TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Ohhh, a two head dragon-valentine! *w*

Imagine something like that! ohmy.gif

Would be awesome. I love drakes too, so it would be a very nice option!!

I admit, having at least ONE other dragon to breed two-headed's to would be nice.

I just realized. Sweetlings have markings near their butt right? Well, hatchlings don't have them until they gender.

Dragons with Cutie Marks? Now I've seen everything!

*shameless brony*

I was just thinking this yesterday...

In other news, my '09 hatched, yay! Now to clear my scroll for. The two new eggs and AP hunting on tuesday. And it would be fine as a drake, IMO, but I'd rather it not be in the split breeding group. And did I already say I hope it's a chocolate dragon? xd.png

Two-headed Valentine's!! I love Two-headed's... would become a hoarder of them if only there wasn't a limit ._.

Am I the only one who hopes that the new Dragon will be Drake, or other unusual type?

Whe have a holyday pygmy but no Drake, Also a Valentyne dragon that could breed with splits only would be nice.

I keep hoping for more drakes in the cave! I hadn't thought of a valentines one, but that would be pretty cool. smile.gif I can't wait to see what the new dragon will be. I'm excited!

Just wanted to pop in and pass the word.

I recently found out that the alt Sweetlings are dependent upon your scroll. You have to have an alt to hatch an alt.

I released one of my CB (regular) Sweetlings to make room for an alt Sweetling egg, but kept the other Sweetling; therefore, the promised alt — didn't alt.

It came from a nice lineage and well, what's done is done, so I'm not headdesking too hard. And thus, here I am, passing the warning. Don't give up your regular CB Sweetlings for the promise of an alt — you'll cry.

Just wanted to pop in and pass the word.

I recently found out that the alt Sweetlings are dependent upon your scroll. You have to have an alt to hatch an alt.

I released one of my CB (regular) Sweetlings to make room for an alt Sweetling egg, but kept the other Sweetling; therefore, the promised alt — didn't alt.

It came from a nice lineage and well, what's done is done, so I'm not headdesking too hard. And thus, here I am, passing the warning. Don't give up your regular CB Sweetlings for the promise of an alt — you'll cry.

Alt Sweetlings result from a glitch. Some players had their eggs autoabandoned due to that glitch and to make up for it, TJ replaced the eggs and turned the Sweetlings into Alts. If you weren't one of those who lost your eggs you won't get one, I'm afraid.

The eggs from an alt sweetling x other dragon this holiday, will hatch regular. Those that did hatch alt this past week were another glitch, and will be/has been fixed by TJ, they will be regular sweetlings. Read back a few pages in this thread for confirmation/more info.

Due to some embarrassing miscalculations I haven't been able to breed any of my previous valentines (except the Val09), but tonight one of them was finally ready to breed smile.gif My Rosebud X Golden Wyvern pairing produced a clutch of three just a few minutes ago (one of which is on hold for teleport), I hope whoever got the others will like them happy.gif

Ooh I just cannot wait for the new dragons and the event, I'm sticking with hoping for a chocolate colored dragon, there has been too much pink in the valentine dragons lately... I wouldn't mind a more red or white dragon though...But all of the Val dragons so far have been pink, ^^;

Only 29 1/2 hours to go, lol....

I'm so excited~ my first CB Valentine's dragon! I can't wait to see what it's going to look like... and I can't wait to find out more about the event! laugh.gif

Only 2 more days until the event and the new release! :3 I can't remember who mentioned it a day or so ago, but I think the "find the chocolates" idea is cool :3 Or, it'd be interesting if there were stories again, but you'd have a box badge, and with every story you read, you get a special colored eggie or chocolate to add to the box :3 I don't know, just another weird though laugh.gif

Only one day to finally get the new Valentine's dragons!! biggrin.gif I only hope that I won't have problems catching them. biggrin.gif

Sheesh, I'm going to have to make sure that I have two spots open come tomorrow night so that I can actually catch them, x_x; knowing me, I'll probably forget and lock myself with important stuff...

Alt Sweetlings result from a glitch. Some players had their eggs autoabandoned due to that glitch and to make up for it, TJ replaced the eggs and turned the Sweetlings into Alts. If you weren't one of those who lost your eggs you won't get one, I'm afraid.

Believe that's so. I mentioned that, too but still was allowed to gift my first eggs from my Alt-Sweetlings smile.gif Both (who I have gifted) are very happy that they got one. No matter if it turns black or not smile.gif That's the fun in gifting!

Edited by Sweety84

My first valentine's day on Dragon Cave! Super excited! biggrin.gif I already got the 3 past dragons on the first day of breeding, now all I need is this year's dragon. cool.gif

I think people are misunderstanding slightly. Last year, when Sweetlings first came out, there was a glitch, and some died. TJ fixed the glitch, and gave all those who lost their sweetlings special dark "ALTS". This was last year.

Now THIS year, they are able to breed, just like regular sweetlings, and some of the eggs from those Alts, DID hatch alt this week/last week. However, that was ALSO a glitch, and those hatchlings will turn back to regular Sweetlings, if they haven't already.

There will be NO more Alt Sweetlings. You can get regular Sweetlngs from an ALT parent, but not alts.

This is been confirmed by the mods.

I think people are misunderstanding slightly. Last year, when Sweetlings first came out, there was a glitch, and some died. TJ fixed the glitch, and gave all those who lost their sweetlings special dark "ALTS". This was last year.

Now THIS year, they are able to breed, just like regular sweetlings, and some of the eggs from those Alts, DID hatch alt this week/last week. However, that was ALSO a glitch, and those hatchlings will turn back to regular Sweetlings, if they haven't already.

There will be NO more Alt Sweetlings. You can get regular Sweetlngs from an ALT parent, but not alts.

This is been confirmed by the mods.

>_> <w< Rosebuds were last year, Sweetlings were two years ago.

Also, hatchlings that glitch-alted this year do not have to be from alt parents. A lot of them probably are, but at least one was from a pink sweetling that was hatched on an alt-scroll, and then given to someone who does not have an alt-scroll.

But yeah, they'll all go back to normal, of course. :3

Edit'd to kill silly auto-emote.

Edited by Painter