kidcool97

The Walking Dead

Yah I like the survival type episodes more than the people episodes. I like that there was very minimal dialogue, (obviously not for every episode, but it worked for this one)

Other than CARRRRL CARRRRRRL. Like, Rick, please, stop.

The ending was great. I can't wait for next week's episode

I missed the first fifteen minutes but I'm happy they're giving Michonne emotions! But seriously they're doing a good job fleshing her out from her dark brooding character in previous episodes.

I missed the first fifteen minutes but I'm happy they're giving Michonne emotions! But seriously they're doing a good job fleshing her out from her dark brooding character in previous episodes.

Yeah, it's seriously nice to see her...as a human now, not as some alive zombie whose only goal in life is to stay alive. I'm glad she started opening up a bit about her past, even if it's only to Carl.

I'm so concerned about Glenn and Maggie finding each other again. They're my favourite, and I soooo want them to reunite Dx

Season finale episode was on tonight. I really enjoyed the episode and look forward to the new season in a few months.

Yeah, I can't wait to see how the group will get out of this mess...and I hope we see where Beth is and how she is doing =( And I really want to see what happens when Carol and Tyreese (and you know who) meet up with Rick and Carl.

The season 5 starts at october, right?

I believe so based on previous years (but a search for an "official" announcement turned up nothing).

i used to watch the show, but it got boring, and i stopped watching it. i absolutely adore the comics though. happy.gif

I can't wait for the start of the new season & also can't wait to add the season 4 DVD set to my collection.

Eww, look at their long hair and beards. x3 Hope they get haircuts sometime this season. xP

/priorities

Eww, look at their long hair and beards. x3 Hope they get haircuts sometime this season. xP

/priorities

Agree. Good hygiene and grooming should always be a priority in a Zombie apocalypse smile.gif

*sigh* Dishanywhere isn't working, so I'll have to find another way. I can watch the first ep when I go back for a friend's wedding next weekend, but that won't work for all of them. *shakes fist at dish for charging ridiculous amounts of money for badly put together technology that barely works*

I feel you, Sock!

My grandparents don't like me watching it and I don't have cable in my room....need to get it though...

Holy, that was a good episode, it's been a while. Carol was super awesome in this.

I was so nervous for tonight's episode and there were so many nailbiter moments, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

And then, after the previews for next week

(spoiler ahead)

Morgan is back!! I hope he catches up with them