TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yes this is so amazing!!! I wub.gif the new eggs they are stunning!!!!

Happy Valentines Day DragonCave!!

BIG drop at the 10 minute mark. Missed the hourly, but got 2 at the 10 minute drop because the numbers in the room dwindled from 178 to 52. CHECK THE 10 MINUTE MARKS, EVERYONE! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks and hugs to everyone involved for your work! And, yay! Sending Valentines looks like so much fun! <3

Very pretty eggs! I only had one on the first drop and looks like people realized that new eggs were being released. Right after the first drop ended, the people count rose from 100 to 130! I feel so bad. 5-minute drops aren't really enough to fulfill the slow madness Valentines Day creates.

Also, the forums were down for ten minutes. Looks like the forums was exploding from the holiday madness!

I felt very smug checking all the tabs I opened just now and most of them had '...reached your limit of (2)...' displayed because I got my second egg the second I started opening tabs. wink.gif

Plus, I got some Valentine's sent to me! Yay! biggrin.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

"You can only send one valentine every ten minutes. Please wait a few minutes and try again. "

Awww.. I was hoping to send everyone who gifted/traded me eggs this year a Valentine! Waiting 10 minutes in between for a list of about 30 too long. x_x;;

But, still, it's a really cute idea. I already sent a random letter out to someone!

I love the new badges too! :3

I managed to grab two in the craziness, thanks for the new eggs and the cool event TJ and everyone else who was involved in the making of this event.

Aquamyrine

I caught my two!

The eggs are so pretty! wub.gif

I also like TJ's codes.

Ooh, preeetty! And yay for red! xd.png Can't wait to see the bebbies!

Can't believe I caught my two so fast. blink.gif Retiring from the field now, to make room for others. Might come back later and do some catch-and-gift action, though. wink.gif Best of luck, everyone! happy.gif

Oh my...I only barely managed to snag two eggs on the first drop...but what beautiful eggs they are!

*sighs* this is one of those cases where I wish you could freeze eggshells xd.png

Edited by Slaskia

Eeeee, yay! I got my two. :D They're so pretty.

And I love the Valentines Cards, they're so cute. XD And I love the arrow in the knee message. <3

Yay! So happy! The eggs look GORGEOUS!!

...And I wonder how many Valentine's TJ's going to get... xd.png A lot, probably! Haha