Stealthypugs

Signature Contest #60

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the 60th Signature Contest! Go get yourself some hot chocolate, a cookie, and a comfy chair so that we can get started.

Your theme for this round, ladies and gentlemen, is...

Chocolate!

user posted image

Valentine's Day is upon us, and among the more popular gifts are an assortment of chocolate products. The market has taken notice of this trend, and every year there are new chocolaty treats to chose from. What will be in stores this year?

This theme is open for interpretation! If your sig has chocolate in it, it can be entered.

Remember the rules!

• Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The prize is an egg bred from one of the following donors:

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

MindsEye

The contest will be open until February the 19th at 11:59 pm CST. That gives you a full week to get your entries in.

Ready, set, go!

Edited by Stealthypugs

Haaaa! Love the example sig! Very lol worthy!

Congrats on winning the last one btw, loved your entry!

I shall get to work on this soon!

I gotta say, the chocolate cuttlefish must be an interesting flavor. People mix weird stuff with chocolate. Where I work we sell high-end chocolate that has sea salt in one and chile in another.

It looks cool though. And it's a cool theme, too!

When I think of chocolate, I think of the best thing EVAR: chocolate covered strawberries.

I found this through a Google image search. (She looks like she's really enjoying that, right? X3 ) I turned it into this and added some of this. Touched it up with some of these. Fonts used are Caviar Dreams Light and Dancing Script OT. Took about an hour to make in GIMP.

So, my entry:

user posted image

Previous Entry

Candy is the best part of Valentine's Day, I don't care if you're single or not. And the day after Valentine's, it's all half off. C: Now if you'll excuse me, I need some chocolate in the worst way.

Edit: And yes, I like it so much I resized it and am wearing it. Hope that's not against the rules?

Edited by MindsEye

Where I work we sell high-end chocolate that has sea salt in one...

I love Chocolate and Sea Salt! I didn't think I would but when I tried it I loved it!

Not brave enough to try the chili one.

I love your Siggy!

Edited by Kanaye

Congrats on winning, Stealthypugs! smile.gif

That strawberry with chocolate makes me want chocolate fondue.

My entry:

user posted image

Credit:

Chocolate heart: http://www.cuisine-french.com/cgi/mdc/l/en...oeur_strie.html

Chocolate Dalek: there were Doctor Who recipes in the BBCAmerica web page, but they don't seem to be there anymore

Chocolate Han Solo Carbonite: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/ea87/

Chocolate Darth Vader: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62616359/robot..._facet=handmade

Chocolate Enterprise: http://www.startrekmovie.com/modelgallery/

Chocolate Frog: http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/a...eets-and-treats

Chocolate Gollum: http://www.fandango.com/movieblog/end-of-w...rel-687141.html

Chocolate and sea salt is delicious... So are chocolate malt balls. *noms on some*

Beautiful sigs, you two! The strawberry one made me hungry, and the chocolate art is amazing (Chocolate Dalek: YES!).

MindEye, it's completely okay to use the sig. It is a sig, after all. xd.png

Stealthy, given that Terriah is no longer active at DC, shouldn't she be removed from the list of egg donors?

Stealthy, given that Terriah is no longer active at DC, shouldn't she be removed from the list of egg donors?

Yes... That's probably a good idea...

*sneaks off to do that*

*looks at everyone elses and then looks at hers*

Well...

user posted image

Those are MM's in the middle. Not Jelly Beans. *gives a sidelong look at Lagie*

*looks at everyone elses and then looks at hers*

Well...

user posted image

Those are MM's in the middle. Not Jelly Beans. *gives a sidelong look at Lagie*

Heehee. I love the words. xd.png

Chocolate and sea salt is delicious... So are chocolate malt balls. *noms on some*

Chocolate malt balls are gross. (In my opinion. *noms Reese's*) I guess I'll have to try the chocolate and sea salt, everyone says it's good. Who would have guessed?

... The strawberry one made me hungry ...

I literally had to go eat chocolate afterwards.

MindEye, it's completely okay to use the sig. It is a sig, after all. xd.png

IKR? You know, when I resized it down the text looked awful, so I had to wipe it all and re-do it. I'm actually happier with the smaller version, so since it looks like final edits are okay at this point, I think I'd rather enter the littler one. I left a link to the first version... for lulz I guess?

@ Raistlin24: I'm loving the chocolate Han Solo. That's much better than Carbonite. I'd like to think I could have nommed myself out of that prison. X3

Edited by MindsEye

I hunted around Deviantart for ages, Chiaki. I had found the MM's and was looking for... something, anything, to give me an idea. I saw a chocolate heart and was like hmm, hearts.

So I searches heart and in 15 min I found the background stock for mine and boom, instant idea.

Granted: You did say "good"...

Edited by Kanaye

@ Raistlin24: I'm loving the chocolate Han Solo. That's much better than Carbonite. I'd like to think I could have nommed myself out of that prison. X3

You can find all kind of things if you google "geeky chocolate".

@Kanaye: Love those MM's. Are they real? Or is it a re-colour?

This thread is making me hungry even though I just had dinner xd.png

Haha I did my sig as a live stream so everyone wanted chocolate afterwards!

(I did not solicit votes, the stream was not posted on DC so no one from DC knew what the Sig was for.)

Edited by KrystalSharz

@Kanaye: Love those MM's. Are they real? Or is it a re-colour?

Yep, they are real. The only "coloring" I did was place them over a semi-transparent red heart and then made them "glow".

Here is the original pic: Pink MM's

They come out around Valentines Day.

Open to Interpretation..? Chococat..... xd.png

user posted image

There's Chocolate Cookies at least!

Here's my entry:

user posted image

I found the chocolate chicken here, and I just had to use it. Added some melted chocolate I found on some cooking site, the rest is simple photoshopping.

Phew, after several ideas that didn't work out I finally have an entry ^^

user posted image

Both strawberry and chocolate found on deviant art.

Edited by Chiaki

Yep, they are real. The only "coloring" I did was place them over a semi-transparent red heart and then made them "glow".

Here is the original pic: Pink MM's

They come out around Valentines Day.

They probably don't sell them here or at least not where I go shopping. Although my idea of shopping is get in, find all the items in my list as fast as I can, pay and get out. So I may have walked right next to the Valentine's MM's and not noticed them.

Scared chocolate chicken smile.gif Its eyes are great.

Such great entries! Tough competition again...

On that note, submissions are now CLOSED (or, actually, were closed 15 hours ago), and the voting thread will be up shortly is now up!

Edited by Stealthypugs