TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Excited as ever for the new Valentine's Day Dragons (even I do have to get up at midnight EST laugh.gif ) which are always so gorgeous but I'm also very, very curious about what kind of "event" we'll be having. Sometimes surprises are the best kinds of gifts - thank you TJ!

Whoooo, breedin' the vals and spreadin' the cheer. Hoping for babies from all of my valentine's this year.

Sounds awesome, and plenty of time before the 14th to grow my eggs and hatchies.

Now, should I breed my valentines dragons with Christmas dragons, or with shadow walkers? Tough call, though in four days time, when I can breed them, I'll have decided.

YAYAYAY!

I'm looking forward to not only getting the new release, but also getting some older draggies for the first time. wub.gif

Thanks for the update TJ!

An interesting factoid: The Boy Scouts of America was founded February 8th, 1910. biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ, for setting up Valentine's! And I'm looking forward to the week-long event as well.

Yay! My very first DC Valentine's Day!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ! smile.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

Does anyone know if the event will take up egg spots?

Unless they'll release new eggs for the event? Otherwise, your question doesn't really make sense... (because of course, the new Vday eggs will take egg spots...if you mean the egg spots on the scroll).

Coolio. Both of my 09s and Sweetlings will be able to breed right away, and my Rosebuds will be able to breed tomorrow!

:3

Unless they'll release new eggs for the event? Otherwise, your question doesn't really make sense... (because of course, the new Vday eggs will take egg spots...if you mean the egg spots on the scroll).

No I just meant TJ said there would be a week long event after Valentine's. Do those events generally consist of people getting eggs that will take up egg spots?

No I just meant TJ said there would be a week long event after Valentine's. Do those events generally consist of people getting eggs that will take up egg spots?

By event, TJ usually means something like the Haunted House event, or the Wreath Decorating event, or the Festival of Eggs at Easter-time. It's unlikely that it will take up any egg slots. smile.gif

Edited by kitty4761

oh boy. its a tuesday this year and i have to spend most of the day somewhere....i better start clicking at midnight or else i'll never get a valentine egg for this year