Dragon51398

Got a special music talent?

A violinist, and hobbyist guitarist and pianist. I plan to take up flute soon, and I want to buy a jimbe. And I play recorder, it's a legit instrument.

I have a good singing voice... I was on tv for my solo >,< (my performance was taken from school D: ) And I'm pretty good with piano, that's about it.

I'm a music teacher! biggrin.gif

Took piano lessons from the age of seven and majored in Music Education with an emphasis in voice in college.

I used to sing in a choir and went to music school, learned how to play the violin and the piano, was never very good at the technicalities of playing, since my motor coordination is poop.

I was, however, very good at remembering musical themes and identifying pitch. My solfeggio teacher said that I probably have absolute pitch, but I'm not sure, since it's very rare and there are certain keys that I struggle with. Anyway, my music school classmates were often pretty envious about me being to identify most keys without effort, and that showed in them trying to prove that I'm wrong. ;p

I'm a relatively shy and quiet person but people often tell me that I have a great singing voice (LOL, I was literally forced to join the choir back in my old school. What a nightmare that was) and I'm 1st violin in an orchestra. I'm definitely not good at either and I'm trying to stay dedicated in improving my violin skills, but it gets so difficult when I have a nice, comfy bed taunting me. xd.png

I play piano, I want to play cello, my sister plays clarinet, saxaphone and piano, and my dad teaches guitar.

Cool beans!

Grew up playing the concert flute, learned piano, then went on to pit instruments in high school and was the pit Major.

I have been able to read and write sheet music since age 8.

Nowadays I make 8bit covers of songs I like.

I have made so many so far but there are select few I think are fit for listening lol

These in particular are very new but...

If you're curious, look up Draikette on youtube and there should be 3 of them on there:

Doctor Who Theme --

New Order - Blue Monday --

Kraftwerk - Computer Love --

Just can't get the last one out of my head.

Edited by Draikette

I play classical guitar... Been wanting to try electric for awhile and I own an electric and a crappy amp, but never really play it because it weighs a lot.

I...sing. A lot. lol

(Cover of "Iridescent" by Linkin Park...that's not me doing the piano.)

(The soprano line of "Ave Verum" by Mozart...acapella. I was just goofing around here.)

(Singing "Ubi Caritas" by Biery with my choir.)

I sing a lot too... but I'm too shy to post it here.... although I'm told I'm good... by lots of people...

I'm horrible at singing(off-tune as always) and I play the clarinet. I'm really bad with rhythm and sight reading though

My sister is the musical genius of the family (that is, she can play pretty much anything she wants to play), but I have taken a couple classes at college and can play piano a little... Still need to work on sight-reading. I can also compose, given time and inspiration, and my sister recently used a song I wrote as the soundtrack for animation she made.

Aside from sight reading and playing tottaly relaxed I'm a pretty good violinist, with about 15 other instruments on the side.

well to me my singing in the shower is amazing

also currently practicing guitar chords while on DC forums

Can't sing Fo' Shizzle but I can play guitar pretty decently.

Just learnt the Comfortably Numb guitar solo (Pink Floyd) and I'm attempting to learn the Harmonic Minor scale so I can get good at writing my own Power Metal solos.

Good at playing the cello, and may take up the guitar when the moons of Saturn align with the 3rd arm of the milky way on a Sunday morning.

Ive played the flute, piano, a tad of violin, and Im in my school's advanced choir tongue.gif

I can play very basic on a guitar. I'm also an average singer (in other words; not good, but would not call it bad either)

I did play piano for 3 years as a child, I learned very quickly. But I was so bored so I stopped doing it. Now, a tad more grown up, I regret it a little.