kidcool97

The Walking Dead

I enjoyed tonight's episode and I'm looking forward to next week.

Tonight's episode was ok but I liked last weeks better. There are only 3 episodes left in the season according to the ads. I do wish the seasons were longer/had more episodes.

I love this show! I can't believe I missed tonight and the story sync because AI was collecting dragon eggs! laugh.gif

I will watch it tomorrow. wink.gif

Awesome tv show! Started watching the series two days ago, and I'm almost finishing season 3! and season finale is close by. D:

I love this show.

I first heard about it because of my lover *let me dream* Norman Reedus was going to play a character in it.

Hurr I luv me sum Daryl.

I thought it was a great season, I have been watching it from day one and I can't wait too see what happen next...

After a few weeks, I'm still disappointed, and think that the show is doing a lot of very typical "television" gimmicks and the writers seem out of touch with a big portion of the fanbase. I'm also disappointed that show-runners keep changing, to me that signals that things aren't going well behind the scenes.

I'm also pretty disappointed that few fans seem to actually be reading the comic at all.

I've been reading the comic as well as watching the show - I really have no idea what direction the show is going in. There are big enough differences between the show and the comic right now that I'm clueless as to how season 4 will be.

Love the show, love the comic, but I was a bit...let-down with the finale of Season 3. I mean it was just...weird? It wasn't bad, but they had us all riled up with the announcement that '35 characters would die' and while that did happen, it was no one we really cared about. (Spoiler, highlight to see: Though Andrea and Milton dying was rather sad, I liked both characters despite Andrea's bad decisions. )

Overall, I like the franchise as a whole. The Walking Dead Game was really fantastic too, I'm really excited for season 2 of the video game. <3

New episode on Sunday - I'm really looking forward to the new season.

My parents both enjoy the show, I periodically watch it when bored. I don't plan on becoming an avid watcher of the show anytime soon, though the episodes I briefly watched made a good impression.

I Love The Walking Dead!

I've been reading the comics for a few years now, and am really enjoying the AMC show. Although there are some differences between the comics and live versions; that makes the TV show more interesting, and suspenseful.

I also collect the Action Figure zombies. biggrin.gif

So....Midseason finally just aired..who saw it?

I'm getting ready to watch it right now (missed the first airing cause I was watching something else but I'd planned on catching this later airing anyway).

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm getting ready to watch it right now (missed the first airing cause I was watching something else but I'd planned on catching this later airing anyway).

It's...ah...um...have fun.

It's...ah...um...have fun.

It was a rather intense episode. Looking forward to Feb for new episodes.

I am a bit sad that one of my favorites was killed

Love this show. Not one of my favorites, admittedly, but it's great all the same. I haven't watched any of the season 4 episodes because I've been lagging behind on it for some reason. I just didn't feel the motivation to watch it as of late. I'll get back on it soon, though (hopefully). x3

New episodes have started again. I really enjoyed last night's episode.