Sundew

art thread by Dew

Sorry this is all so late. :\

Kiyye, finished yours:

user posted image

If you want any edits, or even a complete redo, just say so.

EDIT: Seacatsmew, just got yours done as well!

user posted image

OR

user posted image

Same deal as Kiyye: Any edits or even a complete redo, just say so.

Edited by ab613

ZOMGZOMG i love it!!!!! one thing... it says " The Popise Polic ". the E seems to be invisible XDDD

I like the smaller one better. It'll fit in my signature, then. Anyways, thanks!

Kind of the same banner, in 2 forms xd.png

I want something!

Forum name: Shadowwolf6

What do you want?: Button

Background: 1st version, Green swirlyness 2nd version, red swirlyness

Foreground: ummm... nothing???

Text: 1st version: Streaming Online 2nd version Streaming offline *something random for the font, I'm not picky about it xd.png

Mood: nutral

PM when finished?: No thanks

Other: Please and thank you biggrin.gif

hi bump

I want to start arting more so um if people need stuff drawn I will attempt to draw stuff.

In other words requests please. <3

Don't expect top quality stuff or good stuff this is just a testing the waters kind of thing. Especially looking to do stuff that can help with my pixel shading and digital shading.

Hmm... If you want something easy/uncomplicated, I have an idea.

I really like Moonstones, so if you could do a sketch of a Moonstone, that would be cool. Optionally, you can color it.

Here's a Moonstone, then. :3 I color experimented on it.

user posted image

Oooh! That's pretty! Nice work!

I do have another idea for a drawing, if you want. How about a Spotted Greenwing? Apparently they eat a lot, so if you could draw a plump one snacking on something as a little extra thing, that would be nice. smile.gif

Oooh! That's pretty! Nice work!

I do have another idea for a drawing, if you want. How about a Spotted Greenwing? Apparently they eat a lot, so if you could draw a plump one snacking on something as a little extra thing, that would be nice. smile.gif

Ahh thank you. <3

I have a sketch going but I want to try digital painting in more detail (plus my schedule is terrible this week) but I'll post it as soon as possible. :3 Thank you for the ideas!

Here's a Moonstone, then. :3 I color experimented on it.

user posted image

Could I "borrow" this? (And by borrow I mean steal because it's so cute and I love Moonstones)?

Not sure if it is allowed, so I decided to ask.

Edited by Meg_752

Could I "borrow" this? (And by borrow I mean steal because it's so cute and I love Moonstones)?

Not sure if it is allowed, so I decided to ask.

I'd be honored o3o;; Please don't use it anywhere outside of DCF though. <3

I'm, uh, gonna try a live stream so if anyone wants to stop by and see dragon doodles they're welcome.

https://join.me/553-627-535

Art dump time!

user posted image

April 13, lindwyrm

Unfinished, probably not going to finish it, but I now appreciate lindwyrms more. ^^

user posted image

April 21 (technically 22 but whatever)

2 a.m. spooky doodle from watching American Horror Story.

user posted image

April 21-22 dragon dinosaur thingy

I'm gonna try to finish a digital painting for once.

user posted image

April 22 livestream sketch

user posted image

April 22 livestream sketch

user posted image

Got really lazy on a lot of this but I think it's decent overall. Mostly practice with wings and scaly detail.

user posted image

Last time making thick lines with ballpoint pen.

user posted image

I love the idea of Flight Rising's Pearlcatcher having a part of their essence embedded in a pearl, so I drew this guy inspired by that. :3 Probably gonna make him a full-fledged OC if I can shape him up enough.

I've gotten advice on the wings for this, i.e. feathered wings don't need that much skin, but more tips are very appreciated. ^^

Just for fun chicken doodle

FR digital sketch commission/request (dunno if it's a commission if it's just virtual currency o-o)

user posted image

I'm so upset that I missed all your livestreams. Your stuff is too good c':

Do you have a tablet/what program do you use? I don't know if you've been asked this before so please forgive me if it has been I just want to know

The buggy eyes are endearing I say keep 'em

I'm so upset that I missed all your livestreams. Your stuff is too good c':

Do you have a tablet/what program do you use? I don't know if you've been asked this before so please forgive me if it has been I just want to know

The buggy eyes are endearing I say keep 'em

oh my gosh Ayesthine likes my stuff

I have a Bamboo tablet and I've been using Photoshop Elements 2.0. I'd like to try using GIMP, since I've heard good things about it (also I need layer grouping) but darn that's one complex program. It's nice but it's hard to get used to. :3

hheeeeeeeeeyyyyyy

Most of the stuff I've been doing lately is for DR or other adopts sites or something so there's not much I can put in this post, but here are two sprites I made for fun. :3

user posted image

(this one has already been posted in the Gay-Straight Alliance thread)

Made in celebration of same-sex marriage legalization in America, yayy!! ^o^

user posted image

Originally going to be a character for a personal project, but he didn't turn out the way I planned, so I decided to just finish this guy for practice.

Shading wings is the most wonderfully infuriating thing ever, but I'm pretty pleased with the wings on both of these. :D

You should do a stream again, I'd totally watch. I had wondered if you had done the rainbow dragon in your sig, looks very nice :3

well gosh it's been awhile hasn't it

trying to do more art nowadays, and am more than happy to take some spriting requests to help me practice

I'm trying digital painting on the side but it's damn difficult, so there really isn't much I've done. (Any tips would be fantastic thankyou)

anyway yeah some new stuff

user posted image

so uh

if there's anything someone wants me to try spriting

I'd like to try it

Dang, you're really good at spriting o-o

Are you looking for payment if a request is made? And if so then dragons or...?

thank you

nah, I'm not looking for payment on anything.

Edited by ab613