Dragon51398

Got a special music talent?

I play the ocarina a bit, and I've gotten to be decent at it, but that's about it. I like to sing, but my voice always sounds either too low/manly or like a dying cat :'D *cries forever*

I guess you can say I play the Viola... and in the process of trying to figure out how to play Cello and Piano.

I haven't broken anything yet so I think I'm learning xd.png

I play the violin, I've been doing it since I was a kid so I guess you could say I'm OK.

Edited by Keekeecat

i'm not bad when it comes to singing, and can I match the lead-singer's voice/tone/pitch in the song 'Your Guardian Angel' by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus'.

plus, i like to practice with the guitar every now adn then....

Edited by teslakana

I've been told multiple times I should sing at weddings.

Other than that I played piano for 5 years, vioila for 2, clarinet for 3 and French horn for 2.

I'm a classically trained singer. Currently, I sing with three choirs and I teach private music lessons. I also play and teach beginning piano lessons, but I don't like playing piano as much as singing. It's kind of an "I learned it because I had to" type deal. I played the viola and cello for a while. I found the viola awkward and I don't think I'd ever pick it up again. I love the sound of the cello and I think I'd like to pick it up again and take lessons, but they're a pretty expensive instrument and I wouldn't have much time to practice, anyway.

I hate woodwinds. I played clarinet and flute for a short time. The clarinet was literally the worst instrument I have ever picked up in my life. I have never hated an instrument so much ever. The flute comes in at a close second. (Sorry to any woodwind lovers!) I never got the hang of tonguing, it just baffled me for some reason. And instead of helping me, my teacher told me that the reason I couldn't do the articulations was because I'm a singer. Both fall squarely into the category of instruments I would never touch again.

I LOVE to play the flute!! I'm second chair in my band and I own a blue flute. I know some of u don't like the flute because it's really hard to get your Embouchure correct and play high notes with the same fingerings as low notes but, if you practice a lot it becomes REALLY easy and FUN! It's one of my favorite things to do and I also love to sing!!! laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by june6123