TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wowowow, it is gorgeous! The hind leg, the chest plates, that tail!!! Thank you ladylyzar and TJ!

Named mine Tryst and Smooch, now that it has adulted it just seems even more appropriate.

Oh the adult is just splendiforous! LOVE the design; just fantastic! And I has a hatchie on my scroll now. *joy*

Thank you again to everyone involved - TJ, LadyLyzar, and I don't know the names of all the people who made Valentine verses and graphics. <3

Can be dragon be female or male or are there gender restrictions?

If so, will it be all male or all female?

This dragon is only male.

Thank you, LadyLyzar, for a truly splendid dragon! I love his stance -- no wimpy cupid here! wink.gif

And thanks to TJ and all the other people who have contributed to this Valentine event. I have had a lot of fun sending and collecting those cards. smile.gif

Oh wow the adult is spectacular! Thank you to everyone who made this event possible!

Oh my goodness! This fellow looks amazing! He looks... regal is the word popping up in my head. Can't wait to see mine grown up. :3

Wow the adult looks so gorgeous! I love the description too, and I think it might just be one of my favorites yet. My eggs finally hatched last night, so I have two adorable hatchlings now. Time to start thinking of names. smile.gif

This year's Valentine's Day has been lots of fun. I going to miss being able to send Valentine's once its over. Thanks to everyone who helped make such a splendid event!

Love the new sprites! Apparently dragons are attracted by chocolate rubbed off on trees and rocks LOL. I myself am more of a vanilla lover.

THEY ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

They are gorgeous!! Perfects!! Description, all stages, everything!!! They are, for sure, my favorite dragons of Valentines's Day and at the moment I don't know if they aren't one of my favorites dragons in the hole cave!!!!

THANKS ladylizard, for this awesome job!!! It's... wow, I don't have words for descrive it!

For the users; Do you know any dragon that would made a perfect mate with this spectacular valentine dragon? I was thinking in a Holly but I don't have CB hollys xd.png

Edited by -Rinikka-

So...all I have to do is go out into the wilderness ans start rubbing chocolate on things, leaving a trail back to my house, and wait. I should expect a dragon within two or three days?

Oh wow, the adult is amazing! Very regal and dignified. <33 I think this year I may have to break my tradition of freezing one valentines hatchie, because these adults are too gorgeous to pass up.

I might use either a red dorsal (which also has a lifted-paw pose) or a regular red as a mate next year.

Edit: arula, the holly as mate looks gorgeous!

Edited by inlaterdays

So...all I have to do is go out into the wilderness ans start rubbing chocolate on things, leaving a trail back to my house, and wait. I should expect a dragon within two or three days?

I think that will work xd.png

I can't decide to freeze one hatchie at s2 or not! the adult is so beautiful!

and yes, that's totally new type of a Valentine dragon smile.gif

I believe they'll look cool with Horses. the anatomy is alike.