silvrechan

The Valerian Chronicles

Rin nuzzled Jennifer's hand as she petted him "are we going now?" he said in excitedly then he heard the trio from earlier speaking and heard something about a book. Rin snuck down and grabbed the cookbook it was titled before anyone noticed. Rin went up the tree and paged through the book and found a picture of his fruit it was titled a Rin Fruit "thats ho I got my name" he whispered to himself. It had a recipe to cook it. It said to lightly heat it and serve so he lightly warmed it with his fire and nibbled it "WOW thats good" he shouted and he instantly covered his mouth because they probably heard that and wanted the book back.

Jennifer continued walking until she felt Rin leap off of her shoulder and scurry off. "Rin! Rin, wait! Where are you going? We have to go see the Elders!" she scolded, chasing after him. She fell a bit behind, only seeing his tail vanish through a few bushes. Pushing them out of the way, she looked around, flustered at not seeing the little Royal Blue. "Hey, did you see Rin running through here a few minutes ago?" she asked worriedly.

Rin started chirping like a bird but he knew he wasn't fooling anyone because there was a loud growl at the end so he used that to get her attention.

((I made a thing on the OCC does it need to be accepted or may i start?))

((You probably should send silvrechan a pm and ask for her to approve it.))

Just as the black haired girl was running out of patience, she heard a strange chirp/growl coming from above. "What the...?" she exclaimed softly under her breath, looking up. There, perched up high in the tree was little Rin! "Rin! Get down from there!" she instructed, placing her hands on her hips, "I don't want you falling and hurting yourself and besides, we need to get to the village!" Though she sounded exasperated, a small grin tugged at the corners of her mouth, threatening to give her serious posture away.

"Darklis'? What are they? Could my parent...? Be darkli?" Hysteria said worried. She dug her head into Crystal's hair. "Me no like sound of 'Darkli'" She said, her voice muffled. "where we go?" she asked Crystal. "Me get hungry..." She added.

Kiera sighed. With all the distractions they were facing, they were never going to get to the elders tent. She yelled back to Jennifer, "I'm going ahead to talk to the elders! Meet you at the fishing river." Slipstream Let kiera get onto her back, before turning to Vrans. Do you want to come meet the elders? she asked. I'm sure they would like to meet you.

Edited by silvrechan

Suddenly Roderick saw that the book he was holding seconds ago has disappeared. "Huh- What?" - he exclaimed in shock. Then the trio saw Jennifer running to them, and after her question Runara said: "Well, we haven't, but-" - dragoness was interrupted by chirp, ending with a growl. Looking up, the trio saw Rin with Bruce's book. Bruce immediately said: "Hey, isn't that my book?"

"Bruce, I'll tell you what: if you won't tell us, why you have took this book with you... then we will give it to Rin and Jennifer" - said Runara with sly grin on her face. "Right, Roderick?" - she added, turning her head to her bond, who just simply nodded.

((It Was Accepted biggrin.gif))

Bloodvein stared at the little squirrel standing by the tree, he crept up behind it and ripped its head off and ate the rest of its body. Bloodvein started walking back towards human territory even though he never had a bond with anyone. He was walking along and nearly stumbled over a tree,I hate walking He said to himself then he jumped into the air and flew to the human camp border and lay down to sleep in the nearby trees hoping somone would find him to bond.

Kiera sighed. With all the distractions they were facing, they were never going to get to the elders tent. She yelled back to Jennifer, "I'm going ahead to talk to the elders! Meet you at the fishing river." Slipstream Let kiera get onto her back, before turning to Vrans. Do you want to come meet the elders? she asked. I'm sure they would like to meet you.

Vrans in his cloak nodded "Sure, I'll come with you. If you want to know if I'm here just ask. I'll stay cloaked or try to if that one human is near by. No need to cause someone such fright ya know?" he sent as he almost ignored everyone else as they where pretty distracting. Heading this way and that "The group does not seem focused does it?" he said.

Kiera giggled, saying "They're more easily distracted than a Daydream dragon." Slipstream rumbled good-naturedly, saying, Hey, I resent that! "Antway," Kiera said, "The elders live in the center of the village. We can be there in five minutes as the dragon flies." Slipstream giggled at her bond's misuse of the old saying from Earth.

Vrans nodded and smiled a bit. Though he did not get the old what the saying really. "True." he said about the group and daydream dragons "We where traveling together back to the village then.... poof its just use 3." he said "I dunnu if the Elders know of me or not. Since hardly anyone ever saw me before." he said with a shrug in his cloak. "They will for sure now." he said good naturally.

Bloodvein woke up, he had heard something.... he jumped into the air and flew to the dragon camp, he swooped down and landed in the centre of the camp.

[[short Post x.x]]

Kiera smiled. Vrans wasn't as hard to spot as he thought. Slipstream had found him, and as a daydream, its not very often she sees what other people miss. "Vrans, I'm sure the elders know who you are. They are the oldest and wisest in all of the valley, after all." Slipstream took off, saying If we stand here talking all day, we'll never get to the elders tent. She tried to figure out where Vrans was, and when she failed, said You can take your cloak down once we get going, Vrans. It's much easier to talk to you that way. She started flying towards the village, hoping that the Magi dragon was following.

Vrans nodded "True." he said to the elders knowing about him. "As for my cloak I just want to avoid causing someone with a odd phobia to faint again." he sent in a bit of a weirder manner but really, magi's where not combat types, so what caused that one guy to be too scared to stay cunshus when she see magis? He took to the air after Slipstream "I'm right behind you." he sent to let her know he was still there. Though now in the straight sun light he was beggening to tire with the cloak on.

That man is the only one I know who is afraid of Magi's, though. Slipstream said, unconcernedly. I wonder what caused him to be so afraid of you? Kiera leaned down and whispered to slipstream, hoping Vrans couln't hear her, "He isnt the only one with something mysterious about him. It must have been some fight for his head frill to come clean off!" Slipstream jolted her bond on her back, hissing, Dont be rude!

Vrans caught bits and pieces of what the 2 where saying to each other. "I'd rather not try to remember that stuff...... it results in me.........." he paused and looked down "Ever wondered why there are tree and such looking like they where attacked around the area?" he asked sounding a bit ashamed "The few that do know say its trama or something.

((I finally added Jennifer's history to her character sheet for anyone who wants to read it. 8D))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((Recap- Kiera, Slipstream, and Jennifer found Rin in the forest and were taking him to the council of elders to be introduced. Slipstream and Rin were attacked by a darkling when flying and need to report that to the council. After they escaped, Slpi and Rin met up with Kiera and Jennifer in a clearing near the village. Rin and Jennifer bonded. They were found by Nomad, Roderic, Runara, Bruce, and Vrans. Vrans, Slipstream, and Kiera are going ahead to report the darkling attack. Back in the forest, Crystal has found Hysteria. =3))

Kiera hung her head, ashamed to have made Vrans drag up painful memories. "I-I'm sorry." She stuttered. "I had no idea..." Slipstream winced. She hated it when people were sad. She needed to cheer them up! Summoning the last reserves of her energy, she broadcasted a cheerful aura. "Hey, Vrans, do you want to race to the village? I bet I could be there twice as fast as you could!" Kiera jumped, startled. Her bond must really want to cheer the Magi up, seeing as how she had acctually spoken to him. Slip usually preferred to comunicate with her mind, speaking almost exclusively to Kiera and the Elders.

Vrans in his cloak smiled a bit glad to change the subject. He pumped his wings and pulled along side in his cloak. "Ready when you are." he said. "Just don't think your winning till we get there as you can't see me." he said and would have winked to top off the pun in there as well.

Kiera smiled. "I'll start us off! On three, Okay?" Slipstream shifted into a better position for flying and sent a competitive smile at Vrans (or, at least, the empty space where she hoped Vrans was). "Ready?" Kiera called. "One. Two. Three! GO!" Slipstream pushed off of the cloud she had been resting on and rocketed towards the village, Kiera flat on her back and laughing, deligted with how fast they were going. Meet you at the village! She sent her thoughts, along with a sprinkle of laughter, to Vrans.

Vrans braced in a glide till she said go. He pumped his wings and shot off after Slipstream. He pulled along side "Not if I see you first." he sent back then poured on more speed. The tree's whizzing under them. His cloak though began to show bits and pieces of him like a energy field losing power. But he just let it drop as one he was running low to maintain that anyway, two they where no longer in sight of that one human and three he needed more speed.

Slip grinned. I don't think so! she pulled up behind Vrans, chuckling. If she stayed a little bit behind, the pocket of still air created by the larger dragon was much easier to fly in. She could save her energy for the final dash. The low stone wall that marked the village outskirts came into sight, and then the elders tent. Going down! she told Kiera, and poured on the speed, landing with a thump in front of the elders tent. Kiera peeked out from behind Slipstream's wind-blown mane. "Did we win?" She asked.

Vrans kept the speed on for too long and pulled ahead of slipstream again as she started to slow down for landing. He flared his wings for slowly down too late and hit the ground a little late. Using his still up wings he used them to turn him self as he tried to slow down on the ground. Nearly missing a few villagers he came to a stop. Paws a bit raw now he went back to Slipstream "I hit ground before you.... does that count?" he asked folding his wings. "Never been in a race for fun before..." he said.