silvrechan

The Valerian Chronicles

Hysteria looked up at Crystal. The human said,"Well hello there little one." She didnt reply. She was out of breath from running from the wolf pup. After she managed to breath a little, she said,"H-hi i-im hy-Hysteria." She sputtered.

((Sure Rin could be Jenny's bond. 83))

The gentle smile upon Jennifer's lips quickly faded as Kiera asked about having a bond. Looking away, Jennifer rubbed her arm softly before answering. "I...I wasn't one of the fortunate ones to get a bond...at least not yet," she replied, sadness in her voice. She continued walking, though slower now.

Suddenly there was a splat and a yelp from Kiera. Spinning around, Jenny blinked in surprise, seeing her friend covered in sticky, sweet fruit juice. Jennifer had to quickly put her hand across her mouth to keep from laughing. Looking upwards, she spotted Slipstream and Rin. She put her hands on her hips and chuckled, shaking her head at the two mischevious dragons.

"Slipstream! Stop it, you're being a bad influence on Rin!" she scolded the Daydream, though you could tell she was laughing histerically on the inside. However, she became very serious when Kiera mentioned something about the Darklings. "What? Darklings here...?!"

(you actually managed to read all the pages?!)

Rin saw Jennifer and ran towards her "Hello... Nameless one" he said not knowing her name "Its nice to meet you i'm Rin". after he was done introducing himself he climbed onto her head.

((Lol, yeah I read most of them and scanned over the rest. X3 I have to go now though but I'll be on pretty much all day tomorrow.))

Jennifer blinked, seeing little Rin run up to her and that gentle smile once again visited her lips. She knelt down next to Rin and listened intently as he greeted her. She was surprised he could talk so early on. Then suddenly he hopped up onto her head! Jennifer laughed softly. "Rin...that's a nice name," she commented, "My name is Jennifer."

(ok continue tomorrow unless I don't or you don't)

"Hi Jennifer" he said and he felt strange inside like he was only a half and now he was completed and he knew he had to give a bonding present so he flew over to Slip grabbed the fruit and presented it to Jennifer.

"So, what shall we do? Introduce ourselves or what?" - asked Bruce.

"I don't know, should we intro-" - started Roderick, but Runara suddenly said: "Wait... I feel someone else here. And I really don't like this one."

"Darkling?" - said Bruce.

"I don't know... Maybe" - responded dragoness. After some seconds of silence Roderick said: "We better get ready for possible attack. Who knows, is that Darkling or not, it could be dangerous for us all". Bruce and Runara nodded and the former stood at the guard, so he can spot the possible enemy.

((I have a different timeline, but I will try my best to post in time))

Edited by TheTron852

((Ok. Yeah, don't worry about it too much cuz most of us are in different time zones.))

Looking up, Jennifer smiled at Kiera and Slipstream. She was glad they were ok; Darklings were dangerous business. And even worse, lately they'd been attempting attacks closer and closer to the village.

Jennifer was snapped from her thoughts as Rin jumped from her head and scurried away, apparently looking for something. "What's he doing...?" the black haired girl wondered as she watched him. Soon, he had found a nice juicy fruit, that happened to be one of Jennifer's favorites, and carried it over to her proudly, offering it to her. Jennifer blinked in surprise. "For me...?" she asked quietly, "Well...thank you.... how did you-? How did you know that was one of my favorite fruits?" She gently took the offering from the young Royal Blue and ran her fingers over the sweet fruit's surface.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Rin stared up proudly that he had made a good choice of fruit to give. He stared nuzzling her leg like a cat would and sat proudly hoping for a pat on the head.

Jennifer smiled widely and reached out towards him. She hesitated for a moment, but then gently ran her fingers over his royal blue scales. They were smooth yet a bit rough around the edges and were amazing to feel. Caressing his tiny wings that were beginning to grow in, she breathed a sigh of awe. "You're so beautiful...a fine example of the Royal Blue Dragon," she complimented him in her calm voice, "I can't wait to show you to the village leader. Don't worry though, he's a wise and calm leader."

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Rin didn't know what was going on so he just went with it and climbed back onto Jennifer's head. "Whose the leader is he mean?" he said cause he was fairly shy of others.

Jennifer laughed then reached up and picked Rin up off her head and set him in her lap. "Well, a leader is one of us humans but he has extra jobs to do. He helps the rest of us survive here," she tried to explain in simple terms to the little dragon. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something just clicked when she held the baby Royal Blue in her arms. She felt...whole, peaceful.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

After a while Runara said: "...Maybe it was a false feeling..."

"Runa, I had always trusted you since we shared a bond, and I will trust you." - said Roderick. "And I still think that someone is nearby."

"I am suggesting that we should find a village to stay" - said Bruce, covering a yawn with hand. "I am already feeling myself sleepy."

"I guess you are right." - said Roderick. "You said that you have seen a girl with two dragons. Don't you remember who were these dragons?" - he asked. Bruce thought for a while, then responded: "One was a daydream one, I think, and the other was blue... I don't know, I have never seen these species before."

"So... let's go then? Where are humans and dragons, there is a village or town nearby" - said Runara, and the trio went in the direction where Bruce saw the other trio.

"Like a dragon queen in a clan?" he asked with great attention. Rin looked into Jennifer's eyes "Are you my bond?" he asked accordingly with his randomly obtained manners (From near the beginning).

Jennifer nodded, her light blue eyes twinkling. "Yes, sort of like that," she answered. Standing up, the black haired girl held Rin close to her protectively and looked around. The sun(or suns if there's more than one on this planet X3) was now high up in the sky, getting closer to it's peak in the wide blue expanse above them. White fluffy clouds lazily drifted by on a gentle, warm breeze.

Jennifer walked over to Kiera and her bond briskly. "Thank you, Slipstream, for keeping little Rin here safe. To think what might have happened if he'd been alone instead of with you just...makes me shudder..." She looked off into the distance, trying to shake the terrifying thoughts from her mind.

Just then, something met her ears. It sounded like more voices...maybe three? Turning towards the source of the faint sound, Jennifer began to become nervous. Who else could be in the forest?

Not long after, Roderick and Bruce started to debate about physics again. "This is gonna be a looooong conversation" - thought Runara, annoyed. Suddenly Bruce tripped over a rock and fell forward - right in the sight of two humans and dragons. "OW! Why this is always happening? Just... why?" - he grunted.

"Well... maybe because someone doesn't watch his feet?" - chuckled Roderick, helping Bruce to stand up.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny" - said Bruce with sarcasm. Only then he saw the four.

"What happened, gu- Oh." - Runara came out, and then she saw the four too. The latter could read the trio's emotions: Roderick was calm as ever, Bruce was a bit shocked, and Runara was confused.

Jennifer blinked, looking down when she felt Rin rub against her. The gesture was comforting and she smiled, nuzzling him a bit. "You little squirt," she chuckled. Suddenly, there was a thump and a grunt from behind Jennifer. She spun around, startled, and found she was looking at two young men and a dragoness. She looked just as surprised as they did, just standing there staring at each other for a few moments. The black haired girl of sixteen finally snapped out of her astonishment and held Rin close to her chest protectively. "uh....hello?" she greeted nervously.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Rin stared suspiciously at the three newcomers and he sent a small growl to the adult female dragon to let her know this was his human because she seemed to have two. Rin leaped down and poked the two new humans with his tail to see if they were good not darklings.

"...Hi there..." - responded Bruce, not knowing what to say. Then Runara said: "Okay, are we still going to play a stare game, or what?"

She have noticed the blue dragon hatchling's growl and immediately understood it. She watched, as the dragon leaped to the ground and poked Bruce and Roderick. The latter calmly said: "Relax, we are not darklings. If we were, we would attack you without hesitation."

Jennifer flinched when Rin jumped from her arms and trotted off to investigate the strangers. "Rin..!" Hurrying forward, she once again picked him up and cradled him in her arms. She chuckled, stroking the Royal Blue hatchling's head. "Well I'm glad to hear that. Sorry about the awkward introduction. With the attacks of the Darklings lately, it's been chaos around here and at the village," she explained, blushing some in embarrassment. "My name is Jennifer," she introduced herself timidly, running her fingers through her long, jet black hair.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

"I'm Rin and you are?" said Rin not dropping his suspicion so quickly but his suspicion disappered as Jennifer petted him. Rin went up to the female dragon "I'm sorry I growled" he said.

"Yeah..." - said Roderick. "Lately Darklings became more aggresive... Name's corporal Roderick Frost." - he introduced himself.

"I am Bruce Dagger." - said Bruce with a smile.

"My name is Runara Tonitrui. You can call me Runa, if you want" - said Runara. Then she looked at Rin. "It's okay, I am not angry." - she said.

((I'm going to change Tyra's bio so that she starts out as a hatchling. 83 Because it's fun to play a hatchie and also it's easier for her to bond with someone if she's a hatchling. ^^))

Deep in the splendid forest of the dragons' territory ran a babbling river, smaller than the main river that ran through the valley, but a river nonetheless. This river brought life to the forest, supplying it with its crystal clear, fresh water, one of the main sources of life. However, something was different this day. Slowly floating down the stream was a blue egg. But this was no Water Walker or Water egg; instead of its surface being smooth, it was frosted with small icicles growing on its sides. Down the river it went, bobbing up and down with the flow of the water. Finally, it floated all the way through the forest and was beached up on the river bank, quite close to the human village. There is sat, all alone.

------------------------

Jennifer nodded in acknowledgement to their introductions. "Well on behalf of the village, I welcome you," she greeted them, "I was just about to take Rin here back to the village to meet the Leader." The slender young woman motioned to the little Royal Blue hatchling who was conversing with Runara. "You're welcome to accompany me if you'd like." She stroked the cobalt blue feather in her hair a few times as she waited for their answer. Jennifer was barefoot, as she was most of the time because she liked to feel the grass and earth beneath her feet and around her neck was a suade leather choker necklace with a silver and blue dragon pendant attached to it in the front that hung downwards. The little pendent glinted whenever a ray of light touched it.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Hysteria looked up at Crystal. The human said,"Well hello there little one." She didnt reply. She was out of breath from running from the wolf pup. After she managed to breath a little, she said,"H-hi i-im hy-Hysteria." She sputtered.

Crystal smiled at the small hatchling named Hysteria. "It's nice to meet you, Hysteria. I'm Crystal. Are you lost?" she asked softly, crawling a little closer to the little Shadow Walker. She stopped a few feet away from the hatchling in case it was afraid of her and she stretched her hand out for the hatchling to see she meant no harm. She smiled gently at the hatchling, deciding not to come any closer. After all, it seemed to have just hatched and it was probably either afraid or worn out from the fight with the wolf pup.

"H-hi Crystal." Hysteria said. She moved a bit Closer to the human."I'm not lost. I hatch here somewhere. I don't know who parents are." She said. She sighed. A faint tear flowed down her cheek. Then another. "what's this...?" she said looking at the liquid on her cheeks. She touched it and quickly drew her claw back."me no like this stuff." she said after a moment. She looked up at Crystal.