Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

The first one I sent was to Marimo, who I've been friends with for years.

The rest are going to go out to people from the ND chat (haven't been there for forever, but I haven't forgotten you!) or people I've chatted with/traded with/gotten gifts from/etc.

My first card went to my friend smile.gif. I will send the rest out to random! xd.png Happy Valentines day everyone

I find it extremely amusing that you sent me a card with a message I wrote. Thanks biggrin.gif I'll be sure to return the favor~

xd.png! That's awesome, I had no idea.

So far:

Echo

SunQuest

Plenty of others to send out. xd.png

I've settled on only sending the "Tall black w/ pygmies" card and messages I think are appropriate for the individual I'm sending to. smile.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

Hey there,

I also want to get a valentines card! laugh.gif

Maybe you could put up a list of those who want to get a card? So that those who don't have the time to find friends in DC who could send them a card also can receive one!

I don't really know anyone here well enough to send them a card but I think it's a fun idea, so I've been sending out random ones. smile.gif

I care for all the friends I've made through the forums but I've decided to send most of my valentines as randoms so that hopefully everyone on DC will get one(i know i'll only be a small part of that but i hope everyone does get some!)

I've set mine out to people who have helped me out and gifted me in the past.

I've received two cards so far, but more are always welcome! xd.png

Sent one to a friend, and still giving some of them out. Then I'll send out some random ones!

I haven't any yet, but it's probably because im not moving from this page until 10 minutes are over.

Edited by RotomGuy

I love the cards, especially the silly ones! I plan on sending out as many as I can to people I know or have met through the forums. This will be so much fun! smile.gif I sent my first card out just a little while ago to a newbie I've been helping.

I sent one to my sister Dragonsong, and one to my brother Arieswebb, oh and one to my sister Kerla too!.

WUV you all awesome siblings! smile.gif

I think I'll send out some random ones after this. I'd love to send one to everyone on DC but that would take forever!

Thanks for all the cards I've already gotten from whoever sent them too! yay! smile.gif

Edited by Leap

I sent my mom a bunch xd.png partially because she's awesome and partially because she doesn't have friends on here.

Also sent a bunch to the people who I talk to a lot on here.

Annnd I plan to flood IndigoTheCat with a ton. >:D <3

I suck at remembering people's names/scroll names, so I've just being doing it randomly (ie picking the random feature and letting it go). I figure, cards will go out to someone that way and maybe brighten their day with the unexpected.

I'm sending them both random and to particular people. I have a timer going so I know when I can send again. ;D This is too much fun. <3

I also sent one to Infinis...who is probably building a house of cards by now.

The last one I'll send to myself so I can hopefully have one of each of the cards :3

Been sending to those whose scrolls I stalk for inactivity name-wipes and some name hunters themselves. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Naw I kid, name hunting is one of my favorite things on DC; fist-bumps for the competition out there =)

I plan on sending a few to people I've met and people who've gifted me something. Sent a couple "Banana"s randomly, hope they're the first someone's gotten. wink.gif

Thanks to whoever sent me one! xd.png

Trying to send them to my RP buddies and some people who have gifted/traded me eggs. I wish i could send everyone one!

I sent one to WraithJuggalette since she posted on the Valentines News thread that she'd gotten only one valentine so far.

I've also sent out a couple random ones as well.

I sent one to my favourite moderator.

And a Doctor Who fan or three.

And random fellow dragon lovers.