TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, since the biomes they have gotten easier. I caught both of my eggs on the very first drop.

I'm wondering, how many of you have remembered to send a valentine card to TJ09? I'm wondering how many he has by now biggrin.gif

I was hoping to get some spontaneous valentines but no such luck, so I decided to jump on the begging train. :blush:

TJ's probably half-buried in Valentines by now.

I sent a 'thank you for all you do' one but maybe should have sent one of the funny ones...

I'm loving the Valentines cards - what a brilliant idea that was!

And so nice to be able to catch eggs in only 2 Drops and have it done!

I wish the valentines weren't anonymous, though.

Also, I just caught two of the new eggs. Last night was a nightmare, but today was easy. I wasn't even fast about it. xd.png Thanks again, TJ. I'm going to go squee my head off and send some valentines now. xd.png

Yay! I love the new eggs. These hatchies look so cute! Thank you for the event and those cards are all adorable. happy.gif

Edited by Zucni

YAY! got two xd.png

Thank you, TJ and Spriters! and Happy Valentine's Day, you guys!

Edited by yongyeon

Also, there are SO MANY poeple that I want to send valentine cards to, I'm going to be logged in all day at this rate! rolleyes.gif The "every ten minutes" thing doesn't work so well for those of us who lurve everybody... laugh.gif

Thankyou T.J. and all the dragon cave artists, this was the easiest egg drop ever! I was able to get them! Unlike on New Years whereas I tried since the first day they were reliesed... never got a shimmer. Thankyou for making this one of the best Valentines ever!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tari157

Going back through my old PMs to send Valentines to the people who've done nice things for me is bringing up all kinds of happy memories. Thanks for the event TJ and contributors!

*cuddles her pretty red eggies*

I am soooo glad they're red instead of pink this year!

The hatchies look adorable and their chocolatey wings are making me hungry, lol.

Loving the cards as well. Nice touch. happy.gif

Heh, wings made of chocolate! ...Actually I think they look a bit like cardboard, I was totally in the mindset of 'chocolate box' before I read their description xd.png

Their little antennae are so cute

I love getting Valentine cards! ~Spam Removed~ Tehe who would have thought that the first valentine I got was one that had a saying close to one of my fav games

I once was a adventurer like you, but then I took a arrow in the knee.

I was going to right you something sweet, but then I took a arrow in the knee.

Love my little red eggies and can't wait for them to hatch!

Edited by _Z_

I love getting Valentine cards! Tehe who would have thought that the first valentine I got was one that had a saying close to one of my fav games

I once was a adventurer like you, but then I took a arrow in the knee.

I was going to right you something sweet, but then I took a arrow in the knee.

Love my little red eggies and can't wait for them to hatch!

Yep, I'm glad people are appreciating the Skyrim reference I wrote! I've been getting plenty of notices of people getting arrows in their knees! xd.png

Edited by Sif

Cool Event. But there is just a little problem. For those who use the Portal 2 design, some valentines are written white on a very clear background, and that makes them totally unreadable. Maybe you should fix the writing color for all designs. Thanks ^^ !

Got me 7 cards so far. xd.png Also sent one to several friends and some randoms... and TJ. biggrin.gif

OMG, I forgot TJ blink.gif I'll send him one too smile.gif