Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

Pfft, more than consent! I'm super excited to see it.

Also really touched that you'd choose terraes <3~!

Wait, Pinch had already approved when I requested. We've only had to wait for the requester to approve for the longest time. Why change it now?

yeah you don't have to delete it and then re-type it all again, I'm not that pedantic.

IF you snag the spot, paste or quote, but don't just point me to your former post, that is lazy and doesn't count.

From page 7. You posted your request before Pinch approved, then simply referred to your old post when she did approve. You can't do that.

EDIT: Also, I found the quote I was looking for in my defense, since Pinch had approved:

as long as the 'client' has approved of the work and there are no changes - the deal is closed and anyone can then apply whether I have stated open or not. Just make sure to wait until they have seen and approved it is all.

From page 14.

Edited by PieMaster

Sorry Pie - I should have explained.

Since this would be your THIRD - and you still owe a silver egg you promised and metals are indeed breeding again you got passed over in favor of someone who has NONE for their first. My thread my decision.

Wow! I love these! I'm going to be stalking! I just have the best idea for one!

* Dispersal into the stalking shadows*

yay did it

Hows this kittycatz?

user posted image

- thank you all for all your patience - my health continues to be an issue so waiting times are about 2 weeks to a month for me to get a request done depending.

Aw, feel better, Mysfytt! *Glomps with cookies, brownies, and get-well cards*

Aww, I hope you feel better soon! sad.gif

(Does this mean you're not doing any requests right now?)

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Yay! I love it! It's perfect!

Edit: I uploaded it from my phone and it won't move, but I'm gonna reupload from home later. Just so you don't see it as my avatar and worry that it's not working smile.gif

Edited by kittycatz188

No - I will still do requests - it will just be longer than the original week before I post the finished animation.

so...

Request slot Open.

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: sparkle10184

Which Dragon: Mint

What do you want it doing (be specific): running in a circle and chasing his tail

Any Text? (font): nope

Background (can also be animated): nothing, just white

Border y/n: no boarder

Can be bought/used by others y/n: sorry, no

Payment: check my scroll, I can breed anything

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Onixthebunny1

Which Dragon: s2 female and male pillow

What do you want it doing (be specific): The female starts pawing the male, then the male jumps on her, so they start play-fighting. Finally they rest and it starts over. The gender doing the actions can be switched if you think that's easier.

Any Text? (font): None right now.

Background (can also be animated): Piemaster's avatar bg.

Border y/n: Nope.

Can be bought/used by others y/n: Nope, sorry.

Payment: Prepaid.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Mtntopview - payment ideas are on the first post - generally I just ask for one egg, if it has two dragons in it two eggs.

Onixthebunny1 - dunno what happened there but sparkles was first. Talk about lag xd.png