xChemi

xChemi's Art

Alright, so you said I could post this in the stream.

Commission Request!

Forum name: Daciana_Adena

What �are you wanting drawn?: Male Vampire Dragon

Character(s) name: N/A?

Description(s)/Reference(s) : user posted image

I am not going to be terribly picky about the pose, but it might be interesting if you could make him fierce looking.

Method of payment?(eggs/hatchlings offered): A couple of BSA (Red) hatchlings perhaps?

Proof I Read The Rules: Hmm... I don't know. Probably Blue?

Thanks in advance!

o-o My sketch's finished? XD

Tell me what you were gonna accept for payment and I'll go see if I can snatch it on up (: *readies her breeders*

Verridith, I'd like a gold if you get one. Uhh if they don't produce Just throw whatever at me.

Art will pick up this week since I am on spring break biggrin.gif

Thanks everybody for wishing me well

I don't think so, I dissapeared before anyone had the chance to do anything @.@

I'll need a new reference though since I'm on a new computer and the picture got lost when my old computer died. If you send me the reference pictures I'd be happy to draw it again :3

Commission Request

Forum name: ...forum name wh- OH. Dur. Verridith.

What are you wanting drawn?: A creature called a veldryn; I need a good picture of a character's veldryn form, so I need somebody to draw it. XD However, I don't have any good refs of one, only some old art (REALLY old) of what I've done and an only somewhat-accurate picture a friend did. The semi-accurate would be here, and my old thing is here. I'm gonna be fairly picky about the anatomy, so I'd want a stream whenever you're working on it, but... XD They do have ears, are a bit like dragon-greyhounds, and have a couple of other features these art pieces don't show.

Character(s) name: Mirshann (Caele, normally)

Description(s)/Reference(s) : ...oderp. LOL. I think that got covered in the above minspew.

Method of payment?(eggs/hatchlings offered): Anything I can breed off of my scroll is yours (:

Proof I Read The Rules: Gold 8D Obviously, LOL. Well, maroon makes a close second... >3>

Also you silly, revise your commission form code thing. ]:

This is my original form (:

Request Please!

What are you wanting drawn?: Shimmerscale OC

Character(s) name: Artemis Leafbringer

Description(s)/Reference(s) : Ref

Eggs Offered: Request!

Other: Possible to get a fully shaded piece?

Do you have any examples of your work up? Besides the awesome purple dragon on the first page? :3

Request Please!

What are you wanting drawn?: dragon

Character(s) name: Blaze

Description(s)/Reference(s) : reference here! <- Blaze is a blue dragon with a gray underbelly. She has horns that point backwards like icicles, sort of like a female royal blue but without the mask thing over the eyes ( Blaze's eyes are blue, too by the way). Has long flowing fur coming off of her tail.

Eggs Offered: Free, right?

Meh. Messed up on posting, but okay.

Edited by stitchstinks446

Request Please!

What are you wanting drawn?: A kirin.

Character(s) name: Li

Description(s)/Reference(s) : He looks like a typical Eastern dragon with a longer, slightly more narrowed snout (a bit like a horses) and one horn that comes from the center of his forehead. He has horse-like ears and hooves instead of claws. He is all white in this form, from his scales and fur to his hooves. His fur runs in a mane around his head, down his throat to the center of his chest, completely surrounds the neck, and trails down the spine where it ends in a plume at the end of his tail. He also has tufts of fun on his ankles.

Eggs Offered: Any egg I can breed.

Request Please!

What are you wanting drawn? My satoridragon OC.

Character(s) name: Aleisha

Description(s)/Reference(s) : Image reference. Eye thing around neck is not optional.

Eggs Offered: You said you're doing these free, but I'll still breed you a higher-gen or even-gen Shimmer if you want.