Freyr

Freyaloi's Comissions (open)

I'm interested in doing commissions for you guys. The money will be going towards my ongoing university studies so any commission would be helpful.

I'm happy to do just about anything but please be specific about what you want.

Special orders will be a little bit more expensive naturally, preferably dragons or animals for this site but if you want an anthro or anything else, feel free to ask.

Prices (all are digital for now):

GBP to USD

Digitally inked: £2 -> $3

Black and white+grey tones cell shading: £3 -> $5

Black and white+grey tones Airbrushed: £5 -> $8

Digitally coloured cell shading: £6 -> $10

Digitally coloured Airbrushed: £10 -> $16

Background will be an extra £10 on any material.

Extra characters will be an extra £5

Character sheets are £20 -> $32

( Coverter used. )

If you wish to have it printed and sent to you by post then the prices may vary.

Payments will be through paypal or cash in hand if you are in the same area as me.

Please keep in mind that I have a busy uni schedule as well so if time drags and I still haven't finished the picture, please don't nag me. I try to get an image done within two weeks but it may take me longer depending on what the image is.

Throughout the process i like to show the client the progress of the drawing at least once to make sure it is alright and if anything needs changing.

Communication is key so if you want to see the work more often or want me to livestream or record the process, let me know and i will see what i can do.

Check out my My deviantart for more examples.

user posted imageuser posted image

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Commission:[/B]
[B]Reference:[/B] (anything, can be the link of an img or even a detailed description. )
[B]Text:[/B]
[B]Background:[/B] 
[B]Do you concede to me adding your commissions to my website in the commission section? (i.e DA, blog, and so on)[/B] Yes/No

Commission slots (1/5):

1-. WinterOsprey

2-. Open

3-. Open

4-. Closed

5-. Closed

(Temporary shortening of slots list due to extreme time limitations.)

I will do the commissions in the order in which i received them. If all the commission slots are taken and you really want a commission from me, let me know and i will add you to the waiting list.

examples:

Digitally inked

user posted image

Cell shading- Coloiur and Black/white

Edited by Freyr

If only you did egg commissions ohmy.gif Your art is made of epic win!

egg commissions? as in sprite work?

And thanks by the way. ^^

Edited by Freyr

oh i see. I'll see how much interest i get first. though i'm not sure how reliable the egg trading system is nowdays, i've been gone for a long time.

It's all done by the system itself so really hard to mess it up. Most people, including myself, would even pay in advance for your art.

Magis got a BSA, so now you can simply give another the link.

I'll think about it. I am thinking of opening it up for egg commissions but i want to give it a couple of days or so to see how things go. i only came back a week or two ago.

Cheers guys, just going to be working on some examples unless something crops up. and i'll consider doing commissions for eggs but i'm not sure yet.

Your art is absolutely stunning! I wish I had your grasp of detail, it's something I need to work on myself and your paintings are so inspiring!

I would get one myself, but I have no money to spare. Anyways, your art is A. M. A. Z. I. N. G!

Totally going for this whilst I have some cash!

Username: WinterOsprey

Commission: Black and white+grey tones cell shading

Reference: Slightly out of date ref, but I'll explain the changes.

Ta-Ne. Basically, what's changed is that he no longer has chest/shoulder fur/feathers. His wings are leathery, not feathery and he no longer has the little antennae or the tail crest. Shockingly drawn wing reference.

Text: n/a

Background: n/a

@WinterOsprey

Does he still have the dorsal and foot fluff? And is there a pose you want in particular?

Your really good ^^. I like the digitally inked wyvern, I love Bright Breasts. If I had some money on me I'd buy a commi.

Sorry about the delay! Yes, the fur on the neck and legs are still there smile.gif No pose in particular, I love the way you draw outstretched wings so could I let you get creative with that?

Sure i can do that. It will be done within two weeks hopefully. If it takes me longer, i apologize i am studying at the same time.

Also i want to show you the lines when i get them done to see ifthere's anything that needs changing.

Fantastic thanks! Don't worry about delay by study, I'm in the same position! (:

I assume you'll want payment via paypal yes?