TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Omgsh omgsh omgsh I got my two! laugh.gif

What an absolutely beautiful egg design! This might compete with the Shadow Walker for my favorite egg. Can't wait to see the hatchies! I'm so excited!!! biggrin.gif

Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh! So excited! biggrin.gif This is the first time I'm online when the release actually happened! Yaay!

The eggs are so pretty, I can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults! Also, the Valentine event is fun already. <3

Awwww, such a sweet idea! *has already sent one and is going to send more*

Woo! Caught my 2 eggs in the first minute and sent someone a valentine! Thanks TJ and the artists!

Those sprites are beautiful! (cuddles the two on her scroll) Thanks for yet another wonderful Valentine's Day, TJ and the DC team!

Edit: Woo! Valentine Cards! (cuddles feature)

Edited by Wends

Those eggs went fast. o -o

Going to be waiting for the next hourly drop to get my second one.

Anyway, thank you TJ and artist's for this new Valentine's Day dragon, and Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

oh really? AP Block on a 24 hr release? NOT cool

but thanks to the random Valentine! I have eaten lots of candy and will have a potato tonight happy.gif

Whew, got my two already! So happy to be able to get them so quickly, considering I'm going to spend a good part of tomorrow running errands. XD

And oooh, such pretty egg designs they are, too! I can't wait to see the hatchies!

I LOVE this being able to send Valentines!

NOW if I could only grab two eggs! That drop was too short! *grumbles*

biggrin.gif

Got my two biggrin.gif

Happy Valentines everyone! Thank you so much for this lovely event and the new lovely eggs <3

The eggs are very pretty, and I love the idea for the event! Lots of thanks to TJ and the spriters. Happy Valentine's Day to everybody! smile.gif *scurries off to send Valentines*

Awesome! I probably won't get an egg soon, but I know I will eventually! biggrin.gif And I thing the new valentine dragon egg looks awesome! wink.gif I can't wait to see the other sprites!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

The eggs are so beautiful this year! Thank you Spriters and TJ! Ooo I hope they are boys this year...