mickiloo97

Coexist or War

((*sigh*

I don't know...

GATOR!!!!!!

*echo*

*echo...*

*...echo...*

Makaidos did not, in fact, enjoy being sent out of the tent like an unwanted child. He turned back and looked over his shoulder as he exited, not terrifically pleased that the man had sent him away, but not particularly angered either. No, he was most certainly not angry. Just... irritated. And mildly, a that. It took more to get him riled, up, he was proud to say. A little more.

"Alright. I'll be sure to do as such," he replied, his voice not warm, but not rude either. He, at this point, was allies with the other were, but he certainly was not friends. No, that'd be a very generous statement.

"And you'll do the same, I presume? I shall repeat, you do not know the damage I could cause to you. But the time is not right to fight among ourselves, but to our true enemy; the humans. Sometimes I wonder if it would not be better to wipe them out entirely rather than just learn to live with them. One thing is for certain, Akito, they should learn and pay for the pain that has been caused to those of our kind," Makaidos stated, and with that he left, his footsteps crunching behind him. He couldn't help but wonder if the other were didn't want to just talk to the deputy because he was concerned for Makaidos himself, or because he didn't like him. This thought was indeed troubling, and it certainly wouldn't be something to push from his mind. Yes, indeed, though the humans were his enemies, threats could come from all sides, including the ones he was supposed to be allies with.

((Gah... sorry! DDDD: I have no idea what to do with him presently. Um... timeskip? Night is a very unfortunate time in a RP.))

((oh mah goodness!!! I love what you did with my character! You play him better then I ever could. My original intentions were for him to not want to kill off the humans, as he believed it was unjust to do to them what the weres thought was so wrong to be done to them. Basically, he believed weres were superior to the humans and therefore above the idea of wiping out another race. But you can do it however. Thanks though.))

((So, yes. Timeskip. Everyone's been asleep in their own homes and now it's morning....? Yes?))

Galatea's eyes fluttered open and she sighed upon seeing the risen sun. She stretched out her arms, still laying flat in her cot. She turned onto her side and began to think about what had happened yesterday...

.....!

She sat up abruptly and, as if suddenly remembering she was head healer, dashed across her tent and threw on her clothes. "Uh, I think I'm late!" she mumbled to herself.

She calmed and walked to the entrance of her tent and pulled back the leather door. She looked up to find the sun, and seeing it's position, guessed it was about seven in the morning. "Only a little late..." she murmured and began off towards the healing tent.

He laid restlessly on his cot and yawned. One hand rested on his shirtless and scared chest (as it had gotten hot that night, so he decided to dismiss the clothing) and the other sat under his head. Akito hadn't gotten a wink of sleep that night, thinking about his decision to ally with the other clan. Was it the right way to go? Was it a huge mistake? Would it blow up in their faces...?

He was tired of thinking by now, and just wanted to sleep. He could put Caroline in charge for the rest of the day, right? She was deputy after all...

Hoping she was in her side, he sat up and crossed his legs in his cot. Glancing around, he waited for any signs of life coming from her, but when it stayed silent, he decided to call after her. "Caroline."

Edited by mickiloo97

Zairin's eyes flew open at the obnoxious beeping of his alarm clock. He nearly leapt out of his bed at the sound but when he realized it was just his alarm he let out a sigh and shut it off. He may have lived in the city for several years but the human's technology still managed to put him on edge. If he was found out it would not end well for him.

He went about his morning routine of getting dressed and eating breakfast before exiting his hotel room and setting off again to explore the town. The previous day had been largely uneventful and he almost hoped that something would happen today. He stepped out of the hotel and looked left and right before taking the left and heading towards the edge of the city.

((Alright. I'm going to wait until Koke gets back. Currently I believe she is grounded...))

user posted image

(Will erase later.))

Caroline coughed and came to his side. "Y-yes?" She asked, her voice crackly. She clearly had a cold, she had been sleeping most of the day.

((After this post, we'll pause and wait for Koke. I'm just impatient like that. [This exact sentence will probably repeated the next time someone else posts and I end up replying. -.-']))

Akito glanced up at Caroline as she entered. He looked her over then settled on her face. She looked horrible.

D***it; she had escaped responsibility once again.

He sighed and stood, and scratched his jaw in thought, grazing the scars that were there. "Nevermind..." He walked out of the tent and moved around her as he passed, "Go back to bed."

He walked into the 'square' and grumbled as he saw that almost everyone had already risen. "Mhm..." He padded towards the healing tent, set on sending someone over to tend to Caroline, and to check on Unah.

As he entered, many others nodded welcomes to him, but he simply gave one large nod, addressing them all. He walked around, finding one of the most experienced healers he cared to remember. He asked her help in healing Caroline, and she accepted the task immediately, and he sent her on her way, reminding her to 'knock' before entering their tent. She nodded and took off.

Weaving his way through the tent like a bull in a china shop, Akito grunted each time he bumped his hips or legs into something, then tried his best to keep it standing. He had no idea how these healers could hop through here, running, nonetheless.

Finally finding Unah's cot, he looked over her. He looked into the bullet wounds he found on her shoulder. It was a guessing game trying to telling if she was awake. He sighed, "I'm sorry, Unah... This was my fault," he mumbled.

((recent win posts are win.))

"No, no, I've slept much too..." She started hacking, and did as she was told. She was always of no help to Akito... and she owed him so much...

She silently began to cry, of no use in yesterday's battle, of no use earlier in trying to comfort him... She just curled in on herself, and told herself she would be there next time... next time...

(No more, no more...)

Edited by lycrawaterz14

((Just keeping this alive... WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU COKE.))

He had only just left the house after eating breakfast with his parents, on his way towards a slightly more rural part of the city. He would often go there to be alone and watch as the clouds drifted aimlessly in the sky above. It was also a place where he could just sink away into the shadows of an old oak tree and relax peacefully without having to endure the frequent stares of passing civilians. Ever since his foster parents had taken him in, the citizens of Catos city had viewed him as a menace. A curse sent to them by some spiteful diety whose intentions were to cause grief and destruction.

Vrael peddled along the road on his old bicycle, prefering this form of transport as oppose to the crowded monorails. It was during this bicycle ride that he was pounced upon by a group of thugs whom resided nearby. These thugs had often singled Vrael out due to his obvious differences in appearance. Labeling him a freak and a monster for having natural blue hair, a trait that is pretty much never found on a human being. It was during this time that Vrael's life would change drastically....

Vrael flew and he flew, no desire to look back at the city. The burning tower coloring the morning sky in an orange glow. The commotion that Vrael had caused back in Catos city, had succeeded in alerting both the firefighters and policemen to the scene of the destruction. No doubt military personal would also be involved in the incident. Vrael did not look back at the city, he just stared straight ahead focused on getting as far away as possible, to seclude himself in some unknown cave so as to not terrify those whom he loved with his monstrous appearance. His only regret was that he would not be able to say goodbye to his parents. The only people to accept him despite his unnatural appearance.

He had no idea where he was flying to, heck he had no idea how he was even flying, and how he had suddenly turned into this... this monster. A sudden change in the wind pattern caught him by surprise, it drastically altered his direction of flight... quite literally he was falling. *Crash* The ground shook, flocks of birds flew off in all directions and the squirrels raced through the forest tree's fueled by their desperation to escape. He had fallen into the forest below and passed out, As the dust finally settled, an imprint of a dragon's outline in the earth was slowly being unveiled to the world. Within that crater lay an unconscious man with teared up clothing.

(hope this is ok for an intro post.)

Edited by TotallyDrow

Once he had reached the edge of the city after a good deal of walking Zairin stopped for a rest. He sat and looked at the surrounding area. The division between his false life and the world he had been cast out from. It had been too long since he had felt the wind under his wings and the constant day-to-day lives of the humans was starting to bore him.

After a few minutes of rest, he slipped out of the city and into the forest. Once he had made sure he was far enough away from the humans, Zairin shifted into his dragon form. His face grew out into a reptilian jaw causing the scar along his lower jaw to grow and become more noticeable. Two horns and a magnificent crest prouted from his head. His body grew and shifted as his bones changed and he dropped onto all fours as claws grew from his digits. His neck extended and a tail writhed out from the base of his spine. Silvery scales began to sprout across his body and a great pair of wings shot up from his back.

Once he had reaced his full dragon form, he tested the air with his forked tongue. He didn't detect anything dangerous around him so he spread his wings and launched himself into the air. He climbed quickly on thermals and let the rising winds support his body as he circled in the sky.

((just posting something while we wait for Kokay))

Edited by Drakossozh

((Alright. I'm going to wait until Koke gets back. Currently I believe she is grounded...))

((Any idea for how long? ))

((Yes, but I think someone killed Kokay...))

(( O.O I dunno...! Someone would have to take over her characters.))

((hey guys. I've found myself with some free time recently, now that I'm out of school, and I was wondering if it was too late to rejoin? I noticed kokay(who plays my character) has been absent, so I could play makaidos again. If thats okay with you, of course. I actually will have time to do it now. Of course, this would all be after I come back from Germany, which will be in two weeks. Apologies for ditching the first time, by the way.))

((Well I suppose you could re-join, but I thought that Gator had taken up Makaidos? Well, whoever took him, you'd have to talk to them, asking if you could have him back. Once you have a verdict, come and PM me.

Also, if.someone would like to temporarilly take over Kokay's characters until she returns, you may. If she's gone for more than two months, I may offer them up, taking them out of her 'possesion' permently. Sorry, Koke.))

((Whoa, completely forgot about this ACK sorry. Came here and took a look through it and saw my sheet still here. Took me a moment to clue in there. Am I able to 're'join in a manner of speaking?))