TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

At x:16, i got the message, you are already overburdened...! biggrin.gif The eggs are beautiful! <3<3<3 Thank you and to our spriters! i can't wait to see the rest of the event! wub.gif

Oh dear, the eggs are just amazing! And was lucky enough to grab two of them really fast.

Now gonna send some cards. =)

Happy Valentine's people laugh.gif

I would love to receive your Valentine Cards! ♥♥

(...just in case anyone didn't have anyone specific to send them to. *wink wink* n_n

)

Yay, new dragums. Grabbed two in the first drop. Opened exactly a bazillion tabs doing so, lol.

Valentines. Cute. :3

The eggs are so pretty! I love the heart made from the swirls.

I love the idea of getting to send Valentine's to people, too. And am grateful for the choice to send them to random people since I don't know anyone on here. X]

LagCave! Barely managed to see the eggs, let alone click any or actually get some. The forum's being slow too.

Sorry, pages aren't loading reliably so I don't know if someone's mentioned, but...

I had the Portal skin on a second ago, and the Valentines were really difficult to read. Seems alright with the default, but just thought that should be brought up.

In other news, love the new eggs. :3 Looks like a pair of hands holding a heart...

Gorgeous, beautiful eggs! <3 I love that deep, bright red! I snagged my two at the first drop! I haven't seen this many people on here at the same time in ages...almost 3000 people! blink.gif

It took me almost 20 minutes just to be able to get into the forums. >__<

I like the Valentine event, and will be sending many to random user's, as I really don't know many people well at all here. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a couple of random cards, too! Good luck on the hunt everyone! I'm out of this madhouse! G'night!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone =) <3 Such cute eggs, I got very lucky to get my two. Now I get to not only send Valentine's through here, but this gives me the freedom to put the pieces together for my kidlets' Valentine's gifts. (Yes, I know, I'm silly for still giving my own kids Valentine's gifts. But I still enjoy their reactions)

Hope everyone is able to enjoy the day in some way. If not, *hugs* let me at least give ya all that.

Yesss! I've already got my two eggs! biggrin.gif Happy Valentine for everybody and thank you TJ!

Edited by NekoA

This is awesome xd.png

Got my two. Thank you so much, TJ and spriters. I can't wait to see what come out of these gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous Rose eggs.

omg I already have 5 Valentines lol this is awesome1 smile.gif

Thank you and Happy Valentines Day DC!! wub.gif

LOVE the new egg!!! They were so easy to catch, had my 2 before 12:01.

good Luck everyone

Got 2 of them.

Also sent a Valentine to some random person.... And despite the message I chose, I doubt they're actually going to eat a potato. xd.png

Anyway, that you for this awesome event.

Got my 2 eggs, and just wanted to say "Thank you" to all who contributed to them and the event in general! My first time actually getting the holiday drops on time smile.gif

Happy Valentine's Day to all the DC users ♥

Oh these eggs are so lovely! And I love the little purple event dragon icon at the top of my scroll now. I'm totally going to spend tomorrow sending valentines to my friends and as many random people as possible (I know, week-long event, but I'm going on a valentine spree tomorrow).

I love these holiday events, with things to do in addition to the dragons. So much fun and nicely matched to the holidays! Great job, everyone involved!

Got my two, but the lag in the forum is awful. Took me this 20 minutes to be able to post this message.

Wow, valentines craze anyone? xd.png

I'm loving this. Already got my two eggs for this year (a first, since events are usually several hours of stressing before I get anything at all), snagged the '09 eggy I needed in the AP, and I've already sent and received a valentine. So glad I caught this at midnight. biggrin.gif

Also, I absolutely love these eggs. I'll almost be sad when they hatch. ...Okay, maybe not. But they are gorgeous.

Got my two eggs, now to send out Valentines. Love this idea for Valentine's Day, very fitting.