Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

Want to glomp slot but I dunno what to request :/

For Play ^^

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Playderp

Which Dragon: [/img]

What do you want it doing (be specific): like he's flying/leaping towards the viewer.

Any Text? (font): noooo

Background (can also be animated): could i get a version with and without a bg? the background be like he's landing and leaping/flying off a landing like a grassy cliff to another in daytime

Border y/n: a 1px width boarder with bg version only plz

Payment: 2nd gen silver x silver egg (i'm determined)

i have another leetle request to make a toothless sprite i made a while ago doing the haters gonna hate walk that i'd like animated, but i'll have to wait for that one haha

ooo you're lucky - if i had of seen that before playdoah supplied the pic i wouldn't have accepted it - but since it is all there - Request approved xd.png

saving aversion with a BG and a bit of land that pops up every so often shouldn't be an issue.

ooh i like that <3

2 leetle things, is it possible to get rid of the background completely on the top one like you did with my other commission?

and is it possible to make the wings flap a little?

(if you can't make the wings flap more i'm good with it)

but thank you soooo much =D

(huggles it to death)

Ok how's this -

A user posted image

b user posted image

also for my lurkers - i just got livestream so may in future post my link so you can watch as i do them.

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: PieMaster

Which Dragon: Blossom Angels, blue male and red female.

What do you want it doing (be specific): Both of them walking in from opposite sides, laying down next to each other, and playing around. Then, after a little while, they get up and leave. They are breathing slowly the whole time.

Any Text? (font): No, thanks.

Background (can also be animated): Same as my current avatar's.

Border y/n: Nope. :3

Can be bought/used by others y/n: No.

Payment: Discuss via PM :3

Edited by PieMaster

aaaaaaaarrrgh xd.png Oh well, I'll keep stalking, these really are fantastic avatars!

Pie - you only just received your second one 2 requests ago - how about giving someone else a chance first - plus and you haven't fully paid for it yet either which locks you out.request denied.

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Fire-Ice

Which Dragon: Red and Ice if both possible...

What do you want it doing (be specific): Red on left and Ice on right with them at first on the ground and then rearing up (I hope this is specific enough)

Any Text? (font): no thanks

Background (can also be animated): A mountain and, if possible, base of mountain to be brownish red with some snow on top at night

Border y/n: Nope

Can be bought/used by others y/n: No

Payment: 2nd gen red from autumn male, or brimstone/horse from brimstone male whichever dragons feel like cooperating.

Thanks!

Edited by Fire-Ice

Fire-Ice - request approved - since it is two dragons to animate I'll accept both quoted eggs as payment

Aw, okay. I waited about a month, so I thought it would be fine :c. Maybe you should add a time limit for request frequency to the rules? Although, the part about me not fully paying yet is invalid, according to the rules:

This does mean you must have actually paid for the previous one - though if I asked for a metallic this is exempt due to breeding issues.
Edited by PieMaster

Fire-Ice - request approved - since it is two dragons to animate I'll accept both quoted eggs as payment

Yay! Thanks! I will go and breed them now... hopefully my dragons will cooperate. c:

You can request one already made - still pay an egg, you just don't have to wait xd.png

To make it easier to differentiate i have made a form for this also on the front page.

So... >.> If I paid a 2nd gen metallic to have my avatar made, someone else can still pay to use it?

I just want clarifications before I try and see if I want a second one.

So... >.> If I paid a 2nd gen metallic to have my avatar made, someone else can still pay to use it?

I just want clarifications before I try and see if I want a second one.

There's a new part on the form that says whether or not others can use it, so if you say "no" I think no one else has permissions to use the avatar.

yes- if you want to lock your avatar from others just say so and I will make a note of it.

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: MojcaXX

Which Dragon: pink

What do you want it doing (be specific): pink dragon flies from the left and sits on the text.I'd like you to write MojcaXX in the middle in the bottom of the avatar.I'd like the text to be the colour that you can be seen well in that backround.You choose it and of medium size.Not too big and not too small.After 2-3 seconds the dragon flies away to the right and dissapears.

Any Text? (font): yes, MojcaXX

Background (can also be animated): sky that you used in the royal blue avatar on the first page

Payment: I have a gold tinsel, but I can breed something else if you want

Edited by MojcaXX

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: MojcaXX

Which Dragon: pink

What do you want it doing (be specific): pink dragon flies from the left and sits on the text.I'd like you to write MojcaXX in the middle in the bottom of the avatar.I'd like the text to be the colour that you can be seen well in that backround.You choose it and of medium size.Not too big and not too small.After 2-3 seconds the dragon flies away to the right and dissapears.

Any Text? (font): yes, MojcaXX

Background (can also be animated): sky that you used in the royal blue avatar on the first page

Payment: I have a gold tinsel, but I can breed something else if you want

Requests are closed, the current request slot is filled by Fire-Ice. wink.gif

On another note, I'd like the Brimstone/Balloon piece locked tongue.gif I haven't thought of something to request for yet xd.png