Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

Darn, missed it because I was at a seder xd.png

sorry to get your excitement up - no I haven't done the mint animation yet. i am over my latest bout of illness so hope to start it soon - thank you for your patience.

Good to see you have gotten better! Let's hope for no illness in awhile! :> I want to get another of these pretty avatars, but I can't think of any as cool as the one I have already.

So this is where Ais got her pretty avatars ohmy.gif

I'll have to request one from you when your open smile.gif

Being the first to admit this probably doesn't look the best - it's y first after a long break and it is also harder to draw angles that don't exists like a fully turning dragon so open to tweaking later when my eyeballs don't ache xd.png

anyway - hows this Sparkle

user posted image

Would it be possible to make him a touch more to the left? He just looks a little off-balance right now... unsure.gif

user posted image

made him bigger too, moved over and hopefully smoothed the dodgy bits.

They're out? -checks- OMG THEY LOOK AWESOME! Great job Mysfytt! biggrin.gif -throws confetti-

Ooh, I'm so glad to see your animated blinking avatars finally released biggrin.gif! They're so epic, as always <3 I've been waiting for them to show up ^^ I may have to snag one, or at least give one a home in my sig.

Edited by PieMaster

He's so cute! Could you make the background transparent? I originally wanted it transparent, sorry if I wasn't clear in my form. smile.gif And that's all! He looks great!

because they are no longer pixel art but are rasturized (made into fizzy images) there can be white specks appearing in transparent backgrounds so I usually just use white ones where I can. Hopefully it looks OK for you.

user posted image

Thanks for all the praise for the new free avatars - yes I have been doing them for a number of months, but the beginning of the year I was sick so never got any more done till now so I have to make them again now that I am feeling OK

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Onixthebunny1

Which Dragon: s2 female and male pillow

What do you want it doing (be specific): The female starts pawing the male, then the male jumps on her, so they start play-fighting. Finally they rest and it starts over. The gender doing the actions can be switched if you think that's easier.

Any Text? (font): None right now.

Background (can also be animated): Piemaster's avatar bg.

Border y/n: Nope.

Can be bought/used by others y/n: Nope, sorry.

Payment: Prepaid.

Yay

Darn, missed it while I was at school! *Goes back to stalking*

Gaaah, I love the animated icons. I can't decide between GoN, Ice, or Alt Sweetling! For now I'll just Ice... ice baby...

not dead...just procrastinating (between school and migraines i have little time - working on it)

edit - and apparently I have exceeded my bandwidth of views and now you lot can't see anything - dunno what to do about that.

Edited by Mysfytt