was so relevant it made me smile.

i'll be sending out randoms and ones to people on here for a while until i go to sleep, my scroll name is ericka if anyone wants to shoot me one <3

I have so many I want to send. I do not enjoy this limit. DDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Only been able to send out out of, like, a bazillion. Dx Working on friends and people whom I appreciate around the forum and etc. and hoping to send some randoms. I hope everyone receives at least one card. Thank goodness this event is a week long!

And thanks so much to everyone who has sent me one. It makes my heart a flutter' and I'm all happy now. :>

<3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Sending one to all my friends and people at CPA, they happen to be both most of the time and then after I'll do awesome people from the forums and random.

I've actually gotten 3 cards, aw. o3o <3

Sent out about five-ish, only one of which has been random. I know at least one person in this thread has gotten a card from me. ninja.gif

I love these cards! I was so happy to log in and see my two cards. ^-^ Thank you lovelies for even considering me. ,3 URGH, WHY AM I BEING DEPRIVED OF THE ARROW ON THE ONE DAY I REALLY NEED/WANT TO MAKE A HEART? ;_; ♥ ... there we go. c:

I'm doing this spontaneously but I've only been able to get my net to connect long enough to send two cards so far. XD Not too much of a problem since there seems to be a wait time between sending one card and the next. Oh the waiting game continues. o3o

Sent one to CDM and another to shadesofchaos so far. :3 It should be fairly obvious to them which one of the countless cards they obviously have received I sent. :P

Hoping my net stops dying so much so I can send out more. Have a mental list of people I'd like to send cards to. ^-^

I love these cards! I was so happy to log in and see my two cards. ^-^ Thank you lovelies for even considering me. ,3 URGH, WHY AM I BEING DEPRIVED OF THE ARROW ON THE ONE DAY I REALLY NEED/WANT TO MAKE A HEART? ;_; ♥ ... there we go. c:

Sent one to CDM and another to shadesofchaos so far. :3 It should be fairly obvious to them which one of the countless cards they obviously have received I sent. tongue.gif

At least I sent you the one with the arrow in the message!!!

xd.png

And I figured out which one of my many, many cards (all four of them!!...tongue.gif ) was from you, and thankees! biggrin.gif

Have now sent off a couple more. To Sock, Sif, Karobb, Kelkelen, RotomGuy, TJ (of course) lots of randoms, and there are more to come tomorrow, when I'm more awake to wait out the 10 mins at a time.

eta: Oh and Sif, I didn't send you an "arrow to the knee" card xd.png It was a "cupcakes with sprinkles"

Edited by CDM

I got one so far happy.gif I love the messages! wub.gif

Sending out a few to ppl I traded with, friends and random ones biggrin.gif