TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yea! Got one and will try for my second in a few minutes after my mis-clicked Winter can finally be abandoned. xd.png

The eggs look so beautiful! wub.gif Another reason I wish we could 'preserve' eggs in some way.

Good luck to everyone and Happy Valentine's Day!

Already have my two, sending out valentines as well! I really really want to catch eggs for other people, though, at least one at a time. If anybody wants one (or a valentine) just pm me!

Thanks to the spriters and to TJ for this! I really love these Valentines, and I love the Homestuck reference.

got my two...such beautiful eggs. and...interesting event. xd.png if only we could see who the valentines are from, unless we can already and i just fail.

happy valentine's day.

Kinda thrilled, got my eggs in this last drop, and even an interesting code (asCII). The badge is also kinda cute.

Got my two! AND got three Valentines already! I have been trying to send a second one, but it says only every ten minutes-- yet I am certain it's been LONGER than that. Still-- GREAT EVENT!!

I already got my two~

I'll go sleep now.

Happy Valentine and good luck for every one!

I don't understand the box of chocolates...has anyone figured out what it is yet? I've already sent out two cards to random peeps tongue.gif

Managed to catch my two! biggrin.gif

Thank you very much TJ, spriters and contributors! Have a very Happy Valentine's Day! biggrin.gifwub.gif

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

The eggs are so beautiful! I can't wait to see the sprites biggrin.gifThanks TJ and spriters!!

Ohhhh! Valentines must bee sent out! >:D I don't know many people here so I might be cave hopping and sending them to random people xd.png Anyone wanna send me one? *cough* Blueberries needs luv too~ TwT She's lonely *coughcough*

ooh nice Valentines event. Sending one specifically to a friend who recently had a breakup with their signifigant other. and then i'm just gonna spam valentines to random people after that.

Happy Singles Awareness day to those without anyone

EDIT: If this ends up doubleposting I'm sorry. everytime i try to post firefox says the connection to the server ends up reset

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, TJ, and to all the players and moderators that make the Dragon Cave such an enjoyable experience.

Caught my two eggs within the first minute, but only waited for one "get code" page. When I clicked on another egg and got the message that I was at my limit, I knew that anyone stalking the AP would be in for a pleasant surprise. smile.gif

Edited by casprrr

Wow, the Valentine's scroll badge is just gorgeous. Thanks artists. Thanks TJ. And the eggies are so lovely, little carved roses as eggs. biggrin.gif

These eggs are stunning!!! I'm really excited for a red valentine dragon! And I already got a valentine biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and spriters, you've already made my Valentine's Day a thousand percent better.

thanks TJ for this awesome event! the messages are cute and lulzy. X3 got my two, good luck to everyone else!