kidcool97

The Walking Dead

I missed the first third of the show because I came home late. >_>

*Waiting for Talking Dead to finish in hopes for it to show again* PLEASE D':

Wonderful episode. I did enjoy the destruction of terminus.

Friend helped me get a hold of this.

asdfjk;

Spoilers

spoiler gif http://thewalkinggifs.tumblr.com/post/9987...81/no-sanctuary ASDFJK; ;~; Daryl's so relieved to see her alive. Tbh, Rick is lucky Daryl didn't kill him for kicking Carol out like that. I just love that he runs to her. Picks her up. Steps away and then has to put his head down on her shoulder. Their friendship is honestly one of the best things in this show. <3 Been waiting for this reunion ever since Rick messed up kicking her out.

And yeah, Carol was awesome this ep! Way to kick butt. 8D

ALSO asdfjk; MORGAN I have only been waiting for this for FIVE seasons gosh dern it. So excited.

I liked how they actually have the cannibals a backstory. Now I feel bad for them. =(

I have an almost obsessive hatred of this show, but the season premier was the best episode in a very long time and one of only a handful I'd actually describe as decent/good.

I'm ready for a shocking major character death though. (SPOILERS to follow for the TV series)... It would've been so incredible if they had killed Glenn over the trough, but after the second time bat-guy was interrupted seconds before knocking him over I knew it wasn't to be and that no one important would be dying that night. Sigh...

(the following SPOILERS AND RUMORS are for both THE COMICS & THE TV SERIES)

However, there have been rumors that Negan is going to be in this season and also that this may be Glenn's last season - so he may be getting headbat'd after all. Glenn and Maggie deathflagged each other to hell and back last season so I've been expecting one or both to die soon anyhow. I like both of them and Maggie especially is one of the only characters I would be very sad to see die or suffer at this point, but it would be a great opportunity from a storytelling/character development standpoint if Glenn were killed off. I assume, if this is indeed happening, that it'd be in the second half of S5 after the mid-season break though. It'd be a bit too much coming on the heels of Terminus and the additional upcoming plot point with Father Gabriel. Can it be... am I actually a little EXCITED for something on this show? That hasn't happened in a while.

One thing I just do not care about: Beth. Am I the only one who thinks the show grinds to a screeching halt whenever she's around? More than anything I'd love to forget that episode with her and Daryl making a heartfelt, epic journey to... have a drink? Really? And then she drinks moonshine? Ugh.

I'm ready for a shocking major character death though. (SPOILERS to follow for the TV series)... It would've been so incredible if they had killed Glenn over the trough, but after the second time bat-guy was interrupted seconds before knocking him over I knew it wasn't to be and that no one important would be dying that night. Sigh...

I've been waiting for them to kill Rick for about five seasons now and Carl for about two seasons now. I won't be surprised if yet another MOC is killed instead of literally any of the white, guys, though. Disappointed but not surprised.

~

Actually, I like Beth since they actually took an episode to flesh her out a bit instead of continuing to leave her as a back character for how many seasons? Plus, I'm really curious what happened to her.

The only characters I'd be upset to see killed would be Ric and Daryl.

BETH asdfjkl;

Yuuuup, another MOC looks like he's gonna go. Called it.

=|

Stressful ep ending. xP

Very similar to a plot line from the comics, just with a different character... They're seeming to line up pretty solidly right now, with the addition of Terminus. I feel like I know what's going to happen, and I feel like Terminus was just a giant waste of time because they wanted to pad out the show a little bit and not get too close to the comic.

TAINTED MEEEEAAAAT!!

RIP Bob :'C

That was an insane episode. I'm glad that they decided to not drag out the whole Terminus thing. But man those were some absolutely brutal deaths for them. The machete was good though, Rick kept his promise for sure. And I'm glad Michonne got her sword back!

But why did Glenn and Maggie go off with the DC crowd? Why did any of them split apart?

And then ending in a cliffhanger. Really TWD, really? Now I have to wait an entire week ;_;

Last week, I was sure that Bob was bit but when he didn't say anything last week I guessed I was wrong so I really liked the tainted meat scene. Glad that it looks like Daryl is back with the group too.

Me too, ruby! I knew he had to be. ;~; RIP Bob. You were a good man. You went out well. Way to show the Terminus crew. <3

asdfjk; Love the way Michonne smiles at being reunited with her friend. Is Carol dead and Beth alive? Other way around? WHY TWD, why? D|

Wow that was a really boring episode, other than the last thirty seconds when I was like

HOLY MUDKIPS CAROL WHAT???? but other than that it was a snoozer.

I've never really liked Beth, but the whole "medical cop hiding a secret" thing was pretty dull.

Although now I speculate that the person with Daryl in the bushes is Noah

Although now I speculate that the person with Daryl in the bushes is Noah

That's kind of what I thought too

Like tonights episode! Beth is pretty cool so enjoyed seeing what was going on.

Wasn't the Laundry guy the boy from Everybody Hates Chris TV show where when he thinks to himself it is Chris Rocks voice?

Another good episode. I liked learning more about the past of some of the characters.

I am not suprised at this week's episode:

Eugene seemed to have a pretty far fetched story to begin with so him saying that he made it all up so that people would protect him isn't suprising at all...I am curious where group 2 will head next week though, will they go back to the main group? What about Eugene, what is going to happen to him?

Yeah, I never believed his story to begin with.