Dragon51398

Got a special music talent?

I can sing in high octaves. It's like screaming, but I can actually sing that high. It's really high, I broke a glass cup before...

I used to play piano and flute and I currently play violin, guitar, and I take voice lessons. I'm probably best at guitar-I would say singing, but my head voice is really weak :[

I've been studying piano for 31 years. Have done a lot of solo work, chamber music groups, jazz ensembles, pianist for a musical theater company, and misc accompanying.

When I was in college I also played the piccolo in my university's pep bands and marching band.

well i can play the piano, but i love to sing biggrin.gif im not sure if im good (or i dont want to sound full of myself)

well, since no one knows me im gonna be immodest and say everyone says im good tongue.gif i dont think i am. i really wanna be a singer though, so i think i might sign up for x factor 2013

I can play the violin kinda well. For some reason, people sometimes compliment me for being a natural performer. It's nice to know that I'm good with dynamics and intonation and stuff. I wish I had started becoming serious about the violin before I was 10. If I had actually practiced more when I was 7, I would've made a lot more progress.

Edited by Darklight

Many people say they like my voice...I just love to sing to express my feelings :3

I like to/can play guitar, piano, and flute. So... I just love to learn and play musical instruments. My favorite part is writing songs on those instruments.

Does memorising song lyrics easily count? tongue.gif

Haha, unfortunately I haven't got any talent for music. I wish I had a beautiful voice though, I love to memorise song lyrics, I wish I could sing my favourite songs. I can only "mentally" sing them.

I tried to sing a song one day but I regret it. Luckily my acquaintances didn't notice it much, as they were singing along with me. xd.png

I admire people who have talents for music. smile.gif It's great!

Well, I'm able to hold a note for quite a while. I'm planning on taking opera lessons in college. Does this count?

I play the piano since 8 (I'm completing 11 years now), I sing and I've got "ultimate ear" (musical term that generally means I can hear every note even on chords, like their telling me their names).

I can play piano and snare drum fairly decently.

But my main skill in music is hearing. I have no perfect pitch, but really sensitive ears are a plus! ...except for when the teacher tells me I have to play by reading notes instead hearing them...

I have the talent to ruin any song when I sing. xd.png

My roommate sings choir and plays classical guitar, so I love listening when she practices in our dorm. I'd like to play something; for some reason I've always wanted to learn the harp or banjo or something like that. But my sister stole all the musical genes of our generation. laugh.gif

I can sing pretty well. My pitch can get kind of off on really high or low notes. I'm best in the middle. I sing Soprano in my school's chorus, and I sing to my radio a lot. I don't think I'm that great, but I've gotten compliments on my singing before. I dunno though.

I take piano lessons, and I guess I'm kinda mediocre at it. My dad is REALLY ****ING GREAT at it and next to him I'm a toddler on a toy keyboard tongue.gif