Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

I've seen some of these and they're great! Some don't flow as nicly as others but I am amazed at how good some of them are! I'd like one done but I dont have much to offer. What are you intressted in?

I've seen some of these and they're great! Some don't flow as nicly as others but I am amazed at how good some of them are! I'd like one done but I dont have much to offer. What are you intressted in?

Please read first post this thread to see what Mysfytt is currently interested in getting as payment.

Mysfytt any idea how soon a slot will open up? I have a pretty for payment ....anxiously awaiting the opportunity to submit my request.

Mysfytt, could my DG icon (in sig) be added to the 'not for repurchase' list as well?

I have to say, I feel rather fancy having a Mysfytt original. :3

Your stuff, as always, is amazing - and gets even more so when I see your latest creations. I'll certainly be back sometime in the future for more. :]

Thanks again!

Edit to give Kudos:

Just had to say in light of recent events (without PMing) you have outdone yourself, yet again. Kudos on your sprite being selected!

((now I feel even fancier to have a mysfytt original:wub:))

Edited by panic siren

awesome Stardust - still trying to fire-ices - it has gotten left behind in the rust to get the event stuff done - I HATE this time of year even more now that i am called on to do so much spriting 0-O- You can pay in advance but still have to snag that spot unfortunately.

so humble apologies Fire-Ice - i have actually started the thing and hope to whip myself into finishing it.

Panic siren - sure thing.

awesome Stardust - still trying to fire-ices - it has gotten left behind in the rust to get the event stuff done - I HATE this time of year even more now that i am called on to do so much spriting 0-O- You can pay in advance but still have to snag that spot unfortunately.

Mysfytt I totally understand biggrin.gif The pretty has been teleported, awaiting your retrieval.

Ooooooo will be keeping an eye on this thread. I wondered where all the amazing avatars where coming from biggrin.gif

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Pinch of StarDust

Which Dragon: Heartseeker in Halloween disguise user posted image

What do you want it doing (be specific): pawing at a red heart shaped box of tiny chocolate dragons on ground, shaking head while blowing out little wisps of pink smoke hearts from nostrils, swishing tail and slowly flapping wings

Any Text? (font): no

Background (can also be animated): transparent

Border y/n: no

Can be bought/used by others y/n: no but can be used by spriter

Payment: pre-paid

edit: it had posted in white ....still so very under the weather I can't think sad.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Pinch is ill at the mo but has Pmed me so I know why the hasty half finished request - which usually I would not accept but I will make an exception due to extraordinary circumstance.

Request Approved

Just make sure to fill in the rest ASAP.

Edited by Mysfytt

Sorry Mysfytt the description was there the whole time only for some reason, totally unknown to me, I posted it in white. I discovered it when I clicked on quote to see where it went as I thought I had posted it. My brain is foggy....too sick to think clearly I guess.

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: sparkle10184

Which Dragon: Mint

What do you want it doing (be specific): running in a circle and chasing his tail

Any Text? (font): nope

Background (can also be animated): nothing, just white

Border y/n: no boarder

Can be bought/used by others y/n: sorry, no

Payment: check my scroll, I can breed anything

Mysfytt only takes one request at a time. She is currently closed, as she is working on Pinch's request.

Edited by PieMaster

Mysfytt,

I only want to ask if you can do birds/Phoenixes too?

(Like the Phoenix in my Signature.)

PinchofStardust - sorry about the long wait. I was sick enough this month to end up in hospital for a few days. I'm fairly Ok now though.

How's this.

user posted image

SilverQuetzal - yep - you supply the pic and tell me what you want it doing and I'll do my best to make it do that. xd.png

PinchofStardust - sorry about the long wait. I was sick enough this month to end up in hospital for a few days. I'm fairly Ok now though.

How's this.

user posted image

Mysfytt oh my! Please take care of your self.

You did a beautiful job on my avatar, thank you ever so much! biggrin.gif I LOVE IT!!!

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: PieMaster

Which Dragon: Blossom Angels, blue male and red female.

What do you want it doing (be specific): Both of them walking in from opposite sides, laying down next to each other, and playing around. Then, after a little while, they get up and leave. They are breathing slowly the whole time.

Any Text? (font): No, thanks.

Background (can also be animated): Same as my current avatar's.

Border y/n: Nope. :3

Can be bought/used by others y/n: No.

Payment: Discuss via PM :3

Sorry, Sparkle. I beat you to it.

Edited by PieMaster

PieMaster sorry I took so long to reply laugh.gif

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: kittycatz188

Which Dragon: female Terrae

What do you want it doing (be specific): I would like it to be standing in/running through a forest, with leaves sprouting on and around it

Any Text? (font): no thank you

Background (can also be animated): sun dappled forest, animated leaves opening on trees, just a few

Border y/n: A darker green faded border, however looks best

Can be bought/used by others y/n: No

Payment: I can breed you a 2nd gen moonstone from a sunsong mother and anything else you might like from my scroll smile.gif

kittycatz188 Request approved - Dis gave consent

Edited by Mysfytt