silvrechan

The Valerian Chronicles

He looked fearful at Slip "No where is safe not even the village?". he already knew the answer would be not even the village so he changed the subject. "Slip the plants spoke to me they told me to throw the fruit... why" he asked hesitantly

She smiled at the young Blue in amazement. You are an amazing hatchling, you know. That was likely the first manifests of your power. I'm guessing you have control over plants. She wheeled around and started flying towards the village. Unless anything bad had happened, Kiera and Jennifer would be there soon. She didn't want them to worry. As she flew, she talked to pass the time. You know, my powers din't manifest until I was two years old, and even that is pretty unusuall for a dragon. Count yourself lucky that yours appeared almost right away. Then again, the danger of the situation might have something to do with it... she said, drifting off into a daydream.

Rin felt Slip slipping into a daydream so he made the click a hatchling make when wanting attention. "Whats a talent?" he asked feeling overloaded with all he had learned today.

Slipstream smiled and shook herself out of her daydream. She had to be more careful about that- being a daydream dragon, sometimes it was hard for her to keep her head in the real world. Talents are almost the same as powers, just under a different name. She passed out of the forest and beside the mountain's sheer slopes, grimacing at the egg foragers that were searching there. Some humans have talents. For them, they are skills that they develop, instead of abilities that they are born with. For example, Kiera's talent is reading the winds. She's very good at it for a human. Slipstream chuckled as she remembered the first time she and her bond had gone flying together. It had been disastrous, to say the least.

As Rin processed this information he saw something rising on the horizon it looked like some kind of tower made of stone and he saw smaller towers around it some were made of stone other were more primitive "is that the village?" he said with sheer excitment.

Yep. Slipstream smiled. She could feel Kiera's presence. Herr grin grew wider as an idea crept into her mind. Hey, Rin, she said, want to play a prank on Kiera? Not waiting for an answer, she swooped low to the ground, where she could fly without being seen.

(hey Tron I know your there... hi)

"yes" Rin said almost instantly "Whats the plan?" he said with a fake darkling growl to sound intimidating.

((Tron?))

Slipstream stifled her giggles at the hatchlings surprisingly accurate imitation of a darkling growl. While you are fierce, Rin, I was thinking something more along the lines of... she smiled evilly. Rotted fruit. There is nothing that annoys Kiera more than being sticky with fruit juice. She sent him an image of a three-year-old Kiera, covered in sticky-sweet liquid, throwing a temper-tantrum because of her messy state. Oh, this is gonna be fun!

((Name: Runara Tonitrui (or just simply Runa)

Bond (Wild dragons put none): Roderick Frost

Dragon Type/Appearance: Electric dragon. Her body is yellow with some black spots (they are big). Underbelly and wing membrane are brighter than yellow, and her horns being curved in waves are deep yellow. Eyes are deep yellow color.

Personality: Runara may look like serious, but actually she isn't. In fact, she is pretty optimistic and is not the one, who gives up easily. Oftenly, when Roderick and Bruce go in conflict, she is always the one, who cuts off the fight... Ok, not always.

History (Optional): Runara was found almost dead from hunger, as she have never eaten in two days. A retired soldier named Roderick Frost has found her, and he have became bond with Runara. The former took care of her, saving her life, and they soon became friends with each other. Not long after they have became friends with another human named Bruce Dagger, who didn't have any bonds. At the moment they are travelling together.

Powers (Up to three):

1) Thunder Bolt - Not a very strong attack, but has a chance of paralyzing the target.

2) Electrical Shield - Runara casts an electrical shield around the target, so everyone who will touch him, will get zapped, except for Runara herself and the ones, who is guarded with the same shield. Maximum three shields at the same time.

Name: Roderick Frost (simply Rod or Frost)

Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010...ops-soldier.jpg

Bond(s): Runara Tonitrui.

Personality: Being an retired soldier, Roderick is rather serious and cautious, and never lets his guard down. Despite this, he is not that all serious. He has some sense of humor and sometimes jokes about the surroundings, depending on situation. Oftenly he gets in conflict with Bruce, his opponent in physics (yeah, the most often topic of the conflicts). With all of this, he has one great downside. His biggest fear are... magic dragons. Yeah, that's right. He can't stand ANY magic dragon, and then he is EXTREMELY vulnerable. Why? 'Cause of his nightmares about them.

History (optional): During the raid of Darklings, Roderick have lost conscuiousness, and then woke up in the forest. Wandering about, trying to find someone other than Darklings, he have found the starving female electric dragon. At first he though she was one of the Dark dragons, but then he found out that she wasn't. Saving her life by sharing his food pack, he shared a bond with the dragoness. Exchanging the names, they have decided to go together. Well, I have already explained that they met Bruce, so no need to repeat... I think.

Name: Bruce Dagger

Appearance: Wears a black T-shirt, blue jeans and black boots. Has a dark-blue eyes and brown hair. At first glance doesn't seem that he has muscles.

Bond(s): None. He haven't decided yet.

Personality: He is pretty careful and quiet. He is notable by his high speed, stamina and agility. Despite all of that, he CAN'T fight, although he is perfect for scouting the area. Being an A-grader at physics (as Roderick), he oftenly debates with Roderick at this topic, until Runara cuts them off.

History (optional): Nobody knows his past. Even Roderick. Not counting the written above. Yeah...

Okay, these are my character sheets. Oh, and hi there too, dragon_shard123))

"I call eating the fruit after" Rin said and started laughing at the image of the fruit tantrum. "Where will we get the fruit?" he said.

((Nice characters, Tron. feel free to jump in anytime!))

That's where you come in. Slip said. I need you to use your power to see if you can locate any fruit trees in the area. Once you find one, we each can choose as many pieces of juicy fruit as we can find. Then we'll fly back to the village and ambush Kiera! She could already see the shocked look on Kiera's face, and then the smile when she realized who had done the pranking. Luckily, Kiera didn't get too mad about jokes.

Rin started shaking with excitement so he asked a near by tree if it had and fruit which it did so he flew up and grabbed five fruits and showed them to Slip "Here are the fruits you asked for" he said like a delivery person.

Slip grinned. All right, get on my back. Let's go find Kiera. A few minutes later, they were hiding in a tree, right above Kiera's head. Slipstream was doing her best to keep her aura from alerting her bond to her presence. On three, drop the fruit, OK? She whispered. One... two... three! Slipstream threw her fruit, quickly grabbing another.

Rin tossed two fruits and left the rest to Slip. He nearly laughed his head off at Kiera's face. Rin felt the tree they were hiding in vibrate because it to was laughing.

Two humans and a dragoness were walking through the forest. It seemed like that humans were debating on something. "Look, Bruce, we DON'T gain speed infinitely when falling from a high spot. Resistance stops the-"

"Aw man, Rod, but the gravitational forces are growing, when we are getting-"

"What I am trying to tell you?! Resistance. Affects. Speed. I have already told-"

"Oh please, just stop this, boys!" - said Runara with annoyed voice. "My ears are already ringing from all that talk!"

Bruce and Roderick looked at each other, then both said: "Okay", and calmed down.

Kiera was sitting under a tree in the village. she was getting worried- slipstream should have been here long before her, even if she had gotten distracted. Occasionally, she thought she felt her presence, but dismissed it as imagination. Slipstream almost never hid her presence unless she was in battle. She sighed and settled in against the tree, and then- WHAM! Something soft sticky, and distinctly sweet smelling had hit her, alongside her bonds gleefully wicked aura, and splattered all over her. Rotted fruit. Four more followed in quick succession, covering her in goop. She leapt to her feet and yelled up at the tree. "SLIPSTREAM!!!"

--- --- ---

Slipstream was laughing so hard she nearly fell out of her tree. Her bonds face had been ridiculous- eyes and nose scrunched up, mouth forming a perfect circle in shock. "SLIPSTREAM!!!" Her bonds infuriated yelling only redoubled her laughter. Despite her best efforts, she fell out of the tree.

Rin leaped out of the tree onto Kiera's face and started licking the fruits away smiling while doing so. Under his breath so Slip wouldn't hear he whispered "it was Slip's idea not mine". After Kiera's face was clean he went up to Slip and whispered "Are we going to tell Kiera about the... darkling".

Edited by dragon_shard123

Slipstream nodded gravely, then burst out laughing at the fruit covered Kiera. she moved over to her bond and relayed her memories of the darkling attack. Kiera's face went from amused anger to worry. Darklings had attacked her bond and a hatchling, and she hadn't been there to help! She hugged her bond, whispering in her ear, "I'm just glad that you're alright." She straightened up. "We must report this to the council! Darklings in the forest..." she muttered.

The trio continued walking, when Bruce suddenly stopped. "What is it, Bruce?" - asked Roderick. Bruce answered with a question: "Have you heard someone angrily shouting?"

Roderick shook his head, while Runara asked: "From where did you heard it?" - Bruce pointed at the southeast direction. "Then let's go over there. Maybe we will find someone. And don't let your guards down: it can be anyone" - suggested Roderick, and the trio went in the pointed direction.

Rin saw the worry on Kiera's face and climbed onto her back "Where are we going?" he asked Slip. "Can I grab some fruit first?" without waiting for a response he flew back to the tree and grabbed a piece of fruit nearly the size of him and landed on Slip's back with the fruit.

Kiera glanced at the young dragon. He had gotten much more friendly towards her all of a sudden. She would ask Slipstream about it later... "We're going to talk to the council. They need to be warned that there is a darkling in the area." Slipstream stiffened. Do either of you hear anything? she asked.

Rin sat and waited for them to arrive at the council. They reached a giant door located at the base of the giant tower he noticed while arriving "are we going in now?" he said timidly.

The trio stopped after a while. "Bruce" - whispered Roderick. "Go and check who is there."

"Got it." - nodded Bruce and quietly approached to the place. Trying to not give himself out, he peeked. He saw two dragons and a human girl. They were waking away. He returned and told what he saw.

"Ok, we are not all alone by ourselves, it seems" - optimistically said Runara.

Edited by TheTron852

Crystal continued to run and then, she stopped at hearing a scuffle. She blinked and peered around a tree and saw a hatchling running away from a wolf pup. She waited for the wolf pup to disappear and then followed the hatchling. She smiled and then showed herself to the hatchling, sitting down on the ground. "Well hello there, little one," she called softly to the obvious Shadow Walker hatchling. She smiled and held out a hand for the hatchling.

((Beryl is guarding what's left of the village x3 not sure what to do with her :3))

((Whoa, few pages in one day. Good thing my char was alone))

Vrans came out of his trance and calmed down. He looked around him glad he was not in the village when this had happened. He sighed. No hunting would be done today. Most like would be in trouble when the others find this spot now. He returned to the village and looked around. Everyone was up now. Hopefully no one would question his whereabouts.