XWolfieX

Woof's Art Things

Heya all. I'm Wolfie. I draw. Or colour. I draw traditionally and colour digitally :I. Yeah. That sounds right.

Anyways, I just put my art here. I might open up comissions if I get a lot of good crit.

Please note that the lineart on these coloured thingy mabobs are not mine, I just colour them. Visit the links beneath the image to the original picture on my DA and in the description I will post the link to the lineart and sometimes artist.

Also, if you notice that the username is "Dragongirl10188" it's because me and my sister share an account, and that is her username ^^'. So in her gallery, some of the art is hers.

user posted image

I only coloured this artwork. It was my first time using water colour, I like the eyes I gave her but the shading was horrid.

user posted image

I was challenged to only use grey, white and black.

user posted image

Kitty.

I'd like to state again that the lineart goes to the original owner of it, I only coloured these.

I'll get some more up later. What do you guys think?

Edited by XWolfieX

I can do whatever I want with this topic thank you very much but when I do get my scanner working I'll post some traditional drawings of mine.

Cute kitty! biggrin.gif

The coloring and background color choices for both of those pics is very nice.

Edited by KrystalSharz

I can do whatever I want with this topic thank you very much but when I do get my scanner working I'll post some traditional drawings of mine.

Whoah, hey, there's no need to get defensive. I'm just interested in seeing what you can do.