kidcool97

The Walking Dead

Another new episode tonight. I've taken to watching the Talking Dead before watching the episode so I can see who dies etc. before hand (so glad I did that tonight).

Edited by rubyshoes

Roommie and I are both disappointed in the amount of pure filler episodes this season. We're nearing the end of the season and we've only seen like a day of plot. =|

I love Morgan, but they'd already hinted about his backstory. I really didn't need a whole episode to flesh it out more.

And I can't believe they're just gonna kill Glenn and then not move forward with the plot. UGH heartbreaking

And where was Carol last episode!?

I don't think Glenn is dead (yet.... I mean... the comics, and that they casted Neegan is a bad sign of what is to come...)

But I don't think we'll find out his fate until the midseason finale because they love doing that to us.

The last few episodes and then the upcoming Negan story line has pretty much killed my interest in The Walking Dead. I'm sure I'm in the minority as most seem to be looking forward to Negan but I'm pretty much done with TWD unless the remaining episodes before the mid-season break change my mind (but I still don't see me watching much once the Negan episodes start)

I don't think Glenn is dead (yet.... I mean... the comics, and that they casted Neegan is a bad sign of what is to come...)

But I don't think we'll find out his fate until the midseason finale because they love doing that to us.

Then he's dead either way, so whatevs.

Fam was discussing and my mom brought up that some people think they'll let Glenn live and have Negan kill Daryl instead; however, I'm much more inclined to believe that Glenn is dead and Negan will kill Daryl.

The guy who stole Daryl's crossbow is Dwight. And Carls gonna get shot in the next episode or episode after it.

And I don't want the Doctor to die.

Waiting for the next season is going to roast my butt more than waiting for Dark Souls 3 to come out. A little tired of their whole "We're going to kill people last episode of the season, but we're not going to show who until next season!" gimmick though.

So season 7 got off to a brutal start, what do you think of it? I'm devastated, it was more than I expected...

I had two characters I thought might be the one to get it

(spoilers)

Little did I think that BOTH of them would get it

That was a very brutal and heart-wrenching episode. Some of it was straight from the comics, some of it was totally new. All of it was brutal.

Sidenote, Jeffery Dean Morgan is amazing. He makes hating Negan hard because he plays the role so dang well.

Did everyone like the season finale? I had mixed feelings about it and most of the season. Shiva was definitely great in the finale.

New season is coming up. I'm frikken in love with Negan omg.

Its the real struggle when youre caught up with both the comic and show lol.

I desperately want to get back into this, but I can't actually remember where I'm up to! Story of my life. Problem with every single tv show I watch. I can never remember where I finished watching. (This is why Netflix saving that data is such a blessing, but unfortunately I wasn't watching TWD on Netflix.)