TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

I can't wait to see the new dragons. I hope they will be males as we already have two different females and only one male one.

I think people are misunderstanding slightly. Last year, when Sweetlings first came out, there was a glitch, and some died. TJ fixed the glitch, and gave all those who lost their sweetlings special dark "ALTS". This was last year.

Now THIS year, they are able to breed, just like regular sweetlings, and some of the eggs from those Alts, DID hatch alt this week/last week. However, that was ALSO a glitch, and those hatchlings will turn back to regular Sweetlings, if they haven't already.

There will be NO more Alt Sweetlings. You can get regular Sweetlngs from an ALT parent, but not alts.

This is been confirmed by the mods.

Uhh.....there was no glitch resulting in dead sweetilings, they were auto abandoned.

Finally one of my Valentine's gave me a good clutch - I got 4 eggs out of my sweetling x metallic gold pairing after all my other Valentine dragons gave me single-egg clutches. wub.gif

I didn't know the others could multiclutch -- I got one each from my Val '09 and Sweetling and four from my Rosebud.

oho, so we're finally at a countdown that's less than 24 hours are we?

I really hope it's just as easy to get these eggs as it was during Christmas of last year.

This being my first Valentines on DC i'm over the moon to see 3 of my V dragons are already fully grown adults biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragon_Nova

This being my first Valentines on DC i'm over the moon to see 3 of my V dragons are already fully grown adults biggrin.gif

This is my first valentine on DC to! And I have the other three valentine dragons from the AP wink.gif

Gawds, I'm still unsure if I've promised my 2nd Sweetling's eggs to anyone and am scared to breed and gift, lol.

I can only hope that if I've promised one to anyone, they'll please let me know now, so I can see if I get an egg out of the pair.

I saved one Christmas dragon for so long, in case, that I got side-tracked with RL stuff and wasted the breeding... sad.gif

And I really don't want to have to worry about breeding on Valentines - have to try to catch eggs early as I have to take my mother to a doctor's appointment, so I certainly hope there'll be plenty to go around.

*lives in her fantasies - a kinder, gentler place* laugh.gif

Yay^^

Seems like i´m using my first alarm clock to get up at 5.50 and get started to catch some '12 Valentines.

I will need a loooooooooot of coffee that day xd.png

Edited by EisTigerchen

i can't wait for the new valentine dragons. I'm still looking for 09 valentines though. Haven't gotten any yet

I just can't catch any sweetlings! lol, hope I do before the event is over.

Thanks everyone who breeds dragons for events, and I will certainly do that next year too. smile.gif

@Syphoneira- I'll have a sweetling if no one claims them wink.gif

Edited by ShadowRift

The egg drop is at 4pm tomorrow my time... and what did I do today without even thinking? Agreed to start work at 4pm tomorrow. xd.png Dammit! I'm going to be four hours late for the drop. How have I let this happen?

But regardless, I'm super excited to see what this egg will be. smile.gif I'll definitely be sneaking on my phone from work to see what the eggs look like!

Same rules apply, 2 eggies is the limit?

Yup.

Yeay new eggs, so excited. I wish there was a DC clock somewhere, I always seem to mess up sad.gif . Must try harder, lol.

edit : just found one smile.gif

Edited by nooey

16.5 hours left! (I think.)

Three of my scroll eggs should hatch today so I will be ready to try to catch. Happy egg hunting, everyone!

I'm still wondering what the event will be????

Yeah me too. smile.gif My guess is a kind of scavenger hunt, like the Easter eggs and the Halloween event, where you collect cutesy Valentine-related things.

But I can't wait to see and find out for sure. Hopefully we'll get a badge for it too. I like badges. biggrin.gif And I can't wait for the new dragon. Not too long now. Just over 16 hours left, I think.

Tonight at midnight the new V-day eggs drop, correct? I must get a nap in today so that I can stay up till then! Can't wait!

Tonight at midnight the new V-day eggs drop, correct?  I must get a nap in today so that I can stay up till then!  Can't wait!

yup biggrin.gif Eastern Time i believe, correct me if i'm wrong (which i tend to be lol)