Dragon51398

Got a special music talent?

I play the flute, tap dance, and sing xd.png I'm a musical theaterer. I hope to get on broadway (However unlikely it is).

i can sing in the style of almost every genre, i once got a maroon 5 cd for my birthday in three days i had the entire album memorized even the songs i didn't like without reading the lyric sheet.

I play piano, clarinet, and I'm learning guitar, also I'm really good at singing.

I'm really good with the clarinet and all tongue.gif Although, I'm not exactly like major concert ready but it's great for a middle schooler! Me and my friend and one of his friends are, according to our music teacher, "The Stars, perfect and beautiful" and then whenever we play (we 3 like have to play with just each other with out the 5ish other clarinet players) everyone is full out starring at us. Like it's creepy. And then another one of my friends stares at us all weird and wide eyes just to make us all the more creeped out xd.png

No.

I used to play the saxophone. My parents thought I was murdering horses whenever I practiced. xd.png

I can sing. Although I usually only sing in my car. xd.png

I used to be in chorus in school and me and my friend used to sing and write music together for fun. There are very few people I can/will sing in front of (pretty much only my sister) even though I can sing pretty good.

As for instruments, I am really good at Guitar Hero I used to play the keyboard when I was younger but haven't touched it in years. I've been trying to teach myself how to play my Acoustic Guitar but am failing miserably.

Self taught ukulele, guitar, and a little keyboard/synth (enough to mess around in a band). Ukulele is my passion. I love doing things people don't expect with it. I sing too, but I'm not good.

*edit* I also compose original ukulele instrumentals and write my own songs.

*edit edit* I also play ocarina, a little percussion, and bass guitar.

Edited by philpot123

I've been playing violin for seven years. Other than that, despite my eight years in dance, I have no musical ability whatsoever.

I sing, play flute, and play piano. Also I technically play xylophone and bells. And chimes. And recorder. Wow. I amaze myself xd.png

I've been playing piano since I was 4... (I'm 16 now) and can play it standing backwards thanks to my arms being doublejointed if that counts, also can play it with my eyes shut and both of those combined. I've played the clarinet since I was 10. I also somewhat know how to play the ocarina, though I'm still learning at that. I used to play the recorder (before I lost it in my house somewhere).

I can sing but rarely do so... I also play some marimba and whatnot when my friend allows me to play on theirs... I also used to dance until I was around 8tish when my dance building burnt down somehow... never went back.

i play the piano, and i've been told by my teacher that i have a talent for it. thing is, i dont care enough to practice very much, so i've sort of been falling behind. :< i've been nagging my parents though to get into drums. not working too well D: but, i wont give up for a while yet. especially since my friend is offering me the drummer position in his "to-be" band. X3

Sure thing. I can play Bulls on Parade on bass guitar. In fact, I could play that song since the day I got my bass guitar. If you've never heard of Bulls on Parade, go look it up.

I'm also a pretty beast singer. And have absolutely no talent on the piano.

@Tikigurl: The secret to learning guitar is to get used to hand positions and the like. The secret to that is looking up some tabulature for some songs you like and trying to play it. And if you don't understand tabs, it's fairly easy to find a 'How to read guitar tabs' online. That's how I'm learning bass guitar. biggrin.gif

Piano is fun, but I never liked having to figure out the notes to something I didn't like. If it was something I wanted to learn, I could do it as long as I wrote the notes. Mostly I just listen to music *such as the Optimus Prime theme from the first Transformers movie* and then just figure it out on the piano, along with my own base notes. Not sure how good I do, but if it sounds similar enough, I'm happy. biggrin.gif

I can get a noise out of almost any instrument... Usually a snapping noise, but there you go. When I do play, I'm so bad I actually create anti-music which sucks all the joy and beauty out of everything that hears it...

I play the bass guitar. Ive been playing for over a year now but only half the year had proper lessons, but I think im doing fine. I can master just about any song put in front of me (with practice) and learn any song really quick. c: Basssss <3

Oh, and I also have an art with my singing. Im so good that the windows collapse! Ha ha! I also send everyone around me running for dear life! tongue.gif

I'm trying to learn to play the violin, but it's really hard to play a broken one. Gonna have to find a way to fix it.

Edited by lulubelle00

I love to sing, but I'm definately not good at it... at all. I sound like a broken, out-of-tune instrument of some sort. Lol.

I want to continue to learn how to play the guitar and start learning how to play the piano, though.<3

I'm okay at singing, but not in front of people! I like playing cello, but I hate practicing! Well, I like practicing the Meow Mix song... alot.png

I really want to learn how to play a flute or piano or even a guitar! I can't, though.

I like to sing, but I don't think I have the best voice.

I really want to learn how to play a flute or piano or even a guitar! I can't, though.

I like to sing, but I don't think I have the best voice.

Try ukulele. The basics are pretty easy, but you can take it seriously if you want to. It makes a great first instrument.