mickiloo97

Coexist or War

(( -facepalm- I'm an idiot, I thought kokay had makaidos, but I was wrong. Gator has him. Okay, I'll talk to gator about it once I get back, but for now he can keep him.))

((@LLD

Yes, you can start back up whenever.

@Cyrus

People make mistakes. smile.gif It's okay. Hoping she'll see this though. xd.png

So does ANYONE have ANY idea where Koke has been/gone?!))

((Could I have a recap please then? Its been over a month (my bad) ))

((*headdesk*

The two clans have formed an alliance...? Anything else you'd have to read for.))

((Well, Kokay I think has officially left us. Although she has three semi-important characters. Since she's vanashed, we need someone else to play them, or figure out a way around them [which is VERY difficult, especially in our situation(s)] so someone's going to have to take them over. Unless someone can figure out a way to have them killed off, or moved to the background some how.

Kokay, I can't believe you did this to us. mad.gif

Her Characters

Username: Kokay

Name: Lora Hindsberd

Species: Human

Appearance: Human Lora usually wears a polite dress suit, and prefers not to wear dresses. She is always seen in public meetings in said skirt and jacket combo, but when at home she wears entirely functional clothing. One could assume that she was expecting something bad to happen. High top hiking boots, thick pants, and a button up shirt with many pockets.

Personality: Lora is a straight forward woman. She thinks first at all times. She is not a fan of Weredragons, and just the very mention of them can send her into a rage. Lora has worked long and hard to earn her position and will fight longer and harder to keep it. She doesn't take well to threats or questions of her authority. It's not often, but she will help someone disappear. Usually, such things go unnoticed, luckily for her.

History: Lora's history is shrouded in mystery. That which has been dug up is morbid. As a child, her family was killed by Weredragons. She then became a big advocate of Anti-Weredragon notions. She took part in many hunts herself, killing three Weredragons by her own hand before she hung up her belt and dove into politics. Lora won everyone's vote by a landslide against her combatant. The man was well-liked too, and became an adviser to Lora, but never has she let her guard down around him.

Clan: Catos City

Powers/Abilities: Her skill with every technological field is near obscene. She can use everything she touches, and can fix near anything. She is capable of making new weapons if given the right materials, and is schooled in the usage of primal weapons, knowing how to use only wood and rock to make strong and dangerous weapons.

Name: Taiga

Species: Weredragon

Appearance: Man He stands at about 6' 8". A stocky build. He takes good care of his body, and is incredibly fit. Dragon His face is bordered by small horns all the way to his ears. His ears are located in small holes in his head. Located right above his ears are thick horns that stretch over his head and curve wickedly, stopping just after his snout does. His snout is sturdy, but fairly long. His wing membranes are attached to his whole body, limiting most movement. His forelegs and back legs are short and greatly spaced. Taiga is much larger than a horse. He is about three school buses in length, and one in height. (including his wings, which are perpetually in an upright position) He is very comfortable being on the ground, but is capable of flight. When in flight, he uses his tail as more than a rudder, but, for bursts of speed, a propeller against anything that he can. Thus, he often flies close to the ground or mountains. When close to the ground, he flies in a circular motion, pushing from one side to the other. Almost, like a sidewinder snake. When not near the ground, he rarely flaps his wings and, honestly, glides more than flys as it tires him easily.

Personality: Taiga is a patient and calm weredragon. Few things move him into action, and, as long as his clan isn't in trouble, Taiga is unlikely to react to anything. He is a true shepherd in all forms of the word. He is a very fatherly, and wise character. Though he is slow to anger, his anger burns hotter and longer than most. Still, while angry, he is calculating and wise in the way that he takes said anger out on things. He very much loves company, and will often go out of his way to mingle with those of his clan.

History: Taiga was born a human, and prefers the form unlike many. When he was taught how to fly, they found that he had sincere troubles. Surprisingly, however, he was not tormented by his peers. This is, probably, because he's absolutely kind. So, unable to fly, Taiga mastered the skill of gliding. Perhaps, his inability to fly has helped his decision to stay human at most times.

Clan: Makidona

Powers/Abilities: Taiga's power is earth manipulation. He uses this power to travel through the ground, rather than in the air. He is capable of 'swimming' through the ground, much like a fish through water. However, he is only able to use this power in his dragon form. Taiga's anatomy has allowed for a small pocket of sand to be kept inside of his human and dragon forms. It is located in his throat, and allows him to propel the sand out of his mouth in an extremely fast attack. It is, essentially, a spit. This speed is killer. And his manipulating power allows it to be 100% accurate. He has been able to 'shoot' a human's arm off cleanly. However, it is a limited amount of sand and in order to use it, he has to ingest sand. Ingesting sand, no matter how used to it, is unpleasant. To top that, if he is not focusing entirely on the sand when he fires, he could injure himself. Thus, he rarely uses it in battle.

Name: Unah

Species: Weredragon

Appearance: Human Dragon

Personality: Unah is an incredibly caring weredragon. She cares for all creatures, even humans. In her youth, she may have been somewhat hot-headed, but few would remember or believe such a time existed. Now, she is undoubtedly the most caring weredragon in Kametia. Not to mention, she is also very wise. She offers good council to Akito where needed.

History: Unah was born a dragon, and prefers that form. Her human form is frail and old. Though she was once a beautiful woman, she is not now. Her dragon form used to be the envy of many weredragon, but she had made a vow to stay mateless, to focus on healing. Though she made this vow, she did love one man. A human, when there was peace. She would sneak into the town to be with him. When he found she was a weredragon, he was horrified and asked her never to return. She did not.

Clan: Kametia

Powers/Abilities: Unah is capable of taking others wounds unto herself, thus healing them entirely. Her healing factor is better than normal, but just barely. Her ability to take wounds unto herself is not limited to physical, but mental wounds too. She is able to transfer all of her thoughts and memories to any one chosen person. At the cost of never remembering them herself.))

Edited by mickiloo97

((sorry I didn't post sooner, for some reason it showed that there were no new posts here, I just checked now for the first time in forever. Don't be mad at koke, I'm sure theirs a good reason she can't be on, Don't judge a book by it's cover. what if something bad happened, like a death in the family, and then koke comes back to see you were mad at her for leaving. Just saying...

Also, I think it's gonna be hard to reboot the RP now that it's died. My suggestion is that you start it again with a different name and get new people.(yeah I know, you already did that once) If koke comes back, tada! Her characters will still be open! I really don't think there's any other way to go at this point, since rebooting without all members is probably impossible. That's just my advice.))

((That's exactly what I've been thinking, but I don't want to restart again, plus, I liked where this one was going, and I liked Kokay being here, because I like how she does it.

*sigh*

I guess that would be the best thing to do though...

Then I guess I'll be sending out PM's to everyone. Wanna help? :\ Since you seem to be the only person still here... ))

Edited by mickiloo97

Aww damn, I just read this whole RP and sent out my character, I was excited for this... life stinks.

Sorry about that shur'turgal, the plan is to invite people who were on this one before accepting other people, so you'll be top on the list.

I know I've talked to mickiloo... is that is how it is spelled, and they are going to save my ap.

They? *coughfemalecough*

And you can just call me Micki.

And yes, you're pretty much the only one on the list so far. Besides Cyrus, Drow and myself.

oops sorry I didn't see your symbol and then I did not want to be offensive by saying the wrong gender so I just threw that in there.. also, woo hoo is the new roleplay going to be relatively the same??

Im still here. I'm just waiting for the rp to start up again once the new plot that Cyrus mentioned is done.

@Shur'turgal

Not quite. There are going to be many changes. Like, humans and weredragons are going to be on the same team for a lot of it. It's going to be more futuristic and advanced in that kind of setting, and one more setting twist, but I don't want to reveal too much. |D

@Drakossozh

We're kinda working together on it. I liked used him to bounce ideas off of, and vice versa. ^^' And he's writing up most of it up for me, because I am absolutely horrid at explaining myself. But okay, I'll put you on the metaphorical list.

Which, by the way, I'd like to hear how that's going, Cyrus (if you're still hanging around this dusty old thread that really needs to stop being used as an OOC.)

Edited by mickiloo97

*Was slain by the Storm of Internet Disconnection since Friday night*

You read my last PM didn't you? I haven't even got to start on it due to the war against weeds/a mini-vacation/the SID/procrastination.

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

Oh, I thought you had gotten something started by now. Alright then. Please PM me when you do start?

((well, I did start by salvaging the still-useful parts of the original plot, so that's at least something. I have all of our PMs stored, so I can just use those to make the additions. One problemo though: I'm gonna be gone all next week. That's right, something popped up and I'll be gone from this Saturday to next. I'm really sorry about that, considering I told you I'd have it done, but some things can't be helped. If I have any good free time, it'll be spent doing this, so Maybe I'll be able to at least give you something before i leave...))