Freyr

Freyaloi's Comissions (open)

Your artwork is most beautiful!

Wish you accepted eggs as payment. My avatar and "My Scroll" were paid for with eggs from the artists wishlist.

Hi sorry about the delay, been burried under work. Just finished the lines for the commission. user posted image

Is there anything you want me too change before I continue?

Hello. I have two questions.

First, what all is part of the example art blue-feathered dragon/dino thing in your first post? Meaning cell-shaded, digital-color or whatever. I am fail with art vernacular.

Second, since I am also fail math, if I set up a commission, could you give me a price total for me before I commit you to it? I have been dying to have one or two of my OCs drawn (animal forms, yeah, yeah, typical fantasy-shifter stuff) to give them life, but they are quite involved and I want to know that you will do it to specs and that it won't be like 50 bucks.

That being said, would you like a detailed description of all of it in one of your forms here as a post or written in a PM first to see if you'd want to do it at all?

Edit: Also, I meant to say already, your art is amazing. Superb talent. I wish I was better with a brush than a pen (meaning word-oriented, not art-oriented). That dino/dragon thing's look would really give my characters life.

Edited by rayemoon

Hello. I have two questions.

First, what all is part of the example art blue-feathered dragon/dino thing in your first post? Meaning cell-shaded, digital-color or whatever. I am fail with art vernacular.

Second, since I am also fail math, if I set up a commission, could you give me a price total for me before I commit you to it? I have been dying to have one or two of my OCs drawn (animal forms, yeah, yeah, typical fantasy-shifter stuff) to give them life, but they are quite involved and I want to know that you will do it to specs and that it won't be like 50 bucks.

That being said, would you like a detailed description of all of it in one of your forms here as a post or written in a PM first to see if you'd want to do it at all?

Edit: Also, I meant to say already, your art is amazing. Superb talent. I wish I was better with a brush than a pen (meaning word-oriented, not art-oriented). That dino/dragon thing's look would really give my characters life.

@rayemoon

1)The blue dinosaur is airbrushed, though it's a fairly old picture now.

2) If you tell me what you want in the form on the first post, and explain clearly what you want i'll do the pricing for you and send you a receipt. If you are happy with the prices then I shall proceed with the commission.

Depending on the price involved a small deposit may be required if this turns out to be a special order.

If you give me detailed description and some reference images if you have some i will work from them.

You can send me the message here or by pm, that's up to you.

Oh goodness. Please do egg commissions. xd.png I will love you forever.

@Verridith

Sorry i can't at the moment, uni work i swamping me so paying commissions are the only ones that take priority, :/ after i got this uni stuff done and gone i may do special events where I accept small egg commissions for a few days or something.

I have a question... o.o How much would it cost for a template of sorts? Sort of like getting the PSD to colour it myself?

And do you do pictures based off of descriptions? Because I actually have a hefty project that I'd love images for... >.> Well, like 6 dragons or so. And I'm willing to pay, but only if you're willing to do that kind of project. xd.png

I have a question... o.o How much would it cost for a template of sorts? Sort of like getting the PSD to colour it myself?

If it's a lineart you want to colour your self several times, it would be the price of a line art, but if you decide to distribute it, you'll have to credit me for the work i have done.

And do you do pictures based off of descriptions? Because I actually have a hefty project that I'd love images for... >.> Well, like 6 dragons or so. And I'm willing to pay, but only if you're willing to do that kind of project.

I do work from description even though I prefer having reference images. if you have say an example of what you want things to look like that would be nice too.

i am willing to do a project like that, but each character may have to be a separate commission, due to time factor, if you get what i mean? Or i can book up all the slots for you project (i.e close commissions while i'm doing yours.) i'll have to figure something out xd.png

Of course! I'd make sure that you'd put your signature on it, and I'd give you proper credit on the site.

I could potentially draw you rough sketches of one? Anyway, it's a rather big project, so if you want to take it on, that's great! If you don't I understand fully. =)

I'm also perfectly comfortable with time factor. =) You can ask anyone I've commissioned. Real life comes first. I just poke once every two months or so. xd.png

Do you do payments first? In between? What have you? xd.png

Well concidering it's a big project, it might take me a while. How big are we talking about?

If you want to draw me sketch to work from feel free.

As for payment,if it a small commission i.e one image i usually ask for payment before hand but if it's a big project i tend to ask for a deposite and the rest of the payment about 3/4 of the way through. If you want to pay before hand you can, but i find the deposite system safer for me and the client as well as more reassuring.

Though withthe deposit system if im, over half way done and the client pulls out of the deal, i will keep the deposite as payment for the work i have already done.

Sorry there Freyr, I missed you. Well, I have... 6 (I believe) dragons that I'd like you to draw. (I'd really like the PSD).

However, I'd also love if you could make various layers adding extra eyes, or fur tufts, that I could just slap on by opening a layer. Think like an adoptable? The dragons aren't finished in detail, but I can finish them for you up quick today if you want, and I'll send you a personal message if you agree, and go from there? =)

These won't be adoptables. They'll be used for a personal roleplay site. =)

Sure sounds interesting. If you can get the form filled in with as much details/refs as possible, we can move on form there.

Okay! I'll fill out the stuff, but the descriptions and that may take a few days. Just because this week is a busy week for me. =)

Username: Khallayne

Commission: So what I want for a commission is cell shaded templates (black and white is fine). I'd like the PSDs just so that I can colour them myself.

The template is going to a few different body structures: Wyvern, Wyvern who can walk on their knuckles, Eastern, and potentially two versions of Westerns.

On those templates, I'd love to have changeable features. Like, be able to put two wings, or have feathers. Some of the features would be:

Various types of ears (long ears, short ears, webbed ears, furry ears, frilled ears), various horn types (long, short, curly, spiky, etc.)

Eyes (Most of my dragons have two sets of eyes, and some of them have up to eight... So being able to add or take off some would be lovely, but even various eye shapes would be love.)

Face shapes: Long faces (like crocodiles), long elegant snouts, short snouts, broad faces.

Cheeks: fur, webs, spines, bones, frills

Spine: Spikes, Spines, Frills, Fur, ridges, etc.

Tail: Spaded, spike ball, frilled, split, straight, etc.

>.> basically it's going to be a detailed project for everything. I'm willing to pay the price too, and add more detail. But even if I have to delete lines and to make things smooth, I'm happy. As long as I can just make visible or invisible various layers. =)

Reference: http://z13.invisionfree.com/intothemist/in...php?showtopic=6 (All of them will be found there once they are finished. Right now, they're incomplete.

Text: None

Background: None

Do you concede to me adding your commissions to my website in the commission section? (i.e DA, blog, and so on) Yeah, sure!

How long will your commissions be open? ;o; and does payment go via paypal? :3

Okay! I'll fill out the stuff, but the descriptions and that may take a few days. Just because this week is a busy week for me. =)

Username: Khallayne

Commission: So what I want for a commission is cell shaded templates (black and white is fine). I'd like the PSDs just so that I can colour them myself.

The template is going to a few different body structures: Wyvern, Wyvern who can walk on their knuckles, Eastern, and potentially two versions of Westerns.

On those templates, I'd love to have changeable features. Like, be able to put two wings, or have feathers. Some of the features would be:

Various types of ears (long ears, short ears, webbed ears, furry ears, frilled ears), various horn types (long, short, curly, spiky, etc.)

Eyes (Most of my dragons have two sets of eyes, and some of them have up to eight... So being able to add or take off some would be lovely, but even various eye shapes would be love.)

Face shapes: Long faces (like crocodiles), long elegant snouts, short snouts, broad faces.

Cheeks: fur, webs, spines, bones, frills

Spine: Spikes, Spines, Frills, Fur, ridges, etc.

Tail: Spaded, spike ball, frilled, split, straight, etc.

>.> basically it's going to be a detailed project for everything. I'm willing to pay the price too, and add more detail. But even if I have to delete lines and to make things smooth, I'm happy. As long as I can just make visible or invisible various layers. =)

Reference: http://z13.invisionfree.com/intothemist/in...php?showtopic=6 (All of them will be found there once they are finished. Right now, they're incomplete.

Text: None

Background: None

Do you concede to me adding your commissions to my website in the commission section? (i.e DA, blog, and so on) Yeah, sure!

Just to make sure I fully understand, you want me to design dragons with different body types with interchangeable parts?

just clearing up some doubts as i don't want to work on something then find out it's not what you wanted.

How long will your commissions be open? ;o; and does payment go via paypal? :3

My commission stay open as long as I can keep them. These next few weeks are going to be hectic for me as deadlines are coming p for uni stuff.

and yes payments are via paypal, it's just easier for everybody.

If you want a commission i suggest grabbing one now because i will shortening the slot list.

Yes. =) I'll make it very clear when I do the concept sketches for you. =) {Just a very busy week here right now, and I don't have time to draw them all!}

No worries, no rush. I'm in the same boat. I got 2 deadlines coming up for uni, one next friday, the next the following week.

Username: TalisRaye/RayeMoon

Commission: Picture? Digitally colored air-brushed, like the blue dragon?

Reference: It's an OC character. Animal. Wolfish head with yellow and orange eyes. The eyes are yellow around the pupil and orange around the edge, but not simple concentric circles. More like a wavy line to separate the colors. The body is tigerish, meaning the thick legs/large paws rather than narrow legs and smaller paws of a wolf. The tail is fox-like, meaning the thick fur, but very long and clearly prehensile. The wings are feathered and proportionally fitting to the body, with two-each batlike claws at the "elbow." The front legs are a bit bird-like only at the paws. The furred and claws toes are longer than a normal tiger's, so that it looks like it could pick up something, with very long talons on the toes that are not like the ones on the back paws, which are normal back-paws of a tiger. The fur is "fire-colored" meaning a mix of gold, orange, and some red, not in stripes or spots, but intermixed/interspersed. I hope you understand that description, it's hard. The wings are the same colors, but the underside from bone to the start of the primaries, is bottle-blue, like the hottest part of a gas flame. The primaries are flame-colored, top and bottom. There's also blue at the edge of the wolf-like nose where the fur begins, to a point a quarter-way up the muzzle. And blue at the toes where the fur starts from the talons, front paws only. And lastly I like symmetry, so how one wing is posed is how the other should be, and the ears. Legs can be in any pose, but I would like it positioned so that the underside of the wings, where it's blue, is at least a tiny bit visible. I can post a few pictures from google-pictures that show poses I like. Damn, I wish I could draw myself, it's hard to describe the mental picture.

Text: NONE

Background: NONE

Do you concede to me adding your commissions to my website in the commission section? (i.e DA, blog, and so on) No, sorry. Since it's an OC.

Reference-poses:

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Sorry it's they're so large. I prefer standing/rearing to sitting or flying, but go for it. Thanks!