TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

I can't wait for the new release!

just checked my Valentine's offspring, and it's showing only 2 eggs of the 3 she bred. hope the third isn't dead...

I bred all of my Valentines and gifted some. The rest to the AP... have fun in your home little eggys!!

But right now I'm really waiting for the 14th. I'm pretty sure it WILL be awesome!!!

I can't wait for the new release!

just checked my Valentine's offspring, and it's showing only 2 eggs of the 3 she bred. hope the third isn't dead...

It might just be fogged. I think dead eggs do show up on the progeny page, but I just confirmed that fogged ones don't.

Okay, bred and gifted/abandoned everything, got one 3rd gen.09 dragon from a gift thread and one messy from AP~

Also, apparently both of my sweetling that I caught last year when I didn't care about gen. are 2nd gen~ I found them some nice partners and one of the eggs got caught by a total newbie, judging by how s/he nicknamed the hatchie this person must be really happy ^w^, too bad that's the only val dragon this person has.. ._. doesn't have a forum account, eh...I really wanted to help with the other Val dragons...

Anyways, I'm so ready for the new release I can't be readier!

And for the event, of course~

so, how was overall breeding success? my CB Sweetling just gave me a clutch of four, but all the others I bred earlier gave two eggs. I hope some people on the ap will be happy when those four auto-abandon. :3

in other news, I'm super excited about the upcoming event.

~Please take trading and gifting to the correct threads~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Please take trading and gifting to the correct threads~

There are gifting threads in site discussion

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

It might just be fogged. I think dead eggs do show up on the progeny page, but I just confirmed that fogged ones don't.

that sounds comforting smile.gif hope all the offspring from my Valentines will hatch and grow up/ get frozen happily xd.png

my rosebud and sweetling grow up later tonight it would seem. Can't wait for that.

I froze my other two, so I'm all good until valentine's now, I think.

After breeding my Sweetling, I released her, so I could have one from alt X Marrow <3 Also, I had a weird glitch. I had a Val '09 in teleport for two days, and when I took it out, I still had my adult, frozen hatchie, and the egg. I was worried that I would lose my hatchie or adult, so I abandoned the egg I bred. Still, it was weird.

I bred my Vals and abandoned all the eggs.

I caught all the Vals I lacked along with a rosebud from spriter's alt xd.png

Now I'm waiting for the Valentines event and new dragons to collect :3

Edited by natli

I hope the new dragons have a little bit of blue or something in them, along with pink. And a Chocolate dragon would be super cool.....now I'm hungry, lol.

All of you Bronies have made this thread 20% cooler!

All you Brony's ought to check out the Breeding Thread. lol.

Edited by Riverwillows

I've finally completed my entire holiday set. ;w;

It's been real fun staying up late to catch them, though. <3

Now every year after this I can focus on breeding!

I'm so impatient for Tuesday. .___.

Just saw that someone killed the Valentine 09 egg I bred and which went to the AP. I know, that's the game, I have to accept this. But it makes me incredibly sad nonetheless with the 09 eggs still being rather rare since they can only be bred on one day every year. sad.gif

Just saw that someone killed the Valentine 09 egg I bred and which went to the AP. I know, that's the game, I have to accept this. But it makes me incredibly sad nonetheless with the 09 eggs still being rather rare since they can only be bred on one day every year. sad.gif

sad.gif thats so sad! They didn't have to adopt the egg from the AP if they were going to kill it.

I hate it when people kill the offspring I breed. >_< Anyway, all my eggies have hatched except a sweetling.

I hate it when people kill the offspring I breed. >_< Anyway, all my eggies have hatched except a sweetling.

I can live with it if it's a very common egg. But rare eggs? Why not just release them to the AP again to make someone else happy?

I'm glad that some of the ValDay eggs I bred have found great homes though. smile.gif

Before ya'll get het up about the dead egg...it MAY have been a newbie, who wanted it badly, was happy to get it, and then just didn't understand the right way to care for it.

My daughter's sweetling and rosebud eggs she got off the AP both got sick, lucky, I was there to help her figure it out, and now they have hatched fine.

Could have been an accident. Remember, they are getting lots more views than usually eggs get. They get sick easier. And they could be fine when a person goes to bed, then in the course of just a couple hours while the owner is asleep, get sick, and die from too many views. Don't be too quick to judge, m'kay?

Edited by Riverwillows

Before ya'll get het up about the dead egg...it MAY have been a newbie, who wanted it badly, was happy to get it, and then just didn't understand the right way to care for it.

(...)

Could have been an accident. Remember, they are getting lots more views than usually eggs get. They get sick easier. (...)Don't be too quick to judge, m'kay?

No newbie. And it didn't die of sickness but was killed. But as I said, I'm not judging anyone. I accept it as the way this game works. It just made me sad.

Yay, got a pair of each biggrin.gif Now I'm excited for Tuesday ... it's my first Valentine's Day with DC tongue.gif

Already got three different dragons from previous Valentines drops! <3

Can't wait for this year's, either. laugh.gif

Am I the only one who hopes that the new Dragon will be Drake, or other unusual type?

Whe have a holyday pygmy but no Drake, Also a Valentyne dragon that could breed with splits only would be nice.

Am I the only one who hopes that the new Dragon will be Drake, or other unusual type?

Whe have a holyday pygmy but no Drake, Also a Valentyne dragon that could breed with splits only would be nice.

Either option would be epic, I'd love a Valentine Drake <3 I can already imagine it!