sammyjean

Just some art

Hello everyone. I am somewhat newish here on Dragcave, and Im loving it so far.

Just thought Id show off my art.

~*~Deviant Art~*~

~~~

*Please understand that if you want good art from me, you will have to be patient, the more stressed out I am and the more I am egged on about it, the less quality it will have.

*I will not draw Humans, or something that is out of my ability. I have the right to refuse a request I find out of my league, but I will give anything a chance! So don't be discouraged. smile.gif

~~~

poptartFINALTINY.gif

1. XxdragicexX (DONE, Paid!)

2. auditionange (DONE, Paid!)

3. tyto_alba (DONE, Paid!)

4. Vicats (DONE, Paid!) That one was the hardest. >.<

5. TheCompleteAnimorph (DONE, Paid!)

poptartFINALTINY.gif

~~~

If you want to request a drawing please give me as much information as possible.

Forum Name/How can I contact you:

What are you requesting?: (BE SPECIFIC!)

References:

Pose? Chat Bubbles?:

Payment: CB, PB or clean lineaged Eggs/Hatchies please ^^

Password:

-If you read everything please put bananacamp at the end of your post.

-please read everything!!

~~~

*Payment will be in eggs, I like CB/PB or Clean Lineaged Eggs or Hatchlings! smile.gif The bigger/better the drawing, the more eggs I will ask for or specific. If you offer a great egg, your drawing will be top priority. wink.gif

* user posted image(geode) user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image(I will be happy to hear any other offers you have in mind!)

~~~

*Not bananacamp, make it monkeywrench

Slots are filled! ninja.giflaugh.gif

Edited by sammyjean

Woah that seems so awesome, I really love the colors of it <3

I'm no My little Pony fan but this is really creative biggrin.gif

Holy crap, your magical biggrin.gif. I really like your art, especially the Galaxy Fox. You should really open up commisions, for eggs or free. People would send in lots of requests ^^, but it's your choice.

Watches on DA

I kinda want to know if anyone would even want a request,

mememememememeemememeememeee biggrin.gif lools xd.png ur art's unique ^^

buttt i'd just recommand that you might wanna be careful with proportions? or really, well, its stomach.. haha. i just find that it either seems like its just flat (like a long straight like that just connects its neck and legs owo) or from the recent drawing u just posted, the left side (between the arm and leg) it seems too small since if u try to draw an invisible line for the back, it wont connect well to where the neck is? idk how to say lols.. but it just seems that the stomach's too small :s its possible that its just me.. but just letting u know xP

I'll pay you in eggs if you draw my wolves ;D

Hah. Though I do love your art canine-wise, I'm gonna have to pass on watching you for the time being. My Little Pony scares me out of my right mind :P Lol.

Save me slot one tongue.gif I'll get 2 2nd gen PB nebula hatchlings for you, and an IOU for a 3rd gen even gen PB nebula egg. I'z make my request later tongue.gif

Heres a draft of the request sheet you can use.

Fourm Name:

What are you requesting?: (BE SPECIFIC!)

References:

Pose? Chat Bubbles?:

Payment:

Password:

Fourm Name: XxdragicexX

What are you requesting?: Two Alt Nebulas. Green and Red.

Reference: Look at my siggy.

Pose? Chat Bubbles?: Make it look like they're cuddling.

Payment: 2 2nd gen PB nebula hatchlings, and an IOU for an 3rd gen even gen PB nebula egg.

Password: Monkeywrench

Edited by XxdragicexX

oooo biggrin.gif

cannnn i have a black cat? <3

I wantt!: This one to be precisee <3 and could it's pose be flying? (i'm not sure if the ref is enough for you as to info of it)

Contact: you can always just pm me here ^^ or just leave msgs on here... i'm really active so.. yep :3 -stalks-

Offering: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AiSnP <-- a 2nd gen PB moonstone anddd i can breed anything else you'd like on my scroll! (just..my metallics are fussy so i wont be able to breed them. nor can i breed the trios ;-; they dun like me often)

and honestly, i really think ppl should carry a monkeywrench around with em 8D usefull toool xd.png

edits: lol.. should i use dragice's form? C:

another edit: questionn! aside from being unable to draw humans.. would u be able to draw a chibi? :S

Edited by auditionange

Use Sammy's edits to it. Also Sammy, put the sheet in code, and bold all of the starts. Like this :

[B]Forum Name/How can I contact you:[/B]
[B]What are you requesting?:[/B] (BE SPECIFIC!)
[B]References:[/B]
[B]Pose? Chat Bubbles?:[/B]
[B]Payment:[/B] CB, PB or clean lineaged Eggs/Hatchies please ^^
[B]Password:[/B]

Also, i sent you a PM with a telelink with my two hatchlings. You can have up to 4 hatchlings and 4 eggs btw.

Edited by XxdragicexX

I could draw your cat as a chibi if that is what you want! Like all cutesy and stuff, right? smile.gif And no, you don't have to use the form since you gave me all the info I need! Awesome offer, you were added laugh.gifsmile.gif

I am egg locked right now, so if your guys' eggs hatch, I can accept the hatchling. Ill get started as soon as possible! (is super excited ninja.gif )

mm, like by chibi, i meant like, human chibis? xd.png likee: thiss

oh btw! its actually 4 eggs and 8 HATCHIES for the limit when you have no trophy

Forum Name/How can I contact you: tyto_alba. You can contact me by PM.

What are you requesting?: A wolf, specifically my characters wolf form when she becomes a greater demon. A jet black wolf with its ears and tail tipped with white. The wolf's eyes are green. Like in the picture, the wolf will have a white throat and chest, and a white muzzle.

References: Something like this? link

Pose? Chat Bubbles?: Standing on all four paws, looking up at something? I don't know. What ever pose it feels natural to draw her in, I suppose. No chat bubbles. X3

Payment: I can offer PB, 2nd Gen Hellfires or Moonstones.

Password: Monkeywrench ?

Edited by tyto_alba

Forum Name/How can I contact you: Vicats And on the forum is probably the best way

What are you requesting?: A drawing of my dragon character, Albinerah. He's the (demi) God of nightmares in a story of mine... intelligent, ruthless, cruel, and generally terrifying. Even though he's fully sentient, he's fond of theatrics... so gaping-jawed roars, lunging poses, it's all good. Also, those arms can extend into fully fledged dragon wings, which have membrane the same colour as his horns.

References: linked above.

Pose? Chat Bubbles?: Anything active or dynamic! And scary. It needs to be scary.

Payment: How does a PB second gen nebula, a PB second gen Hellfire, and a PB second gen Flamingo sound?

Password: monkeywrench.

Forum Name/How can I contact you: TheCompleteAnimorph, PM is good

What are you requesting?: My lightbeast, Arkady

References: Linked in above section, can provide more if needed. His eyes are very amber.

Pose? Chat Bubbles?: Pose: something cuuuute.

Payment: I can breed you second-gen Blunas/Moonstones, however many you need, or some PB Stripes, or a combination.

Password: monkeywrench

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

~Update~ March 09

1. I am no longer egg locked, so I can accept payment smile.gif

2. Commissions will be placed in the second post! (below the very very first post!)

3. You can also track your commission's completion in the first post. (the very very first post)

cool.gif

Your PM box is full. Clean it so I can send you this Bluna I just bred.

Ok, sorry. I emptied my inbox. And sorry If I request new eggs from you guys, Im a little spoiled, though I try and be very reasonable and fair. smile.gifninja.gif

So yeah..

Please tell me what you guys think of your commissions! I'd LOVE some critique or thoughts.. wub.gif

Thanks so much! <3

She looks good. I love her expression, like something has her attention. (:

also bump because where the heck is everyone

Sorry for taking so long on the commissions, I have schoolwork I have to do..

I hope everyone likes their drawings.. I never know sometimes, lol..

ninja.gif *randomly appears* ninja.gif

I think all the showcased drawings so far look really cool. You're an amazing artist!

ninja.gif *randomly appears* ninja.gif

I think all the showcased drawings so far look really cool. You're an amazing artist!

Thank you so much!! It really means a lot. I know it sounds silly, but hearing any sort of feedback helps me keep drawing..

wub.gifninja.gif

I love how expressive these drawings are. :3 Also, I think I've misread your wishlist... I've got some Hellfires and a Nebula, as well as a Geode, but you're only asking for Geodes. If you want to check my scroll for what you're interested... I can send them over. (My last lot matured earlier than expected.)

I love how expressive these drawings are. :3 Also, I think I've misread your wishlist... I've got some Hellfires and a Nebula, as well as a Geode, but you're only asking for Geodes. If you want to check my scroll for what you're interested... I can send them over. (My last lot matured earlier than expected.)

Yay, thanks! smile.gif

I have tried sending you pm's but your inbox is full, so I had sent you an email via dragcave. It regards your dragon commission and there is a lot of info on it. Please read it. I'd post it here but I didn't save it..

<face palm>

I would love to accept Geodes, I have enough hellfires and Nebulas. (Unless the nebula is green/red Ill accept that too) smile.gif But I did update my egg request list.

Edited by sammyjean